· Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
· Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
· Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
· Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
· Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Greetings from Goprotoz.
Please check the company profiles.
GoProtoz is a World-Class Award-winning UI/UX Design company specialized in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design for enterprise and consumer digital products and mobile/web/Desktop applications.
We are one of the top 5 UI/UX design companies in India with a team of passionate and creative digital product UI UX designers and developers. Our vision is to enable digital product companies to achieve their business goals with well thought user experience design strategies and eventually make the people life better. Clients include: Renault–Nissan, SONY, ICICI Bank, Emaar, Damac, PayTm Money, Licious, Mahindra Comviva, QuEST Global
- Designer with client handling
- Team management
- Good in UI designs and also UX
- Fluent communication
Lumiq is an end-to-end data company. We work with enterprises of various industries like financial, utility and publishing. We create Data Products and Solutions for solving their various business use cases related to AI/ML and Big Data Analytics. We are hiring a talented UX Designer who can help us by focusing on the design and experience of using our products.
4-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for customers
Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers
Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
Experience creating storyboards and product mapping
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to customers and senior management
Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
Good to have Skills
Understanding of B2B application design
Good to have Fintech domain design ,Power Point ,Figma, Marvel, Draw.io tools
In Depth clarity of color theory , color domain psychology
Location : Noida
This Delhi-based startup is founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and has raised a total of $5.2M over 4 rounds.
What you will do:
- Transforming creative ideas/ briefs into practical collateral
- Quickly developing concept mock ups to visualize new ideas in context
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Majorly working and coordinating with the marketing team
- Working closely with cross functional teams such as NPS , Ops , Sales and Strategy
What you need to have:
- Graduate from a good design school with 3 to 7 Years of graphic design experience
- Experience in E-commerce/ Consumer Electronics/ FMCG industry preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ 2d Techniques)
- Experience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing is a plus
- Hands on experience in Adobe Premier Pro + After Effects
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Start-up/ early-stage experience
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on and adaptive environment
About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
* You are highly empathetic and passionate about helping others. You’re excited about building a strong design foundation within our team, but also eager to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to ship products and features our users love.
* you’ve been part of a high functioning product and design team and have a knack for user research and UX design, but can be effective across a number of other product design functions. You’re ready to take ownership of our design process and the end-to-end designs of the most critical areas of our product.
What you'll do:
* Take high level product ideas from conception through execution, across web and mobile. We are a small team so you'll work across a wide range of areas - product strategy, user research, and UX/UI design in particular.
* Take joint ownership of metrics and strategy with the product team, and work collaboratively with engineering and operations to achieve goals
You should have:
* 4+ years experience as a product designer across web and mobile
* Mastery of the basic principles of visual design and typography
* Mastery in design tools like Figma or Sketch or XD
* Experience with planning and conducting user research
* A passion for hard problems and helping people
* Empathy with customers, and a strong desire to understand them
* Strong desire to work on a small team where you'll be involved in almost every facet of our product planning + execution process
JellyBean is looking for a Senior UX/UI designer who can help us to solution and create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the Jellybean studios User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both Jellybean and Clients . At Jellybean, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with Developers, Brand Managers, Marketers and Visual designers to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced UI designers who can quickly work on to create wireframes and ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
Duties & Responsibilities
>. Be a part of client calls and understand clients requirement.
>. Evaluate client requirement and develop Information Architecture, application flow diagrams, wire frames, mock-ups, user journeys, , personas to ensure the UI consistency. With the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams
>. Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms.
>. Setting delivery expectations with UX team and the clients.
>. Provide project estimates for UI Design time and effort.
>. Focuses on improving creating reusable user experience assets that support UX core efforts.
>. Work with developers and client team ensure the solutions are properly implemented and efficient testing and release of designs into the product.
> 4-5 years of experience in a UX/UI design role
> Work with UX Team to solution the end to end logic, create IA, Wireframe and set the delivery expectation with the team.
> Good Understanding about Interaction design
> A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live
> Good Understanding about Brand identity and style guide design and consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
> Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
> Proactive problem solver that is able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
> Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
> Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
> Attention to Pixel perfect details.
> Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Relevant educational qualification is required.
4-5 years of experience in a UX design role
UX Designer Lead
UX Designer Responsibilities include:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering with any design specialisation from Tier 1 Engg colleges.