Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong work portfolio exhibiting attention to detail and ability to demonstrate the decision process and rationale behind each design element
- Proven excellence in all relevant aspects of UI, including typography, color balance, use of graphic design elements, information hierarchy, etc
- Ability to commit to creating fun, engaging and informative graphical media releases on regular intervals in connection with the priorities of the Marketing Department
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals
- Basic understanding of the development practicalities and limitations of front-end technologies that are used for implementing designs
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and manage others
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and sell your ideas
• Illustrations designing - Adobe illustrator
• Understanding of technology stack of web application
• Understanding of Apple HIG for iOS
• Understanding of Material UI for Android
• Understanding of Bootstrap design guidelines
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
Mastery of Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
Should have exp in both ATL and BTL campaigns. / Working knowledge of Social and Google ads (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, Affiliate).
A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and colour theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be able to revamp collaterals as and when necessary.
Good communication skills, detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume and portfolio
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
Tools we use :
- Adobe XD, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop
Role and Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. ● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. ● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. ● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. ● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects) ● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets ● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept ● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team ● Compile research and create user flows ● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces ● Understand product specifications and user psychology ● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback ● Create personas through user research and data ● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success ● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. ● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy. ● Flexible work hours. ● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.
1. Designing creatives for social media marketing like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
2. Designing work related to corporate branding which includes logo, banners for the website, e-mailers, etc.
3. Optimize creatives and ads to improve the CTR and Conversions.
4. Designing creative E-mailers which can attract the target audience.