Pearl Organisation Careers
Jobs at Pearl Organisation
Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
2. Translate and Build the designs into high quality responsive UI code.
3. Write efficient queries for core Data.
4. Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
5. Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
6. Follow the best practices while developing the app.
7. Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
8. Document the project and code efficiently.
9. Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
10. Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
11. Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
12. Write tests for the App.
13. Knowledge of different state management libraries like BloC, GetX, Provider will be a plus point.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are hiring for PHP Developer at Pearl Organisation, Dehradun.
•Knowledge in few frameworks such as Code ignitor.
•Good knowledge in Magento, Opencart, Prestashop etc. would be an advantage.
•Should have strong debugging/diagnostic and analytical skills
• Knowledge in any of CMS like Joomla, Wordpress or Drupal
•Knowledge of MVC frameworks, relational databases, version control tools and developing web services.
•Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback
- Investigate and discover architectural considerations, such as web usability, site performance and database design, as part of the system design process; research and assess implementation alternatives for new application features
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications
- Provide detailed explanations of website specifications, such as activities, software, product features, programming languages, communication protocols and operating systems hardware and software
- Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
People hiring at Pearl Organisation
About the company
ThoughtWin IT Solutions
About the company
About the company