- 10+ years of software development experience in java.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Micro Services based architecture
- Experience with Angular 5 Angular 8 and/or experience with React JS
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e. g. MySQL, PostgreSQL), web servers (e. g. Tomcat, Apache).
- Excellent communication and ability to lead a 5-10 member team
- Responsible for the entire development process for the Internal IP (e.g. Quality Fusion)
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Working with Senior leadership and stakeholders to present ideas and solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIsTest software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency in troubleshooting, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings.
Kitabeli is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect
with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have
founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our
first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and frontend software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Java Developers [I+S/E2-MM2]
Java Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer who is passionate about building high-quality software applications. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Java frameworks and extensions, persistence frameworks, servers, platforms, clouds, databases, data storage, and QA tools. The candidate should also have experience working with Angular, React, or Vue.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications for our clients. You will work closely with a team of developers and project managers to deliver high-quality software products. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
Mandatory Skill Sets:
Java frameworks and extensions: You should be proficient in building enterprise-grade applications using Java 8+ and Spring Boot.
Persistence Frameworks: You should have experience working with Hibernate and/or JPA. You should be able to design and develop efficient data models, and perform CRUD operations using Hibernate and/or JPA.
Servers: You should be familiar with Apache Tomcat and be able to deploy applications on Tomcat servers.
Platforms: You should have experience working with Java EE and Jakarta 2EE platforms.
Clouds: You should have experience working with AWS, and be familiar with AWS services such as EC2, S3, and RDS.
Databases / Data Storage: You should have experience working with MYSQL and Oracle databases
QA Tools: You should be proficient in JUnit5 and Postman. You should be able to write and execute unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests using these tools.
Web Services: You should have experience working with RESTful web services.
API Security: You should be familiar with OAuth2, JWT, Auth0, or any other API security frameworks.
If you are passionate about building high-quality software applications and have the required skill sets, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, and a challenging work environment where you can learn and grow.
- Liaise with fellow developers.
- Designing and implementing microservices which use the spring boot framework.
- Working in compliance with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Connecting microservices to interact with databases.
- Understanding of how streaming technologies work such as Kafka.
- Identifying and finding solutions to bugs.
- Ensure you've written adequate test cases to verify design requirements are being met.
- Create well written documentation for the individual microservices.
- Building data processing platforms.
- Developing micro service-oriented applications.
- Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
3 Years - 8 Years
- Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Good to have MongoDb and Redis
- Experience in SQL and JDBC
- Experience in build tools Maven, git
- Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
• Technical depth in customer facing systems from an application, development, operations, scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling perspective.
• Work with a global team to gather requirements and implement solutions
• Work with different application teams to design integration solutions.
• Mentor junior members in the team to deliver high quality systems and adopt newer integration services from ReactJS development.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
• 3 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical lead, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• GraphQL/HASURA experience is a plus
• Experience using tools such as Bitbucket/GIT
• Able to troubleshoot and resolve application defects
• Experience working in a Healthcare Domain environment preferred
• Design and develop solutions based on a strategic business and technical requirements.
• Selecting the appropriate services based on best practices of java development and implementations. Estimate costs and identify cost feasible options
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- nalytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
Hiring for Fullstack Developer -Hyderabad Lcoation
Core java – Concepts like oops, Collection,Expection handling, Java 7 well versed, Webservice, SQL
- Spring – Concepts like spring boot, spring core, Spring MVC
- ORM Tool like -Hibernate or Spring JPA
- Front End Areas like angular 4 and above version should be strong.
- Microservice is mandate at least a knowledge or Experience
- Kafka or Rabbit MQ experience or knowledge is must
- RDBMS or Nosql Or oracle or SQL experience is must
Please revert back with below details.
Any offers: Y/N
Present Company Name:
Reason for job change:
Thank & Regards
Sr Executive – TAG