Greetings from Kalibre Global
(1) Job Title:- Telesales Executive
(2) Can speak fluently in Hindi & Gujarati
(3) Exp.:- 06M to 1yrs.
(4) Edu:- Any Graduate
(5) Working days:- Mon to Sat
6) Location:- Thaltej Cross Road, Ahmedabad
Leads will be provided by company, Experience with Ms-office, Generate prospects over the phone, Follow up with incoming leads, Ability to develop maintain positive working relationships with clients, Good communication skills, Search for new lead online portals. etc.
- SaaS Product Demo Calls
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, and requirements and correlate ZapERP Inventory & ZapApps.io solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries on Intercom (or another chat tool we might be using) and email.
Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy-driven with a research-based approach.
Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Additional Responsibilities: We also expect this person to handle our SEO management task which includes working with bloggers and digital media executives.
Calling New & Existing clients.
Upselling the packages
Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
Position – Bench Sales Executive
What you’ll do
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN)
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients. Someone who has been in the industry and can be bring existing clients to support us
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Understanding their requirement and clearly articulating the resume and formatting it as required.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database)
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Should be able to source requirements for consultants through job boards like Monster, Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn & other social networks.
What We're looking For
- Looking for 6 months to 3 years experience in sales field (from any industry) can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be a self-starter and self-engaged.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards sales.
- Have a passion for the staffing industry and have a desire to help people reach their career goals
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers,
including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and
designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
3-8 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public Speaking experience
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
As a Startup Growth Manager, you will work closely with - and learn from - our VP of Sales, Founders, and Client Partners to seek new target accounts and expand existing accounts. Flexiple is in hyper-growth mode right now, and this role is instrumental in keeping us on our upward trajectory.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about sales and looking to use this opportunity as a launchpad into inside sales. Learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company and become skilled in researching potential customers, creative outreach, enticing potential clients.
You have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is leading the remote work revolution and changing the way B2B sales is done in the services industry. We expect to grow to $15 million by end of FY22-23.
This is a remote position. However, we require applicants to overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Full Sales Cycle Management: You will manage the entire sales cycle from claiming the lead to closing the sale. As the first and main point of contact for our prospective clients, you will be responsible for bringing these sales to the finish line.
- Client Rapport and Industry Knowledge: Clients are at the heart of everything we do. You will be building rapport with our prospective clients, including researching clients prior to outreach, staying informed on industry trends, and Flexiple's competitors.
- Collaboration with Team Members: You will collaborate with your team to respond to high-volume inbound client leads with urgency. Communicating via Zoom and Slack is critical to maintaining a high level of collaboration and clear communication within the team.
- Growth and Development: Our team has an aversion to complacency. We are always looking to improve both individually and as a team. Being open to and implementing feedback will be critical keys to success in this role and at Flexiple. As you become more comfortable in the role, you will help evolve our demand generation strategy and tactics.
Expectations in Week 1
- Onboard and integrate with Flexiple.
- Learn our business model, about your team members and our story.
- Understand the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Become acquainted with the cross functional teams that you will be working along side
Expectations in Month 1
- Complete understanding the current client sales, delivery processes while working with the team.
- Begin to claim and talk to leads, understand their initial needs, overcome any objections, present our value proposition, and close the leads that are a good fit for us and our model.
- Work alongside the various talent units to ensure your prospects are progressing through the funnel.
- Pick up necessary tech skills that are needed for the industry.
Expectations till Month 3
- Be fully ramped up and integrated into the team.
- Continue working on own set of leads and deliver on targets by exhibiting a successful track record of hitting sales goals.
- Build up on the tech skills you picked up in the first month.
Expectations till Month 6
- Have a solid history of claiming and closing new business by consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Identify areas of process improvement to help increase efficiency and effectiveness for the team.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Flexiple, our model, and pass along standard methodologies.
Expectations in Year 1
- Continue to gain and close new business along with managing your funnel to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Become a productive, collaborative, and consistent contributor to the team.
Who are you:
- 0-4 years of experience working in the tech/ startup ecosystem or an engineering graduate with basic understanding of technology.
- Previous software or tech-related sales experience and education are a plus.
- You are "client-centric". You will be working with prospective clients daily; uncovering and resolving clients’ issues through value-based selling.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are growing rapidly as a company and, as a result, we move quickly. Having exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage a high volume of clients is key to being successful in this role.
- You have a “will-to-win” attitude. You’re looking to not only meet but exceed your quota and are naturally competitive. We provide a base salary plus commission and want our Startup Managers to make the most out of it!
- You’re a “learn-it-all”. We are looking for someone that is always looking to grow, strives for improvement, and constantly seeks feedback from peers/ leaders.
- Along those lines, you are highly collaborative with your team members. Even as an individual contributor, you seek to share and gain knowledge from those around you.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously; you have a sense of humor and are comfortable with sarcasm. This position does sit on our Sales teams, after all.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Flexiple. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
As a Sales Manager, you will be developing key customer relationships and providing simple /low-level tech troubleshooting to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business products.
- Carrying a target for each product : Building leads, making a pitch, presenting a proposal, following up
- Generating target revenue for all solutions /courses offered by the company.
- Devising new selling strategies and improving current sales processes.
- Building an instant connect with new customers and on boarding them onto the platform
- Supporting, responding, or escalating any issues, or red flags to the appropriate team
- Ensuring team achieves productivity and quality roster adherence
- Collaborating regularly with sales team to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Continuously managing the performance and development of the team through proper coaching and feedback, development of sales skills, competitive positioning, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Engaging with customers on a periodic basis to understand their feedback on the platform, what is going well, and what can improved
- Working towards avoiding last-minute surprises and potentially lose a customer / renewal
- Meticulously logging all interactions with customers onto the CRM platform in order to be completely transparent about the status of the customer relationship
What you need to have:
- 3-4 years of experience in Ed tech Sales with a proven history in managing a team
- Edtech Sales Experience is highly preferred
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
- People Management and sales/customer service experience preferred
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
Interested Candidate kindly contact me