- Investigate technologies and solutions which help the team achieve deliverables and results.
- Working with business process analysts and technical leads to derive conceptual designs and solutions.
- Assisting project managers with sizing estimates and work-breakdown structures.
- Develop and unit test software within teams of varied sizes and geographical distributions.
- Benchmarking and load testing developed modules and integrated applications.
- Assisting quality assurance team in the conduct of solution testing.
- Documenting software specifications and requirements.
- Working with infrastructure teams to define and establish application environments and implementation of software applications.
- Provide post-implementation support for developed software applications and solutions.
Measures of Success:
- The delivery of software solutions that meets requirements and are within budget and project timeline.
- Achieves good quality development metrics and standards that are aligned with industry best practices.
- Knowledge of General Open System / Distributed systems platforms
- Knowledge of cloud service like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in developing and implementing Restful APIs
- Good understanding of Network ports/Transfer protocols.
- Ability to process/analyze large amounts of data and logs.
- UI and Backend Development experience (Full stack).
- Experienced in structured and agile development methodologies.
- Experienced in load testing and benchmarking tools such as JMeter, Loadrunner, etc.
- Experienced in Linux-based database technology and versed with stored procedures.
- Experienced in web services developments using XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Knowledge of application security setup using common security standards like SSL, TLS, secured ciphers, etc.
- Experienced with software versioning control using GIT.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a desire to design and develop top quality software products.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 4 years of experience
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
- Part of a Cloud Governance product team responsible for installing, configuring, automating and monitoring various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of customers that consume multiple cloud environments.
- Ensure availability of internal & customers' hosts and services thru monitoring, analysing metric trends, investigating alerts.
- Explore and implement a broad spectrum of open source technologies. Help the team/customer to resolve technical issues.
- Extremely customer focused, flexible to be available on-call for solving critical problems.
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the Product deployments, Cloud Governance & Customer Success.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in managing Azure IaaS, PaaS services for customer production environments
- Well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration, configuration management and CI/CD
- Experience in Linux and Windows Administration, server hardening and security compliance
- Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Good command in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience in managing version control platforms (e.g. Git, SVN)
We are looking for a Head of Engineering who has a passion to drive more solar and clean energy in the world working with us.
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
You should have a strong understanding of software design and architecture and some technology leadership experi
Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
● We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology
being an enabler, not a barrier.
● Already adopted by 30 lakh+ merchants.
● Our client has the potential to disrupt commerce in India and has recently raised a
$11M Series A round from Sequoia Capital
● Company perks include free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in
● Work in a cross functional domain, gather requirements from different
● Provide constructive feedback and help solve implementation issues
● Able to guide and motivate the rest of the team around best practices and
patterns. Participate in reviewing pull requests and training new hires.
● Ensure regular shipping of code, we work in 2 week sprints. Making sure that
every week we are releasing something new.
● Take regular interviews and help in team building.
● Proficiency with either one of full stack or mobile domains.
● Past experience of launching and scaling products.
● Prior experience of managing at least a 10 member team cross functional team.
-A responsible and passionate professional who has will power to drive the product goals and ensure the outcomes expected from the team.
- He / She should have a strong desire and eagerness to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Skills Required :
- Python/Node JS/Django Rest Framework,
- Database Structure
-Cloud-Ops - AWS / Azure
Roles & responsibilities :-
- Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs
- Design and implementation of REST API
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes offering a solution
If you are willing to take up challenges and contribute in developing world class products, - this is the place for you.
About FarmMobi :
A trusted enterprise software product company in AgTech space started with a mission to revolutionize the Global agriculture sector.
We operate on software as a service model (SASS) and cater to the needs of global customers in the field of Agriculture.
The idea is to use emerging technologies like Mobility, IOT, Drones, Satellite imagery, Blockchain etc. to digitally transform the agriculture landscape.
More than 8 years of experience in Information Technologies. Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Planning, up gradation, Scheduling on Tivoli Workload Scheduler. Knowledge in the Shell Scripting. Interested in exploring new Technology.
Technical skills required:
- 5+ years building enterprise systems
- Worked on one or more large scale applications on Python Django
- Good understanding of distributed systems, scalability, and availability with an understanding of the CAP theorem and its implications for real-world distributed systems
- Understanding of distributed systems like Dynamo, HBase, various messaging and queuing systems and understanding of Time, Clocks, and Ordering of Events, rate control, load distribution
- Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation, and GC
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Ability to detect fraud and risk mitigation
- Code reviews, ensuring that the code follows the best technical practices and design patterns
- Follow best technical practices, incorporate emerging solutions, and employ scalable designs that can be easily adopted
- Architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology
- Regular monitoring and audits of the cloud infrastructure
- Managing System monitoring tools and developing processes for handling crisis situations
- Managing the development team and the support team. Setting processes that will increase the team’s efficiency
- Handling technical and managerial interviews for expansion of the team
Qualification and experience:
- 5+ years of experience working as a full stack engineer with a track record of delivering scalable products
- FinTech experience with Prepaid payment instruments and UPI experience is a big plus
- Machine learning experience would be preferable
· Lead an engineering group that comprises of Software development engineers.
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to leadership
· Develop the long-term strategy for your solutions and translate that into an achievable road-map/action plan
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Management of staffing, mentoring, growing, and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
Mentor and guide a team of 7-10 top notch full stack engineers across various levels.
Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
Responsible for right tech solutioning, architecture being deployed maintaining right balance in short term and
long term outcomes.
Collaborate with Product managers and Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own the
release planning cycles.
Defining career trajectory path for the engineers in the team. Performing regular performance evaluation and
Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
Working with Head of Engineering to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at
the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
Perform well in uncertainties; collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast paced
Responsible for hiring and skills management within the team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
BS/ MS in Computer Science from NIT, REC, BIT’s or other top tier colleges.
7-8 years of total work experience in high scale web based products with reputed companies and 1-2 years of
work experience in managing engineering teams and project delivery, preferably in a start up environment.
Strong hands on experience in at least one object oriented language (C++/Java) and one dynamic scripting
language (e.g. Ruby, Python, GoLang) is a must.
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch).
Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Rails, Django, Symphony, Yii is desired.
Prior experience with Google Cloud Platform would be preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent personal. People & communication skills
Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.
Industry- Product Based Companies
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Working with engineering executives to define the engineering roadmap.
2. Working with the team to keep the technical and team docs up to the mark.
3. 4+ years of experience in software engineering and development work.
4. Experience designing or building technically complex architectures.
5. 2+ years managing software development teams of at least 3 members.
6. Identified issues and built great processes for achieving engineering, product, and team goals.
7. Worked in high growth startups, can make stability, performance.
8. 70-80% of responsibility is into developing a product/features/modules from scratch while the rest percentage is into people management.
9. Majority looking for candidates with JAVA experience in past or present experience.
Overall leadership for all technical functions including product strategy implementation and server releases
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 5 years and above
Qualification: B. Tech from a reputed institute
Expertise in Core Java (Multithreading, Collections, etc.) and am comfortable with Unix, Oracle PL/SQL with a sound understanding of the complete SDLC process
Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data structures, OOP concepts & OO Design principles
Have done extensive work in software development
Project Management exposure is an added advantage for this candidate
JS, Jquery and CSS exposure of minimum 1.5 yrs
Candidates from gaming industry are preferred