- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
About Matellio India Private Limited
Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
You’ll be working with solution architects, business leads, engineers, product managers, and design team to write eye-catching content and copy for our SaaS products.
- Plan and create compelling web copy for our products and double up as a content writer when needed.
- Create content for header, footer, body; including but not limited to, title, subtitle, description, feature list, about page, help text, and FAQ.
- Understand our gaming ecosystem and accordingly create persuasive content to attract users.
- Write description for games along with ‘How To Play’ instructions.
- Liaise with product owners and contribute towards product awareness.
- Collaborate with other writers to create technical and marketing collaterals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting for web, along with a solid portfolio of work.
- Precise attention to detail and an advocate of cool design.
- Creative copywriting and SEO copywriting is mandatory.
- Excellent grammar, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with image and video-editing tools (Snagit/Photoshop, Filmora/Camtasia).
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS (need not be in a professional context).
- Experience in documentation will be an added advantage
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
- Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/YouTube platform on upcoming technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferable Knowledge Of any of these skills like Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Java, Java EE, Python, Hadoop/ Spark, Data Science, ML, AI, etc.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
Work closely with marketing team members
Optimize content using SEO best practicesQualificationsBachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Proficiency in English is a must
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus
You must have a very good command over written English and should know how to research on internet.
If you are enthusiastic about working with executives and possibly a great growth in terms of money, position, product and market understanding, then send your best article/story for us to look at and we will get back to you.
- Develop and lead a world-class content team that will develop content for
online courses on Management related courses. This job
will equip the candidate with highly sought-after skills including leadership
and instructional designing
- Collaborate with business development & project management team to
meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process, work with educational
content across all levels
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
*Must Have Experience in IT service (web development) based industry*
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven 2-4 years’ work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graduation / Masters in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.