SteelEye is the only regulatory compliance technology and data analytics firm that offers transaction reporting, record keeping, trade reconstruction, best execution and data insight in one comprehensive solution. The firm’s scalable secure data storage platform offers encryption at rest and in flight and best-in-class analytics to help financial firms meet regulatory obligations and gain competitive advantage.
The company has a highly-experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses.
We are a young company that shares a commitment to learning, being smart, working hard and being honest in all we do and striving to do that better each day. We value all our colleagues equally and everyone should feel able to speak up, propose an idea, point out a mistake and feel safe, happy and be themselves at work.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and Redux
- Build robust, reusable, and easy-to-maintain components
- Translate designs and mockups into re-usable, high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Triage issues and enhancing core features for a rapidly-growing application
What We're Looking For:
- You are a well-organized self-starter with excellent communication skills
- You have a thorough and demonstrable understanding of React.js and its core principles
- You have the ability to translate business requirements into high-quality, high-performance code
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changing requirements
- You are familiar and up-to-date with common front-end dev tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc...)
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs
- You have experience with code versioning (Git) and CI/CD (Jenkins, Circle, etc...) tools
- Familiarity/Experience with Elasticsearch and/or D3 is a HUGE plus
- Minimum 3 years experience with React.js
About SteelEye Culture:
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent salary exceeding industry standards
- Flexible WFH schedule
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Measured on output and not input
- Regular team outings and drinks!
Diversity/equal opportunity statement
We want our Employees to work in a discrimination-free environment. These are not just words on a page. They are part of our commitment to creating a better version of ourselves and the society we live in.
Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability. The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses.
We are a vibrant, fun and exciting group of people that share a passion for technology and data. If you have what it takes to become a part of the SteelEye family, you have come to the right place. This is where you will find information about our people, culture and our current job opportunities.
Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages
Maintain and improve our marketing codebase
Contribute ideas and efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
Write code using agile methods and tools.
Plan, create and execute (manual and automated) frontend tests.
Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
Minimum 2+ years of experience in front-end development.
Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
Experience in page speed optimization
Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
Strong problem-solving skills
Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
True love for technology and what you do
Maniacal attention to detail
Good to have:
Experience in WordPress theme development
Understanding of basic Technical SEO principles
Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angular
- Minimum 1-6 years of experience in a frontend engineer role.
- Experience in Next.js is highly preferred.
- Should be good at CSS and have sound knowledge about Tailwind and Material UI.
- Become early team member of a global tech company, high ownership role and steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to build from scratch, get involved in customer research and product problem solving, and contribute towards building the team and culture.
ORMAE is looking for a UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Docker and Nginx are nice to have and adds as a bonus point.
Required Candidate profile
You will be working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Apply only, If you are looking for a job that gives you an enormous opportunity for learning and growth.
Perks and Benefits
No salary restraint for Right Candidates
Experience: 02-08 Years
Apply : https://springrecruit.com/applynow/ORMAE6182
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience with React JS and Redux
- Ability to communicate (verbally and writing) well with the team in English
- Possess strong logics and understanding to come up with optimum solution in JS programming
- Played an active role in the design and architecture of the solutions
- Experience in creating apps with high priority on user experience
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Highly Favored Personality & Experience
- Eager to learn and explore new things
- Trustworthy, easy-going, and honesty
- Experience with Solidity
- More than 1 year of experience with Web3 JS
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Hands-on experience with back-end framework and database is a bonus (Preferably Node.js and MongoDB)
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior/Lead in the front-end team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base is a bonus
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it.
We're looking for an energetic, hands-on, reliable and collaborative Jr. Front-End Developer to contribute and work on development of visual design for our analytics and reporting portal in a junior role. The role also has immense long-term career growth. The individual will participate in all aspects of the creative process from conceptualising to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values.
- Collaborate with leadership and technology on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/or production
- Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
- Must have B.E/B.Tech in Computers or IT
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working in Client side MVC (ReactJS / AngularJS / Ember JS). Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Mobile/responsive design (Bootstrap)
- ECMAScript 6
- HTML5/CSS3/Python/PhP/ Databases
- Awareness of web standards
- Ability to present large, complex data sets intuitively to users
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development
- Revision Control Systems (git/mercurial)
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
- Query Mobile
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices New York (USA) and Mumbai (India), allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You will participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of Jr. Front-End Developer to support our team.
We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join our Engineering team.
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations.
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from controller-level to UI. Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for Website and Web applications.
- Experience with scripting languages (PHP) will be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
- Architecting, configuring, and automating the build process.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge in WordPress will be a plus
- Flexibility to work under ambiguous conditions
- Developing and implementing highly responsive UI
- Design software with great UX
- Produce clean and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Management of entire end-to-end project pipeline
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and Redux
- Experience with REST APIs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Comfortable in working in Linux based environment
We are cloud enthusiasts on a mission to help cloud engineers build their own cloud management platform without the need for coding or integrating other tools.
We are looking for an experienced UI Developer to work with us as a freelancer. You will be part of the core development team working on state-of-the-art advanced cloud-based technologies.
- Understand and improve the user experience across the site
- Make web apps responsive and pixel perfect
- Perform unit testing and automation testing of the features developed
- 4-8 years of relevant working experience
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented concepts and ECMA2015 standards
- Experience in identifying and implementing page performance improvements
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale and code quality
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills