Job Title: Carbon Management Solutions Sales Specialist
Job Overview: As a Sales Representative for Carbon Management Solutions, you'll seek new business opportunities in carbon management and sustainability. You'll work closely with potential clients, understanding their needs and demonstrating how our software and services can help them achieve their environmental goals.
- Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Client Engagement:
- Product Knowledge:
- Sales Presentations:
- Proposal and Contract Negotiation:
- Market Analysis:
- Customer Support:
- Sales Reporting:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Preferably in Business Administration or Sustainability with Sales and Marketing as specialization).A demonstrated track record of 3-5 years in successful sales, with a preference for experience in software or the sustainability sector.
- A solid grasp of Carbon Management Solutions and its market, sustainability reporting standards, sustainable development
- Good B2B network
- Exceptional skills in communication, presentation, and negotiation.
- Self-driven, results-focused, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM software and other sales tools
- Attractive compensation package featuring a competitive base salary and commission structure.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and retirement benefits.
- Continuous training and avenues for professional growth.
- The chance to collaborate with an innovative company at the forefront of the Green Economy
PlanetWise, founded by experts in Singapore, offers integrated sustainability solutions to diverse clients. They help measure carbon footprints, create reduction plans, and deliver tangible benefits through process improvement and technology.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About nVipani Technology Solution
We are a startup that wants to make supply chain management ubiquitous, affordable, and easy to use. We want to change the way supply chain management works by enhancing the business advantage it delivers.
We want to remove blind spots in the chain, connect even the most remote, rural production units to the global market, and achieve maximum efficiency at all levels in the supply chain. Our product, valUchain™ takes supply chain traceability to the next level. We are nVipani.
- Requirement gathering for web and app development projects
- Preparation of necessary docs(BRD, FRD, SOW, RFQ, NDAs, and POC) for the client's requirements.
- Drafting user stories, wireframes and project plans based on the requirements of the client
- Understanding the default software/applications products and services of Webkul and its functionalities(at the workflow level) for a personalized explanation of the same to the clients.
- Handling customers' pre-sales and post-sales queries over various communication mediums like calls/emails/Skype/ helpdesk/ social networking sites.
- Project assignment and being clients major communication for ongoing projects.
- Managing project delivery(It covers check of all the SOW points agreed)
- Assigning the technical queries/issues of clients to the technical departments.
- Preparing a full User guide(technical doc/content) of the products for Webkul’s products, Services, and customers in written and video format as well.
- Attending international as well as domestic seminars and conferences regarding the promotion of the products with the presentation.
- Market research of the products.
- Responsible for new partnerships of the organization, acting as a bridge between the client side and the organization.
- Full-time office job, No field work.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms(like Magento, Opencart, Bagisto, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) would be considered a plus point.
- Understanding & drafting of Business Proposals, POC, SOW, NDA, and RFPs.
- Must have experience in doing client meetings(for Tech Sales, requirement gathering, and project management)
- Knowledge of Web and app end technology.
Position :- Customer Support Executive (BPO Voice Process)
Process :- International Voice Process
Experience :- 0 to 5 years
Location :- Bengaluru (WFO)
Roles And Responsibilities :
You will be supporting customers of the Top Ecommerce Platform in the Indian region
You will be answering queries regarding Order related Queries.
You will be handling inbound customer queries about the customers Order related.
This is a Rotational shift
5-day working with Two Days rotational off
Skill Required :
Good communication skills in English+Hindi/Kannada
Ability to handle irate customers
Solve Customer queries
A team player
Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
Display Ownership and accountability
Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
· Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product / service
· Setting up meetings with the prospective clients
· Presenting product demonstrations to the client
· Establishing new business links
· Sales reporting and reviewing performance
· Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for the client and organization both
· Working towards achieving the sales target
· Conduct market research to evaluate gaps, opportunities, and alien needs
· Seek new opportunities through networking and social media channels
· Collaborate within teams to achieve better results
· Take feedback from customers and share it with support teams
· Must be fluent in English & Kannada
· Experience in sales
Telecalling @Ackruti Trade centre, A wing 201 & 202 2nd floor Road no 7 , Marol MIDC Andheri East, Mumbai - 400093.
- Gathering project information and preparing workflow on required activities.
- Must have experience in Mobile and web applications projects.
- Must be from IT Background
- Knowledge of Gateways and API's
- Daily coordination with the team leads to understand and identify their issues.
- Identify causes for potential project delays and ensures timely corrective action to ensure meeting of project deadlines agreed with customers.
- Maintain discipline, proper time management, and adherence to project timelines at all times in the production area.
- Collaborate effectively with the sales team to ensure the right distribution of resource allocation for ongoing and new projects.
- Client communication.
- Proven working experience in project management in the IT sector.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, including PHP Open Source Technologies (WordPress)
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shift
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebration, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Project coordinator, Business Analyst,
Sales Advisor – Matrimonial Service (International)
About the company:
RishtaDepot is a global matchmaking service predominantly providing matchmaking
services for Indians in UK, USA, Canada, and Australia.
With continuous growth and success across the globe, we are seeking a Sales
Advisor for our Mohali office.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls from potential clients that call
our office, contact us by email or chat or registers through our website.
Once you reach a client by phone, you will explain how the service works, go
overpricing and create an online purchase order
You will be expected to contact your clients regularly and consistently until they
place a purchase or pass on working with us.
Self-motivated with a willingness to make 30+ calls per day to potential matches
Successful at developing rapport with a wide variety of people, not intimidated by
powerful or affluent individuals
You must be proven in your career, with a track record of success
You must be extremely organized
At least 1-8 years’ experience in a sales role
Must speak English and Punjabi fluently. Since all customers will be from
western countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)
Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Google docs, and general computer aptitude
University or college degree in business, marketing, communications, or related
discipline (or equivalent)
Successful candidates must be self-confident, charismatic, self-disciplined,
dedicated and performance-driven
Experienced carrying a high workload in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
A competitive and growth mindset
Rs. 15,000 - 35,000 in hand salary (depending on experience) with uncapped
A successful Sales executive has the potential to earn up to Rs.5,00,000
- 7, 00,000 a year with commissions.
Salary may vary based on the experience, skills, and additional things one can
bring to the table.
Our Corporate Office is a beautiful, stylish office space located in Mohali.
It’s a secure building with many amenities nearby.
A lot of opportunity for growth
The positive and progressive work environment
Full training will be provided
Time of the shift
The Shift timings will fall under a window of 12 hours (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.). An
employee is expected to complete their shift of 9 hours between this window. The
shift will be rotational.
Plot No.-613, Sector - 82, Airport Road, Opposite Phase 11, Mohali
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Generating business through online freelancing portals like UpWork, GURU, Freelancer, etc.
- Candidates should know how to generate business through Social Networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Must have experience with bidding sites like Upwork, Guru, Lead generator, Calling, Drafting of proposals, Client interaction, Negotiation, also coordinate with technical team.
- Must be able to make proposals and replies to the leads.
- Must understand the running website /application development and must be able to explain those to the clients.
- Must have good Marketing skills, Expert in Social Media, Work individually & within the team.
- Must be able to conduct in depth market research about the clients in the targeted geography.
Skill-Set & Experience:
- Must have Experience with UPWORK, GURU, PPH, FIVER bidding portals.
- Must have expertise on LinkedIn.
- Strong Communication, Presentation Skills.
- Convincing, Negotiation skills.
- Must have knowledge of Lead Generation and closure.
- Must have experience with Client Communication and Team handling.
- Expertise in writing Business Proposals will be a plus point.
- Project Management Skills.
Job Location: Hybrid working from Ahembdad
Education Qualification : BE / B Tech / BCA / MCA / MBA
At least: 2+ years experience Candidate should have prior Sales / BDE / BDM experience in the Software Development Company (Ecommerce & Web)
Must Have: 1+ years experience with major eCommerce Projects ( Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce ) or CMS platforms preferred.
We are a fast growing full fledged Magento eCommerce development company that serves clients across B2B and B2C segments in Europe, Canada and USA.
Magento360 has successfully delivered 100+ small to large scale Magento eCommerce projects over the last 7 years.
Team is led by digital transformation and magneto experts with 10+ years of industry experience.
We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture.
Benefits at Magento360
We aspire to provide employees with the best benefits experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. And to ensure it’s easy for you to take good care of yourself (now, and in the future).
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and Hybrid work model
- For taking care of your health, get access to workout and yoga sessions for at-home fitness and wellbeing classes.
- We offer Competitive compensation and bonus at regular intervals to ensure you are rewarded for your efforts.
- Paid time off including vacation, bereavement, sick leave, parental leave, holidays, and wellbeing days.
- Access to technology events.
We are looking for a Client Advisory Manager to act as the liaison between our Client and Operations teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sales or marketing besides developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting clients and achieving sales targets. It would be an added advantage if the candidate has experience in event management firm.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns or meeting new clients and identifying sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell learning experiential services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and https://resources.workable.com/account-executive-job-description">Account Executive and facilitators
- Report to the https://resources.workable.com/business-development-manager-job-description">Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field, Bcom, BA, BSc would all be considered
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, https://resources.workable.com/sales-account-executive-job-description">Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Being a Go Giver
- Speed of response
- Building relationships
- Attention to detail
- Being persistent
Role Overview:The Telesales & Service Associate of Bharat Matrimony sells paid memberships over phone to clients who are looking for matrimony alliances. The job is to reach out to various customers over phone, explain them the product & features and deliver value to the customers.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
- Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
- Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
- Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages.
- Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Skill and Competencies required:
- Business Knowledge Process Knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Customer Orientation
- Language skills English / Regional language
- Telemarketing / Selling Skills
- Basic computer skills MS Excel, Word
- Values Integrity / Honesty / Respect
- Communication Oral & Written skills / Listening
- Executive Presence
- Business / Telephone Etiquette
- Influencing Skills
- Self-driven / Initiative
- Ability to manage stress
- Willingness to learn
Education and Experience:Graduate in any stream / Awaiting final year result / Graduate with arrears can also apply Minimum of 6 Months 4 years experience in Telesales / Tele-calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO / Direct Sales / Telecom / Insurance / Customer Engagement process or domain
Salary and Benefits
- Fixed Salary Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs 2.00 LPA per Annum plus
- Incentive Rs. 36000/- to Rs.60000/- per Annum
- Statutory Benefits viz. PF, ESI, Bonus, Gratuity, Leave all provided
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the Company