•Development experience with nodejs libraries like express, MySql, mongoose etc,
•Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
•Hands on experience with MySql, MongoDB [RDBMS, No SQL DB]
•Able to write complex MySql queries, Stored procedure
•Familiarity with API optimization techniques
•Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
•Must have knowledge of GIT, POSTMAN
•Good to have knowledge of KAFKA, REDIS
- Work with product managers to understand product requirements and make them live.
- Ownership of end to end development
- Startup mindset of getting things done and focussing on business goals
- Proven problem solving skills
- 3+ years Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using server side technology (Java, Spring Boot / Node.js, Express)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency in REST architecture
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Git/CI/CD/Gradle/Maven
- Inclination towards writing quality and performant code
- Experience in Agile development
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring and automation
- Experience working with AWS Cloud and Devops technologies (terraform , cloudformation, ansible)
- Experience running a production environment
- Experience with building production systems for a startup or an Organization
- Good command over NodeJs and its internals is expected. Knowledge about ethereum blockchain desirable
- Should be comfortable with RESTful web services/ APIs using ExpressJS
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies as well – Python, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Git etc
- Should have good command over cloud infrastructure AWS (preferred), MS Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have keen attention for detail and should be obsessed with building a good product – Applicants are strongly encouraged to share their github/bitbucket or product URLs
- Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly
- Should be willing to work in an agile startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
Are you looking for a Senior Backend Engineer role in a high growth startup? Are you eager to learn and make a difference at work every day? If so, then read on.
At PlumQR, we work on revolutionizing the Food & Beverage industry with our cloud-based tech products. Millions of businesses across the world are switching for better, smarter & more hygienic products to reinvent their businesses. If you have what it takes to innovate & lead, we have just the right opportunity for you.
- Minimum 3 years as a Senior Backend Engineer
- Strong software development experience in a SaaS product company
- Significant experience with NodeJS, React.js, React Native, MySQL, MongoDB, Java
- Cloud computing services (e.g. Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain technical details to people inside the company
Role: Backend Engineer
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully
If you are keen to develop and drive product architecture, technology vision, strategy, and execution
of our Platform, keep reading!
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in
SEA to accelerate its growth and to serve its customers by giving them the best technology and
Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and
brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business.
Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling
micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth oriented entrepreneurs and
brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by
selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their
own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s
venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like
Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon
(FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish
Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors,
Lummo has built a world class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to
become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We just received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us https://www-bnnbloomberg-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bnnbloomberg.ca/alphabet-unit-backs-shopify-like-startup-in-rare-indonesia-deal-1.1709623.amp.html" target="_blank">here.
As an SDE3, you would be expected to:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering teams.
- Debug production issues related to services you own or are responsible for.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to deliver complex projects iteratively.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working at product companies with decent scale
- You have experience delivering end-to-end projects, beginning from a single-page product brief to iteratively release features to production working closely with engineers writing client-side code as well as collaborating with designers and product managers
- You believe in writing high-quality code, improving engineering standards, tooling and processes
- You have a keen eye for backend architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language and its related backend frameworks
- You are not afraid to pick up new technologies and enjoy learning new tooling that you may not be familiar with
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Any open source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
Desired candidates must have 2-6 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Profile: Sr Node.js Developer
Location: A fully remote (work from anywhere) role
Experience: 4-6 years of working experience as a Node.js Developer building large-scale software applications
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge on Databases like, MySQL, Redis, Mongo.
What will you work on?
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
Do you fit in?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar
- Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
What can you expect?
- State of the Art gadgets and tools
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up home office
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning
Diagnal Technologies is a fully owned subsidiary of Diagnal Inc, Hong Kong. It’s a product company focusing on media and entertainment clients, creating Video on Demand apps for their customers. We are a team of OTT video solution specialists helping our customers build the new digital media industry in Asia Pacific and beyond. We create viable revenue generating video streaming products, enable our customers to gain business and operational insights through big data analytics and empower them to engage with their users more effectively through targeted marketing campaigns. Started its Development Center in Technopark Phase III campus and focusing on Indian and International clients.
For further details please refer our website
Job Description :
- 2 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
First round will be a Machine test and Aptitude, sharing it with this mail, which has to be completed in 2 days.This will be followed by technical discussion, CEO round and HR discussion.Hiring process will take 5-7 working days post completion of M/C test
Location : Hyderabad / Pune
Experience : 5 - 13 Yrs
- 5+ years of work experience in software development or web application development
- Ruby on Rails (RoR) Experience is a must
- Design and programming of n-tier solutions
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Models
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A good team player
- Works and communicates well with others
- A self-driven individual
- Be awesome, tell us what makes you special!
Preferred Qualifications :
- Enterprise application development experience
- An active Github/Bitbucket/Beanstalk account
- Contributed and launched your own web application deployed on cloud computing platforms (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Dealt with database performance issues and query optimization in MySQL
- Contributed fixes/features to Rails Core, jQuery
- Written and/or maintain a Rails plugin and/or Ruby Gem
Our client is a NASDAQ listed Product Development Software Company.