Our client was founded in 1999 by Mr. D.N. Prahlad (an early employee of Infosys), to create software products. Headquartered in Bangalore, we also have offices in the USA and France.
What We're Looking For
• An unwavering attention to detail and care towards your work. We double-check PRs they submit for review. Each variable name is thought through in detail; attention is paid to how decisions made today will affect the future.
• An absolute commitment towards doing the best work of your life, while helping others to do the same. We deliver with utmost focus on the job at hand. The team works towards crafting the best products for our users, and customers. Working as a team, we take on problems out of the original scope of their work if this results in a better end product.
• You should be comfortable working in an agile environment. You are also expected to
participate in code reviews—both receiving and offering them as needed. You are needed to communicate flexibly with your team—pitching in on designs, features, and ideas for the product, wherever needed.
What is Needed for the Role
• Strong command of Java & the JVM ecosystem
• Strong command of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc. (both with & without ORMs)
• Strong command of HTTP
• Extensive experience with at least one JVM based web framework (SpringBoot, Micronaut, Play, Dropwizard, etc.)
• Experience with concurrency & parallelism on the JVM
• Experience with Docker, and cloud-native concepts
• Experience with Gradle
• A good grip on Git
What You Will Work On
The specific project you work on is decided based on the list of available projects at the time. While what you work on will change over time, we assure you that you’ll work with people who care deeply about their work and deliver with great attention to detail.
Our growth is driven by ordinary people who have extraordinary dreams and are bold enough to pursue them. Our leadership team, including our Managing Director, is comprised primarily of people who joined us as freshers. Through our process of continuous feedback, and regular 1-1 conversation, we believe in upskilling our team, and enabling each of them to grow along paths they find satisfying.
Your Level of Experience
We do not evaluate people based on the number of years of experience they have.
Instead, we look for skills that have been gained, regardless of how long they’ve, it has taken a person to gain those skills.
However, as a point of reference, historically, we have successfully recruited candidates for this role with 1-5 years of prior experience.
The evaluation process starts with a short phone conversation.
After that, the candidate will be required to take both a technical and writing test, which will be shared with them after the phone screen.
This will be followed by 1-3 interviews, over Google Meet. We will require candidates to be alone, in a quiet place (with no background noise). They must also have a fast & reliable internet connection. They will be required to take the call on a laptop with a camera, and have their technical test code ready for perusal. We recommend using Google Chrome to join the call, and strongly urge candidates to use headphones/earphones.
Please note that the evaluation process may take up to 6 hours
Online group buying platform that helps people connect with likeminded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA and
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as
- Lead the design and architecture of software
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration.
- Skills required: JAVA, Python (Flask and Django), Spring/Spring Boot, React, Hibernate,
- 2+ years of experience in Java and Python
- Linux, REST, Kafka, Mysql,, AWS, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch), CI/CD
- Good experience in Java and/or Python based
- Experience in designing databases and system
- Experience in building products from scratch at well-funded start-ups
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual with extensive experience in developing software. You will take an experienced and influential role in contributing to designing, developing and delivering various applications and features to meet performance, scalability and feature requirements in support of the management of unmanned retailing kiosks.
If you want your software to have a long-lasting impact on the business software space, you should consider joining our expanding and exciting organization.
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices
- 2+ years of experience in Java, Spring and Spring boot development (J2EE, J2SE 8)
- Degree, diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or IT.
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate
- Understanding of Spring Boot 2.x , Microservices and higher with the ability to create an initial project with the correct starter modules.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services • Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, My SQL)
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman)
- Experience in building tools – Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat etc
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins and Code versioning tools - Git
We are looking for Tech Lead to join our Engineering team and lead all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, writing clean Java code, troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality. If you are a person who has proficiency in Java technologies, good analytical skills, the ability to design software systems and anticipate issues, and frame remedial actions with excellent teamwork skills; We would like to speak to you
1. Design, develop, scale, and maintain backend services in Java
2. Collaborate with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
3. Work on individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
4. Improve reliability, scalability, observability, and security of the backend systems.
5. Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code
6. Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
7. Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
8. Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
9. Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
10. Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
11. Experience with software design and application programming
12. Understanding & experience with software design patterns, restful APIs, and microservice architecture
13. Experience with software design and application programming
14. Strong debugging skills
15. Exposure to CI/CD and Test-Driven Development
16. Nice to have are Unix / Linux, database SQl / NoSQL, Java Spring, working knowledge on scripting (Perl, Shell Scripting).
We are looking for a Software Engineer with solid development experience in Java and related frameworks. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker who is ready to work in a high-energy start-up environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and creativity.
• Core Java (Proficient)
• Spring, Spring MVC OR Spring boot
• Hibernate – Good to have
• Oracle/MySQL DB - Hands-on (Intermediate)
• REST API and AWS– Good to have
• Hands-on experience of working on Spring boot based Microservices (Intermediate)
• Good to have knowledge of Microservice DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, JUnits, deployment, monitoring, tracing)
• Sound understanding of core Java, SOAP Services, REST Services, Spring & maven, having expertized to work on Unix platform
• Should have working knowledge on web servers (e.g. Apache HTTP) and application servers (e.g. Tomcat, WebLogic)
• Should have a working knowledge of any relational database. Preferred will be Oracle and MySQL.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow software engineering standards, applicable software development
methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable,
supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes and workarounds, and reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
• Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
• Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social events.
Websocket technologies - Added advantage
Basic understanding of Apache Tomcat
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Department: Technology and Research
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice, email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Work with and direct the team’s software engineers in setting the standards for coding, testing and software quality
- Collaborate closely with the team’s BAs on the efficient transition of BDD’s and Swaggers to the engineers as part of the overall workflow.
- Oversee and manage the scope, timeline, and goals forth delivery of working software
- Oversee and assist in the production of comprehensive documentation
- Oversee and provide support to production cutovers and migrations as required
- Lead the analysis and resolution of technical and application problems
- Supporting the Scrum Master
- Participate in and support backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings
- Provide clear reporting on the status of the scope, timeline and progress for the delivery of working software
- Assist in setting up a robust out of hours support process
- Assist in the prioritisation of bugs and defects
- Providing Guidance and Mentoring
- Participate in peer reviews of solution designs and related code
- Provide technical leadership to the teams’ software engineers through coaching and mentorship
- Identify and encourage areas for growth, education and development within the team
- Self-Starting Leader capable or working under pressure
- Curious and engaged in Continuous Learning and Professional Development
- Strong DevOps experience
- Java and Spring Developer with +5 years’ experience with the following skills
- Java 1.8+
- Microservices with Spring-boot
- Spring cloud config
- Unit tests with Spring-boot
- Basic understanding of API gateways
- OpenAPI (Swagger) specification.
Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Integration into backends via various protocols (SOAP,REST, XML-RPC etc)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, pipelines etc)
The following additional skills would be advantageous:
- Spring reactive
- Azure DevOps
- Pivotal Kubernetes
- Azure Pipelines
Experience in writing RESTFUL services, and /or integrating with 3rd party API
Experience in Data Structure & OOPS, GRPC +Protocol Buffers
Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm is preferred.
Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
Excellent communication and analytical skills
Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
Ability to work independently and with team
We are looking for passionate engineers and researchers that want to contribute in this exciting and fast moving field of Deep Learning and Research.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby and Rails code.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization and automation Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems
- Ensuring Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc)
What you need to have:
- Need immediate joiners
- B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science, Computer Engineering equivalent Good knowledge of ruby language
- Good knowledge of Rails Framework along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good knowledge of Mysql database Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, oops
- Good technical knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Excellent knowledge of scrapers/ web spiders Expert-level object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Liquid, Slim, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)