Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, working to ensure our tools and technology are at the cutting edge.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the CTO and Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years experience in a technical production / project management role
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Glint is a technically driven hyper local auto care service company that ensures doorstep car maintenance to the customer through monthly based subscription. At present, Glint has served around 1.5+ Lakhs orders with 1000+ monthly subscriptions.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
After a successful operation in Chennai, we are launching next in Coimbatore.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Executive, Coimbatore.
What will you do at Glint?
Customer Success Executive are the main interface for the clients with Glint You will work closely with the client to build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted partner. You must have a strong understanding of our Customer’s business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. You will be responsible to drive value at every juncture of the client's journey- from on-boarding to expansion to renewal to prevention of churn.
- Work closely with the customer to ensure effective and efficient on boarding and drive greater usage/adoption over time
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate clients about the most relevant features/functionality of our service offering.
- Effective, timely and accurate client communications, establishing and reviewing key performance indicators, and active positive engagement
- Developing efficient and effective management plans for clients renewals and up-sells of services.
- Serve as the voice of the client and provide internal feedback to Product, Engineering and other teams on how we can better serve our clients
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues Perform other duties as assigned
- Monitor clients usage throughout their lifecycle to not only identify and prioritize at-risk accounts but also ways to mitigate churn
What we’re looking for:
- Consistent performer who handles stressful situations and deadline pressures.
- Experience of 1-2 years of experience in B2C services, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Ability to multitask and experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Bachelor's degree in any business-related course is an added advantage.
Process : PhonePe Customer Service (Voice)
Shift Timing : Day Shift
Working Days : 6
Week Off : one rotational off
Grad/Undergrad with minimum 1 year exp. into customer service process is mandatory
Good communication skills required
Rounds of Interview :
Work from office
DOJ - 7th November ber.
Ghatkopar till Ambernath
Panvel till Chembur
Panvel till Thane
Our Client an E-commerce leader is looking for Customer Service Associate-International Chat Process
Job involves assisting customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems primarily through mail, chat and phone in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Job involves 5 days working along with night shifts.
Qualifications and Attributes
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Excellent English Communication Skill(Verbal & Written)
BCS Care EMEA Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Knowledge of how to talk and communicate effectively.
- Think fast and understand situations and come up with the best possible solution.
- First point of contact for photographers, clients and customers majorly through Chats/Emails.
- Quick in responding to Live chats and Inbound Calls
- Work effectively with the team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts if needed.
- Telephone ease
- Prior experience in Customer Service - Voice or Semi voice
- Fluent English and excellent communication
- Rigorous, hardworking, but fun
- Challenging & Goal oriented mindset
- Prior experience in customer relationships is a plus.
- Basic French language written and spoken language is a plus.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to assist our rapidly growing customer base. As part of our integration team, you will be the primary point of contact for all integrations.
You would be responsible for helping our clients integrate with OneFin APIs, configuring our system for clients and providing ongoing help to them to resolve any issues. Eventually you should be able to automate common issues and development of solutions.
You’ll fit right in with us if you have a passion for unraveling complex issues and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to work in an open, collaborative environment side-by-side with our development engineers to help customers and shape future product design, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Understand and explain APIs to clients.
- Help clients integrate OneFin APIs.
- Research and identify solutions to issues during integration.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Become a product expert for clients.
- Configure OneFin system for customized usage by clients.
- Identify and write internal and external technical articles or knowledge-base entries, like typical troubleshooting steps, workarounds, or best practices, how-to guides etc.
- Automate solution of common issues using Python.
- Help live clients resolve issues and coordinate with the development team for issue resolution.
- BS/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing code in Python.
- Understanding of web based systems.
- Proficient in understanding and writing JSON.
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for pinning down technical issues, and solving problems.
- Enjoys a fast-paced startup environment.
PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY
Outbound Lead Generation Campaign(No Sales)
Complete Voice Based Job covering US and Canada
Night Shift job with fixed Sat and Sunday Off
Role : Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries . There are no Targets , No sales . It’s totally a Inbound Process.
- Fresher : 15K IN HAND , CTC-17K
- Experienced: Hike 15-25%
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs