Job Description – Team Manager Field Sales, Toppr.com
Toppr is India’s best learning app that provides personalized learning for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering and medical competitive exams. Toppr enables students to study comprehensively and perform at their best in CBSE, ICSE, State Boards along with JEE, NEET and other competitive exams. Toppr was founded in 2013 and is backed by Saif Partners, Helion Ventures and Fidelity Growth Partners (Eight Road Ventures).
Based out of Mumbai, Toppr currently caters to 20L+ registered students in classes 5-12, who are taking advantage of its deep-structured content and powerful adaptive algorithms. Toppr has experienced phenomenal top line growth (400% over the last year) at a significant contribution margin, making it one of the few sustainable start-ups in the Indian ecosystem.
The company has sales offices in 15 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance. The aim is to double the city presence by the end of 2017.
We are looking Team Manager – Field Sales with the following qualities:
• Dynamic Professional in Leading & Driving the Sales Team, setting up Revenue Targets in line with Organisational Goals. Motivating & Mentoring team to achieve & Exceed Individual & Team Targets. Design & Develop Business Models.
• Ability to forge alliances quickly.
• Provide team with a vision and objectives and manage key performance indicators
• Set the monthly ,weekly, daily Targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
• Maintain the sales report of the Team
• Needs to own hiring and firing and deliverables of at least 10 people for TL role
• Practically Driving Team to work in the bracket from 11.00 AM – 12.00 Late Night
• Able to Manage Team of 15 – 20 Sales Exec. Conducting weekly reviews for Performance & Training. Identifying the areas of Improvements & KPI’s
• Involved in lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling
• Good communication skill – Voice Modulation, Clear Pronunciation
• Experience in to Data Analysis.
• Experience of at least 4- 5 yrs in to Field Sales in B2C Segment Preferred candidate who have sold services (like insurance, vacation plans, matrimony) or people who have sold product cost between 5k - 100k
• Excel or Google sheet expertise is a must.
Good to Have:
• Experience with sales/operations function into Field Sales in B2C – Educational Domain preferred.
Backed by smart evaluation algorithms and largest community of subject matter experts, Toppr helps you make subject learning easy. Start your free trial today!