- Manage a team of talented engineers and oversee daily execution
- Work with product managers in planning sprints and task estimation
- Remove roadblocks for teams and increase delivery velocity
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be Technical SME in client meetings
- Be a stickler for code quality, test coverage
- Coach and grow engineering team
To be successful in this role, you need to have/be:
- Proven track record in managing engineering teams and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, React JS tech stacks
- Experience in building high performance web applications/APIs
- Top notch analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Should have proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear overview of the priorities
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19.We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market .
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request : If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!