About Give :
Give exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, Give, together with its partners, is the largest and most trusted giving platform in India. Give enables individuals and organizations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. Give's community of 2.6M+ donors supports 2,800+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
A Non-Profit Organization works for various cause.
Also in the Product Development
Jobs at Give
The discovery platform at Give is an intelligent information platform for the impact space in India. We deal with large amounts of data that needs to be curated and analysed at scale as well as presented on the platform in order for accurate information to be browsed, searched and consumed quickly and efficiently.
To build this platform, we are looking for top-talent for our engineering team - software engineers, who are competent/experienced and love to continue to code at senior levels.
We value commitment to work over skills or experience.
- 4-10 experience in designing and building software.
- Experience with Django/Python or another OOP language and/or MVC framework
- Good and organised coding skills. This role needs a strong developer
- Significant attention to detail is key for this role
- Experience with git
- Interest and experience with data science tools and libraries is a plus
- Creating high quality analysis of the data over Python/Django
- Creating relevant models around existing data for efficient search and aggregation
- Create relevant techniques/algorithms to aggregate and analyse data
- Owning tech modules entirely from design to deployment
- Presenting data on the front-end using front-end libraries
- Perform code reviews of peers
We are building one of the world's best tech platforms for online giving, where we provide opportunities for people to donate to any cause, non-profit or geography that they care about, in the most simple, personalized and effective manner. We scale our impact on the lives of millions of underprivileged people every year through our workplace giving, subscription giving and crowdfunding products.
At Give, we are looking for top-talent for our engineering team - software engineers who want to solve complex problems, continually learn, and most importantly, make a real impact in the lives of others.
- Work alongside product to understand our requirements, and design, develop and iterate
- Think through complex architecture to build robust and scalable solutions
- Build well-abstracted modules and services
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability
- Follow scrum methodology to iterate and deploy fast
- Mentor other team members and colleagues
- Contribute to documentation, process and procedures
- 7+ years of experience
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of asynchronous code
-The ability to write efficient, scalable, reusable code
- The ability to conceptualize, diagnose, architect, iterate and build systems, sub-systems and services that are complex and enterprise scale
- Advanced knowledge and experience in web and server-side technologies
- Experience in both NoSQL and relational databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL or similar databases) and an advanced understanding of data modeling
- Experience in one or more OO language like Python/Flask (preferable), Java, Ruby, etc.
- Identity Management and Security (SSL protocols, data encryption, user authentication, authorization services)
- Expertise in Git
- The ability to work across all software platforms at a high level - frontend and backend, server management, CI/CD, administrate third party tools/services/integrations
- An advanced understanding of open source libraries/frameworks and integration with third party
- APIs - with a focus on Payments, Notifications and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of client/server-side caching mechanisms across multiple layers
- Proven track record of technical leadership, software delivery, ownership and mentorship
- Superb understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservice architectures
- Expertise in AWS and its related services (EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, Elastic Beanstalk and more) or an equivalent cloud provider, Linux and shell scripting
- Knowledge of Nginx, Docker, gunicorn is a plus
- The ability and the experience to proactively account for the edge cases rather than diagnosing them after the fact
Give, over the last 2 decades, has become India's most trusted giving platform. We want to create impact at the scale of India's development challenges and intend to enable this by being a tech and platform first organization. We are looking for a senior UI/UX designer to help design an online platform that makes giving convenient and transparent. This is a high-impact role with an opportunity to realize Give's ambitious plans to create deep social impact by making philanthropic giving bigger and better.
Role Responsibilities :
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Key Requirements :
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision ,Figma etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders strong passion for social impact, and readiness to work at social sector compensation (known to be much lower than corporates)
About the company
SeekSpark Healthcare Network Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
About the company
Out-of-the-box solutions are provided by Delivery Solutions to retailers, allowing them to provide customer experiences such as curbside delivery, same-day delivery, shipping, in-store pickup, and post-purchase pickup. The company collaborates with some of the most recognizable names in the retail industry, such as Michael's, Sephora, Loblaw, GameStop, Office Depot, Sally Beauty, Total Wine, Belk, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Its SAAS-based solution is incredibly adjustable and works in combination with e-commerce sites, warehouse management systems, order management systems, and point-of-sale systems to give a highly scalable experience and a base of delighted customers. They have direct connections to the most prominent businesses in same-day delivery, like DoorDash, Uber, Postmates, and Shipt, amongst others, in addition to the most prominent shipping firms, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and others.
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
Providence Global Center
About the company
About the company