|Team Lead and Development Manager|
|Years of Experience : 6 to 12 Years|
|No of Position: 6|
|Location : Chennai|
|Experience with Databases like SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra|
|Experience with in-memory Databases like Redis, Memcache|
|Exposure to IPC Mechanisms, Messages Queues, Kafka|
|Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Angular, ReactJS|
|Good Team Management skills|
|Strong debugging skills|
|Strong written and verbal communication skills|
|Experience in handling client communication|
|Good understanding of SDLC processes and Agile Methods|
|Exposure to Banking and Capital Market domain.|
|Understanding of 2-Tier/3-Tier System Architecture, Infrastructure, Sizing|
|Understanding of network programming and protocols.|
|Experience with Mobile Technologies|
|Experience with Planning and Implementation|
|Experience with Microsoft Office Tools, JIRA|
|Knowledge of TCS Bancs, Refinitiv, 63 Moons platforms will be an added advantage.|
|CTC : As per Industry Standards|
We are in search of a young and energetic team lead for our engineers with 3-4 years of experience. Technical prowess in the below areas are must haves
- Full stack development experience in Java/NodeJs backend with React/React Native front end
- Experience in working with Git flow, unit and end-to-end test cases. CI/CD pipelines and deployment to AWS infrastructure
- Proficient in designing and building webapps/mobile with structured/unstructured database systems
- Have an eye for detail and advocate for a good end user experience
- Exposure to agile development
If you have team leading experience under your belt, that would be a plus. Candidates need to have good communication skills (verbal and written), be proactive and have a go getter attitude. On the job, you will have to
- Ensure the business requirements are met with respect to functional and technical specifications established
- Guide, mentor, and help out younger team members
- Do code reviews and ensure there are minimal to no tech debts
- Design and review technical architecture, unit test cases and CI CD pipeline
- Collaborate with designers, business analysts, and contribute to product development at the organizational level
- Test and deploy solutions and work with our QA team to squash those nasty bugs
- Iterate and improve code design and clear off technical debt such as test coverage and technical design improvements
You will be part of the core team that builds platforms that could transform the lives of frontline workers around the world.
Our client is looking for a dynamic & passionate Engineering Director who can lead
the tech-stack and drive teams with great leadership qualities.
Here is the JD for Director Engineering -
Completely responsible for product delivery, development process, and engineering
team performance. Provide overall direction to the engineering team.
Create a top-performing engineering team culture with high levels of team engagement
Work with the leadership team and product leaders to define engineering roadmaps and
solve business problems.
Drive engineering efforts to deliver releases with high quality and on time.
Communicate cross-functionally, hold your command in technical discussion, and have
Work with the Talent Acquisition team to hire top talent, manage their performance,
and successfully mentor them to grow professionally.
Hands-on technical expertise and management experience.
8+ years of people management experience.
Demonstrated experience to recruit and manage technical teams, including team
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large
scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS and MongoDB.
Strong software engineering skills and best practices including experience with a
modern agile development and deployment workflow.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
Hey there! We are a seed funded SaaS startup on a mission to help ecommerce brands embrace conversational commerce as the future of selling online.
We're starting by building the tools for any ecommerce brand to be able to sell and engage with their customers on chat apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger.
💡 Read more about our mission and the story of commerce here!
Within 2 years of launch, we have 1500+ e-commerce brands across 50+ countries using our product (pretty cool right?).
Check us out here - **https://apps.shopify.com/bitespeed-fb-messenger-chatbot** and do read through the 180 odd 5-star reviews to get a sense of what our customers say about us (we openly brag about this 😉).
Learn more about our investors here -
BiteSpeed Raises $1.9 Million Seed Funding From Sequoia India's Surge
D2C Enabler BiteSpeed Raises Funds From Sequoia's Surge, CRED's Kunal Shah, Others [Funding alert] BiteSpeed raises $275K in seed round led by Whiteboard Capital
About the team
BiteSpeed started out in the dorm rooms of BITS Pilani when we hardly knew much about running a company, in fact most of us hadn’t written a line of code in our lives.
We were inspired by companies like Postman and Freshworks which have built market leading software companies from India and had a desire to create something world-class which we could be proud of.
So we jumped off the cliff and built a parachute on our way down (just as Reid Hoffman likes to say).
We could make a long, boring list of 20 company values but by now you probably do get a gist of the kind of people we are. We are young, ambitious self-learners on a journey to create a globally competitive software company from India.
About the role
We’re looking for a Technical Lead to join our founding team and lead our product development. If you’re someone who thrives on high ownership, can figure stuff out on your own and wants to be part of the zero-to-one journey, this might be for you.
Years of experience: 4-10
What you’ll do
We’re at 10M requests per day, you’ll take us to 100M requests per day.
- Designing for scale: We have complex systems working overtime with a lot of moving pieces. It’s just going to get worse. We need to reimagine scalable & reusable LEGOs 🧩;
- Setup DevOps: Rome was not built without discipline, and we’re not aiming for anything less. We’ve got a lot of ground to cover and we need your help 🛠;
- Building the dream team: We need a Phil Jackson to get us a Rodman for our defence. A Dhoni to make our Rohit open. It’s going to be tough finding the right people and tougher putting them to the right work ;
- Prioritise and delegate tasks: What tech debt to fix while also building for current business requirements? How to get it all done in time using limited resources? 🧐;
- And after all of it of-course, be ready to jam to this every time we push to prod - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9QNUcrjtOs🔥;
Salary and Location
Expected CTC: 40-60LPA + Generous equity (ESOPs) Location: Remote
Software Development Manager
Full Time, Permanent
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong background in building backend technologies over distributed systems.
- Hands on experience in building platforms, technologies, and systems for products they have worked on.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams.
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders.
- Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our fintech products.
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, evolving work environment
- Act as an entrepreneur - taking ownership of the problem statement end-to-end.
- Deliver best products from all engineering aspects like designing, architecting across multiple product lines.
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards everyday.
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team.
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture
We are looking for a coding Engineering Manager based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing Engineering function, where you will be responsible for leading a team of talented professionals, assisting them to deliver complex technical solutions across a range of teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable directing, planning and coordinating the team, as well as developing overall concepts for new and existing products and processes. Reporting into the Head of Engineering for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Play the role of a servant leader in helping the team to excel in the areas of ownership and help to continuously raise the bar on performance.
Perform your responsibilities through delegation, empowerment and influence aimed at delivering long term outcomes for the team and business.
Build, manage and grow one or more engineering team(s), foster Agile practices and continuous improvement, enable engineers to build, test, deliver and operate high-level software products across the company
A hands-on technical approach to management, leveraging your software engineering experience to assist product needs and build
Work with our Product, DevOps, and Data Science functions on articulating roadmaps & ensure a high quality and timely implementation to support our mission and help eliminate identity fraud
Join a mission-orientated company, solving real-world fraud and identity based challenges
Facilitate career growth and success for all team members.
What You’ll Bring:
6+ years of demonstrated deep technical design and programming skills (in individual capacity) designing and delivering enterprise grade distributed systems in the following tooling; Web applications (Java/PHP/.NET/Python) or Mobile applications (SDK, Android/iOS)
2+ years prior experience managing one or more Agile engineering team(s); contributing to a track record of building complex and technical products, ideally within a start-up or fast scaling environment
Track record of having managed performance cycles of engineers of varying experience levels directly reporting to you.
Experience with building software with Agility and in conformity to security standards.
Willingness to “roll-up your sleeves and get your hands dirty” when required
Experience delivering and operating complex software solutions - understanding the end-to-end needs of what is involved within this process.
· Lead an engineering group that comprises of Software development engineers.
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to leadership
· Develop the long-term strategy for your solutions and translate that into an achievable road-map/action plan
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Management of staffing, mentoring, growing, and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or less than 30 days
Compensation: 35-40 LPA
Experience : 10-18 years of total experience
- Experience in core JAVA technologies
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment.
- Experience working with version control using GIT/BitBucket.
- Managed 50+ engineers.
We are looking for a Tech Lead for Android development responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer-related major, good English reading and writing ability.
2. Skilled use of Redis, MongoDB, React Native, Android Development and other caching technology.
3. Familiar with basic Linux operation, have experience in super-million-level PV application development and have experience in high concurrency and big data processing.
4. Five years of WEB development work experience, familiar with PHP website program development language with successful large-scale website project development experience or e-commerce development experience is preferred.
5. Familiar with Opencart system module development, development, template improvement and system reconstruction according to the requirements of the prototype, and complete the experience of website construction;
7. Familiar with the MySql database, can write efficient SQL statements, have large database optimization experience;
8. Have a good learning and research ability, good business ethics and personal professional ethics, teamwork spirit, good at communication.