Experience: 1- 5 Years
Job Location: WFH
No. of Position: Multiple
Qualifications: Ph.D. Must have
Work Timings: 1:30 PM IST to 10:30 PM IST
Functional Area: Data Science
NextGen Invent is currently searching for Data Scientist. This role will directly report to the VP, Data Science in Data Science Practice. The person will work on data science use-cases for the enterprise and must have deep expertise in supervised and unsupervised machine learning, modeling and algorithms with a strong focus on delivering use-cases and solutions at speed and scale to solve business problems.
- Leverage AI/ML modeling and algorithms to deliver on use cases
- Build modeling solutions at speed and scale to solve business problems
- Develop data science solutions that can be tested and deployed in Agile delivery model
- Implement and scale-up high-availability models and algorithms for various business and corporate functions
- Investigate and create experimental prototypes that work on specific domains and verticals
- Analyze large, complex data sets to reveal underlying patterns, and trends
- Support and enhance existing models to ensure better performance
- Set up and conduct large-scale experiments to test hypotheses and delivery of models
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- Must have Ph.D. in an analytical or technical field (e.g. applied mathematics, computer science)
- Strong knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods
- Hands on experience on building models at speed and scale
- Ability to work in a collaborative, transparent style with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to lead and deliver results
- Strong skills in oral and written communication
- Ability to lead a high-functioning team and develop and train people
- Must have programming experience in SQL, Python and R
- Experience conceiving, implementing and continually improving machine learning projects
- Strong familiarity with higher level trends in artificial intelligence and open-source platforms
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or similar cloud platform
- Familiarity with visualization techniques and software
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Experience in Kafka, Chatbot and blockchain is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About NextGen Invent Corporation
2. Preferably should have done some project or internship related to the field
3. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
4. A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up.
5. You will have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it
is expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
1. Design and build a pipeline to train models for NLP problems like Classification,
2. Develop APIs that showcase our models' capabilities and enable third-party
3. Work across a microservices architecture that processes thousands of
documents per day.
Requirement understanding and elicitation, analyze, data/workflows, contribute to product
project and Proof of concept (POC)
Contribute to prepare design documents and effort estimations.
Develop AI/ML Models using best in-class ML models.
Building, testing, and deploying AI/ML solutions.
Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to assist with defining functional user
Ensure deliverables across teams are of high quality and clearly documented.
Recommend best ML practices/Industry standards for any ML use case.
Proactively take up R and D and recommend solution options for any ML use case.
Overall experience of 4 to 7 Years working on AI/ML framework development
Good programming knowledge in Python is must.
Good Knowledge of R and SAS is desired.
Good hands on and working knowledge SQL, Data Model, CRISP-DM.
Proficiency with Uni/multivariate statistics, algorithm design, and predictive AI/ML modelling.
Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms, linear regression, logistic regression, KNN,
Random Forest, Support Vector Machines and Natural Language Processing.
Experience with NLP and deep neural networks using synthetic and artificial data.
Involved in different phases of SDLC and have good working exposure on different SLDC’s like
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience as a Python Developer.
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in any framework like Django/Flask/Fast API
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in SQL/ Postgress
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in Git/Gitlab/Bit-Bucket
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in deployment (CICD with Jenkins)
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in any cloud like AWS/GCP/Azure
MinionLabs is looking for professionals with 1 - 4 Years of Experienced as Data Scientists professionals to join their team and help them improve their Energy Monitoring product and create new applications. If you are looking for a leadership role in a fast-growing early-stage company, they want you! They are looking for an analytical, results-driven candidate looking to build their skills as Data Scientists and have a passion for creating a better world. As a Data Scientist, you’ll work closely with IoT and Development teams to build new features and improve existing features and processes.
• Academic background in a field with a statistical, mathematical, or computer science focus.
• Programming experience in Python and OOP’s Concept
• Analytical and quantitative problem-solving
• Knowledge of the basics of math and probability
• Well versed in working on Linux environment
• Experience in scripting with SQL
• Knowledge of applied statistics
• Having knowledge and hands-on experience in:
o Classical Machine Learning –
▪ Verifying data quality or ensuring it via data cleaning
▪ Performing statistical analysis techniques to gather insights from the dataset and leverage these findings while taking business decisions
▪ Have hands-on on algorithms like Logistic and Linear Regression, Boosting,
Bagging, Decision Trees, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Random Forest Classifier, KNN
▪ Have hands-on forecasting algorithms like ARIMA, SARIMA, LSTM, FbProphet,
Exponential Smoothing, Holt Winter o Deep Learning –
▪ Strong understanding of the under-the-hood fundamentals of deep learning
(layer details, backpropagation, etc.)
▪ Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch and other Deep Learning Frameworks ▪ Understanding and using various neural network architectures such as fully connected networks, RNNs, LSTM, Transformers
▪ Comfortable with cluster environments and understands the related computer systems concepts (CPU/GPU interactions/transfers, latency/throughput bottlenecks during training of neural networks
• Knowledge of data science frameworks and libraries: PyTorch, Pandas, NumPy, sci-kit-learn, Matplotlib & Selenium
• Understanding of cloud technologies
• Effective communication skills
• Drive and ability to learn recent technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform statistical analysis
• Work hands-on and lead the development and implementation of predictive models, data mining algorithms, and statistical analysis techniques.
• Fine-tuning test results
• Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of data science and apply them to improve our analytical capabilities.
• Build reports/ dashboard using Power BI / Excel
• Build optimization algorithms to improve efficiency
About Thriving Springs:
Have you ever wondered, what does it take to succeed at the workplace ? Is it only technical skills or do behavior skills also play a role ?
Research suggests that 85% of job success depends on soft and behavioral skills and this is where Thriving Springs plays a critical role by helping organizations, teams and individuals build these skills and unlock their highest potential and achieve an all round success. It does this by assessing current levels of soft and behavioral skills and then helping in growing them through Thriving Springs’s innovative smart platform that combines the power of emotional intelligence (EI) with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Why join Thriving Springs?
While there are many companies, however, companies that are built with a clear purpose and mission to take humanity forward are rare. Thriving Springs - An Edtech startup is one of the pioneers in driving human productivity, fulfillment and success forward through empowering millions of working professionals globally with soft and behavioral skills and assisting them in the flow of work. Thriving Springs is leading a worldwide and purpose-led movement to drive success at the workplace and we invite you to join this fun and adventurous journey with us.
Culture, Rewards and Benefits:
A great culture is created when everybody in the company has great opportunities, creates meaningful impact and contributes to the good of society - Larry Page - Founder - Google
The founders of Thriving Springs come from Google and have built a Google-like culture within Thriving Springs where every team member experiences freedom and autonomy to pursue their ideas that have a deep impact and will shape the future of workplace learning. The culture at Thriving Springs is deeply rooted in emotional intelligence where there is an emphasis on collaboration, empathy and winning together as one team.
The candidate will receive an attractive total compensation package including a competitive fixed salary, performance bonuses and ESOPs translating into non-incremental gains as the company grows into a potential unicorn. In addition, every member will receive medical and health insurance.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Develop web applications covering end to end software development life cycle right from writing UI code using Angular to backend API code using NodeJS and managing databases like MongoDB, MySQL, etc. Involved in full stack code management from Git check-ins to running automated builds and deployments using DevOps practices to deploy to public cloud services like AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc. Handling full-stack web development workflow right from front end to backend to CI/CD workflows. Design and Develop the tech architecture and work closely with CEO and CTO of the company Drive and guide with work of other engineers on the team
This is a leadership role and candidate is expected to wear multiple technical hats including customer interactions and investor discussions
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist/Data Engineer
Domain knowledge: Data cleaning, modelling, analytics, statistics, machine learning, AI
- To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0 projects across client group of companies
- Design and develop AI//ML models to be deployed across factories
- Knowledge on Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Scala, Python programming, SQL and NoSQL databases is required
- Should be strong in statistics, data analysis, data modelling, machine learning techniques and Neural Networks
- Prior experience in developing AI and ML models is required
- Experience with data from the Manufacturing Industry would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop AI and ML models for the Manufacturing Industry with a focus on Energy, Asset Performance Optimization and Logistics
- Multitasking, good communication necessary
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Travel: Must be willing to travel on shorter duration within India and abroad
- Job Location: Chennai
- Reporting to: Team Leader, Energy Management System
SteelEye is the only regulatory compliance technology and data analytics firm that offers transaction reporting, record keeping, trade reconstruction, best execution and data insight in one comprehensive solution. The firm’s scalable secure data storage platform offers encryption at rest and in flight and best-in-class analytics to help financial firms meet regulatory obligations and gain competitive advantage.
The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are a young company that shares a commitment to learning, being smart, working hard and being honest in all we do and striving to do that better each day. We value all our colleagues equally and everyone should feel able to speak up, propose an idea, point out a mistake and feel safe, happy and be themselves at work.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business. What you'll do
What you will do?
- Deliver plugins for our python based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver python services for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Design, Develop, Unit Test, and Support code in production.
- Deal with challenges associated with large volumes of data.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context switch between multiple deliverables as priorities change.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the evolution of the product.
- Champion best practices and provide mentorship.
What we're looking for
- Python 3.
- Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- Performance tuning.
- Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
What will you get?
- This is an individual contributor role. So, if you are someone who loves to code and solve complex problems and build amazing products and not worry about anything else, this is the role for you.
- You will have the chance to learn from the best in the business who have worked across the world and are technology geeks.
- Company that always appreciates ownership and initiative. If you are someone who is full of ideas, this role is for you.
Work shift: Day time
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
insights from large data sets.
• Experience in building ML pipelines with Apache Spark, Python
• Proficiency in implementing end to end Data Science Life cycle
• Experience in Model fine-tuning and advanced grid search techniques
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural
networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions,
statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
● Strong knowledge in Data Science pipelines with Python
● Object-oriented programming
● A/B testing framework and model fine-tuning
● Proficiency in using sci-kit, NumPy, and pandas package in python
Nice to have:
● Ability to work with containerized solutions: Docker/Compose/Swarm/Kubernetes
● Unit testing, Test-driven development practice
● DevOps, Continuous integration/ continuous deployment experience
● Agile development environment experience, familiarity with SCRUM
● Deep learning knowledge
- Actively engage with internal business teams to understand their challenges and deliver robust, data-driven solutions.
- Work alongside global counterparts to solve data-intensive problems using standard analytical frameworks and tools.
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem-solving, and presentation of solutions.
- Network and collaborate with a broad range of internal business units to define and deliver joint solutions.
- Work alongside customers to leverage cutting-edge technology (machine learning, streaming analytics, and ‘real’ big data) to creatively solve problems and disrupt existing business models.
In this role, we are looking for:
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to understand business challenges and how to apply your analytics expertise to solve them.
- The unique person who can present complex mathematical solutions in a simple manner that most will understand, including customers.
- An individual excited by innovation and new technology and eager to finds ways to employ these innovations in practice.
- A team mentality, empowered by the ability to work with a diverse set of individuals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on analytics.
- 5+ Years professional experience in a data scientist/analyst role or similar.
- Proficiency in your statistics/analytics/visualization tool of choice, but preferably in the Microsoft Azure Suite, including Azure ML Studio and PowerBI as well as R, Python, SQL.
- Excellent communication, organizational transformation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Data Science, Business Analytics and Engineering