- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Adopt security- first approach in the product development and ensure automated and manual security checks in place across the delivery pipeline
- Lead by example and mentor other developers in the team both technically and professionally
- Support other Senior Product Engineers and contribute to their growth professionally
- Work with tech leads and the team to ensure shared technology vision and develop state of the art design and architecture for any product development
- Work with other functions such as testing, analysis, infra management, support to ensure faster delivery of products
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with broader team in order to share understanding of product functionality, features, and technology vision
- Look out for technology trends across the industry and apply relevant developments to the products
- Work with the decentralised application business owners to ensure their vision is realised through efficient technology and delivery timelines
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop personally and professional outside of the confinement of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Must have extensive hands on experiencing designing and building mobile applications on Android
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles
- Must have ability to learn/iterate quickly in a rapidly changing technical stack with nascent codebase and developer tools
- Must possess a passion for delivery-focused development, and overcoming challenges through teamwork and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate technical vision and direction of the product and make significant impacts to technology and design choices
- Architectural design while leading and inspiring software development teams
- Leading development of large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Continuous integration tools and test automation
- Managing systems in production and understands release process, monitoring, and debugging
- Working and developing in agile environment working with XP/Scrum development practices
- Expertise in end to end Android development and release management
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
- Solid OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
We intend to make commuting very:
Easy and Convenient: Just at the tap of a button
Real-time: Book real-time and find a rider within minutes
Economical: The cheapest way to commute intracity
Fast: Save time in traffic jams
Safe: See the slew of safety features here.
Social: Make new friends everyday while commuting
Please find below details for your reference :-
Role - Mobile App Developer
Exp - 3 to 8 years
Job Location - Kolkata
About the Company :-
Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
- 3-7 yrs of experience in developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Complete knowledge of the Uploading app on google play store and Apple app store
- Through analytical skills to Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Kotlin, Flutter,Android, iOS, etc.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests. depending on the libraries you use to test
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns - MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Kotlin/Java/Swift/Flutter/Dart
Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming.
Attitude for getting things done.
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Kotlin.
Deep understanding of Android SDK.
Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
Experience with build tools like gradle.
Experience using Git.
Writing unit test and integrated tests.
Handling push notifications, Payments, Databases, Animations.
Writing custom performant modular components and views from scratch.
Experience with Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins/CircleCI)
Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance android applications.
Bonus Points for: *Experience with open source libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger 2, Lottie * Contribute to the wider Android community via open source
We are looking for Android wizards who can work with designers, product managers to collaboratively own Android development, building responsive and elegant mobile+tablet UIs at Mobishaala. Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Work location: Chandra Layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore.
Process: End-to-End Development
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer who can help make our IOS app even more spectacular for the highest performing professionals globally.
The calendar is a tool that can assist you to achieve your highest human potential. Being productive with your time and collaborating efficiently with others is key to it. And Track (https://thetrackapp.com) is the fastest calendar experience ever. We've redesigned the calendar from the ground up to be fast, simple, effortless and also fun.
We are a small and efficient team and speed is part of everything we build and do
We are backed by amazing investors from India and US who have cofounded startups which had massive exits and the investors are currently on boards of Unicorn startups.
The Founder has over 12 years of experience in technology, studied and worked in the US for 8 years, and has cofounded a startup before.
Expected Skills :-
1. Abillity to write API calls that work efficiently in the background
2. Ideally worked with Realm DB but SQLLite is fine
3. Ability to take a design and create a replica using programmatic code. We don't use Storyboard.
4. Should have great knowledge of Architecture patterns like MVC, MVVM
5. Ability to work with Notifications
6. ideally should have worked on Extensions
7. Excellent debugging skills
8. Excellent problem solving skills
9. should understand how to make asyncronous non blocking API calls.
10. Having worked on a Chat application that uses Websockets, or XMPP or Firebase would be a big bonus .
11. Having worked with OAuth2 flows or Google apis would alos be a big bonus
1. Go getter attitude. Should look for things that can improve and then go ahead and make them better.
How we hire?
You typically do a project that can be completed within a week. If the quality is great, we will pay you for it. Sometimes that's good enough. Sometimes we may to a problem solving / algorithm interview after that.
We are looking for an enthusiastic iOS Developer Intern who is skilled in Swift and passionate about building iOS apps from the ground up.
1. Product Design and Development Skills
- iOS (Swift)
- Firebase - firestore
- Cloud functions
2. Design skills
Recreate Figma design in Swift
3. Testing Skills
Test the feasibility and viability of the App.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing creative solutions and features in an iterative environment to meet the current product needs.
- Collaborating with a team to define, develop, and ship new features.
Optimizing components and creating docs, unit, scenario, integration sanity test, etc. if required
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Who are we
Salarybox is a Payroll App for small businesses in Asia. We are backed by YCombinator and prominent investors from India & the Silicon Valley.
Today, business owners manage attendance on pen-paper, calculate salaries on excel and pay employees in cash. Using Salarybox, the entire process can be performed at the click of a button. What typically takes 5 days, can be done in 5 minutes using our App.
We launched in January 2021 and already have over 500,000 downloads on the Google Play Store.
What will you do
- Design and build advanced app features for Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile Applications to back-end services
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
This role requires
- 1+ years experience in Java, Kotlin
- Good working knowledge of design patterns OOAD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in writing Mobile Applications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Our Client began as custom application development and business process automation solution provider from its New Orleans Office 2015.
Following year they launched an independent Health, business, property assessment and Law Enforcement products.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter to build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Position : Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Location : Pune (Currently remote working)
Salary : Best in the Industry
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Vacancies : 3
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experienced in Xamarin and exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Worked on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Exposure of Android- s/Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards.
Knowledge in app development using XAMARIN tool
Should have project experience using XAMARIN
Candidate must have developed apps for both Android and IOS is compulsory
Job location: Coimbatore
- Strong experience in Flutter development for Android & iOS app
- Expertise in 3rd Party API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE other 3rd Party plugins