About Transportation | Warehouse Optimization
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
What you will do:
- Handling Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups and monitoring
- Logging, metrics and alerting management
- Creating Docker files
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors
What you need to have:
- 12+ years of experience in Software Development/ QA/ Software Deployment with 5+ years of experience in managing high performing teams
- Proficiency in VMware, AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
- Good knowledge in Java, Node.js
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc
- Experience with Unit/ Functional automation is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, Mango DB, Redis, Rabbit MQ
- Proficiency in Jenkins. Ansible, Terraform/Chef/Ant
- Proficiency in Linux based Operating Systems
- Proficiency of Cloud Infrastructure like Dockers, Kubernetes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as algorithms, data structures, object oriented design, databases
- Proficiency in monitoring and observability
Engineers : Min 3 to 5 Years
Tech Leads : Min 6 to 10 Years
- Implementing & supporting CI/CD/CT pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments.
- Extensive experience with Shell scripts (bash).
- Knowledge and practical experience of Jenkins for CI.
- Experienced in build & release management.
- Experience of deploying JVM based applications.
- Enterprise AWS deployment with sound knowledge on AWS & AWS security.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies: IPSec, SSL, SSH.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS/Red Hat) ideally supporting a highly-available, 24x7 production environments.
- DNS providing and maintenance.
- Helpful skills: Knowledge of applications relying on Maven, Ant, Gradle, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of app and server monitoring tools such as ELK/AppEngine.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
You'd be meticulously analyzing project requirements and carry forward the development of highly robust, scalable and easily maintainable backend applications, work independently, and you'll have the support & opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Managing GitHub (example: - creating branches for test, QA, development and production, creating Release tags, resolve merge conflict)
- Setting up of the servers based on the projects in either AWS or Azure (test, development, QA, staging and production)
- AWS S3 configuring and s3 web hosting, Archiving data from s3 to s3-glacier
- Deploying the build(application) to the servers using AWS CI/CD and Jenkins (Automated and manual)
- AWS Networking and Content delivery (VPC, Route 53 and CloudFront)
- Managing databases like RDS, Snowflake, Athena, Redis and Elasticsearch
- Managing IAM roles and policies for the functions like Lambda, SNS, aws cognito, secret manager, certificate manager, Guard Duty, Inspector EC2 and S3.
- AWS Analytics (Elasticsearch, Athena, Glue and kinesis).
- AWS containers (elastic container registry, elastic container service, elastic Kubernetes service, Docker Hub and Docker compose
- AWS Auto scaling group (launch configuration, launch template) and load balancer
- EBS (snapshots, volumes and AMI.)
- AWS CI/CD build spec scripting, Jenkins groovy scripting, shell scripting and python scripting.
- Sagemaker, Textract, forecast, LightSail
- Android and IOS automation building
- Monitoring tools like cloudwatch, cloudwatch log group, Alarm, metric dashboard, SNS(simple notification service), SES(simple email service)
- Amazon MQ
- Operating system Linux and windows
- X-Ray, Cloud9, Codestar
- Fluent Shell Scripting
- Soft Skills
- Knowledge On Various DevOps Tools And Technologies
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4 - 7 yrs
Qualification: BE/ BTech/MCA.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. MTX Group Inc is a global cloud implementation partner that enables organizations to become a fit enterprise through digital transformation and strategy. MTX is powered by the Maverick.io Artificial Intelligence platform and has a strong presence in the Public Sector providing proprietary designs and innovative concept accelerators around licensing and permitting, inspections, grants management, case management, and program management. MTX is a strategic partner with Salesforce with specialty expertise in Einstein Analytics, Mulesoft, Customer Community, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. MTX is a Google Cloud partner helping accelerate digital transformation programs across federal, state, and local government agencies.
The DevOps role is responsible for maintaining infrastructure and both development and operational deployments in multiple cloud environments for MTX Group, Inc. and their clients. This role adheres to and promotes MTX Group, Inc’s company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of MTX Group, Inc’s company’s goals.
- Develop and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve efficiency and productivity of all development teams
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability and security
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distribute across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring and alerting for all services and code running in the organization
- Work with development teams to communications and protocols for distributes microservices
- Help development teams debug devops related issues
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM for the organization
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer OR
- 2+ years of experience as backend developer and 2+ years of experience as DevOps or Systems engineer
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of operating systems and networking
- Theoretical and practical understanding of Infrastructure-as-code and Platform-as-a-service concepts
- Ability to understand and work with any service, tool or API as needed
- Ability to understand implementation of open source products and modify them if necessary
- Ability to visualize large scale distributed systems and debug issues or make changes to said systems
- Understanding and practical experience in managing CI/CD
What we offer:
- A competitive salary on par with top market standards
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of DevOps experience.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or others.
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You have a track record of delivering successful solutions and collaborating with others.
- You take security into account when building new systems.
at Semiconductor based industry
The mission of R&D IT Design Infrastructure is to offer a state-of-the-art design environment
for the chip hardware designers. The R&D IT design environment is a complex landscape of EDA Applications, High Performance Compute, and Storage environments - consolidated in five regional datacenters. Over 7,000 chip hardware designers, spread across 40+ locations around the world, use this state-of-the-art design environment to design new chips and drive the innovation of company. The following figures give an idea about the scale: the landscape has more 75,000+ cores, 30+ PBytes of data, and serves 2,000+ CAD applications and versions. The operational service teams are globally organized to cover 24/7 support to the chip hardware design and software design projects.
Since the landscape is really too complex to manage the traditional way, it is our strategy to transform our R&D IT design infrastructure into “software-defined datacenters”. This transformation entails a different way of work and a different mind-set (DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure that our IT services are reliable. That’s why we are looking for a DevOps Linux Engineer to strengthen the team that is building a new on-premise software defined virtualization and containerization platform (PaaS) for our IT landscape, so that we can manage it with best practices from software engineering and offer the IT service reliability which is required by our chip hardware design community.
It will be your role to develop and maintain the base Linux OS images that are offered via automation to the customers of the internal (on-premise) cloud platforms.
Your responsibilities as DevOps Linux Engineer:
• Develop and maintain the base RedHat Linux operating system images
• Develop and maintain code to configure and test the base OS image
• Provide input to support the team to design, develop and maintain automation
products with playbooks (YAML) and modules (Python/PowerShell) in tools like
Ansible Tower and Service-Now
• Test and verify the code produced by the team (including your own) to continuously
improve and refactor
• Troubleshoot and solve incidents on the RedHat Linux operating system
• Work actively with other teams to align on the architecture of the PaaS solution
• Keep the Base OS image up2date via patches or make sure patches are available to
the virtual machine owners
• Train team members and others with your extensive automation knowledge
• Work together with ServiceNow developers in your team to provide the best intuitive
end-user experience possible for the virtual machine OS deployments
We are looking for a DevOps engineer/consultant with the following characteristics:
• Master or Bachelor degree
• You are a technical, creative, analytical and open-minded engineer that is eager to
learn and not afraid to take initiative.
• Your favorite t-shirt has “Linux” or “RedHat” printed on it at least once.
• Linux guru: You have great knowledge Linux servers (RedHat), RedHat Satellite 6
and other RedHat products
• Experience in Infrastructure services, e.g., Networking, DNS, LDAP, SMTP
• DevOps mindset: You are a team-player that is eager to develop and maintain cool
products to automate/optimize processes in a complex IT infrastructure and are able
to build and maintain productive working relationships
• You have great English communication skills, both verbally as in writing.
• No issue to work outside business hours to support the platform for critical R&D
Other competences we value, but are not strictly mandatory:
• Experience with agile development methods, like Scrum, and are convinced of its
power to deliver products with immense (business) value.
• “Security” is your middle name, and you are always challenging yourself and your
colleagues to design and develop new solutions as security tight as possible.
• Being a master in automation and orchestration with tools like Ansible Tower (or
comparable) and feel comfortable with developing new modules in Python or
• It would be awesome if you are already a true Yoda when it comes to code version
control and branching strategies with Git, and preferably have worked with GitLab
• Experience with automated testing in a CI/CD pipeline with Ansible, Python and tools
• An enthusiast on cloud platforms like Azure & AWS.
• Background in and affinity with R&D
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.