At Qrata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 -5 years’ experience in recruitment (IT recruitment plus)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards
Are you willing to work with a Tech Unicorn who works on latest Technologies and in the ever demanding domain.
If Yes, review what we are looking for
- Strong Verbal and Written English Communication Skills.
- Technical acumen with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for a variety of IT roles.
- Proven experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management.
- Expertise with Boolean searches on (Naukri, Monster), LinkedIn, Twitter, and other online and web-based professional and social media to find and close strong technical candidate
- Will liaise with Hiring Managers to Define/redefine specifications and will participate in scheduled meetings on recruiting activities and progress.
- Can assess a candidates fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a positive decision.
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking-system capabilities and a commitment to keeping all information accurate and updated.
- Good in MS-Office(Primarly in Oultook/Word/Excel)
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
Who we need
We are looking for a full-time Executive Human Resource to be able to work at our office in Pune. You’ll be joining a small but growing team of driven and enthusiastic people who are paving the way to create impactful products. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to explore the world for a startup and the kind of responsibilities it brings in.
Being the HR champion in the company, you will have a fair share of responsibilities and a lot to learn. An ideal candidate should be willing to go beyond the set responsibilities and help in the smooth day-to-day functioning of the company. You will be working closely with the co-founders and the team daily to facilitate a workplace environment conducive to employee and organizational growth.
What you will do
- You will source, interview, and onboard high-quality talent
- You will be proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- You will have expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- You will screen resumes and talk to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met
- You will coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) will be an advantage
Who you are
You have preferably 2+ years working in recruitment.
You are a passionate individual and have the ability to thrive in a startup environment
You are self-motivated and always willing to that extra mile to get things done
You are a people person and an excellent communicator
You have a strong sense of ethics and integrity
You have strong leadership skills and lead by example
You are comfortable working with various tools/software
As a Talent acquisition professional -Recruiter, you will scout and engage with talent.
You will work with leaders & key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount
requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring
process in line with organization's culture.
The individual will need to ensure continuous pipeline creation for our
various open positions, Identification of prospective candidates using a
variety of channels/sources, and assessing candidates to ensure role
match, cultural fitment, etc
Implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent
mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future
leadership talent needs.
Discover new, efficient, effective, and sustainable candidate channels to
meet current and future leadership talent needs. Develop an approach for
recruitment systems initiatives, critical components, and timeline,
ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all
Candidate Requirements/Skills/Abilities :
6-12 years of recruiting experience (source, screen, interview, assess,
and recruit various level of candidates)
Prior work experience with a recruitment firm is preferred.
Prior work experience in Tech hiring is preferred.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or https://resources.workable.com/recruiter-job-description" target="_blank">Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. https://resources.workable.com/phone-screening-interview-questions" target="_blank">phone, https://resources.workable.com/skype-interview-questions" target="_blank">Skype and https://resources.workable.com/tutorial/structured-interview-questions-guide" target="_blank">structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire.
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgement.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 5+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
The candidate should have positive attitude with analytical skills. The candidate will be required to play a vital role in the team and should be capable to lead a team for long-term with a positive impact on the team.
Position Vacant Details
|Junior HR Executive
MBA(HR), MSW(HR), PGDHRM OR any Degree with recruitment experience (Intern or Experience)
|0 - 1 Year|
Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites, Database.
Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment Life cycle.
Good exposure in Cold Calling
Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
Should have experience in pre joining and post joining formalities.
Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability
provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
You will lead a team of specialists in the areas of talent acquisition, manpower planning and budgeting. You will manage manpower planning in accordance to expansion requirements and provide strategic advice on talent acquisition and workforce management.
1. Should have experience in Delivery, Client Interaction and Team Handling.
2. Preferably should have experience working on Direct Clients and Implementation Partners.
3. Good to have: knowledge of US Tax terms (1099, C2C, W2)/Also should have experience working on Job Portals (Naukri, Dice, Monster,…etc)
4. Should have excellent communication skills.
5. Should be proactive and ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition. (Plan & execute the client deliverables).
6. Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
7. Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
8. Should be well versed with various visas.
9. Should be an expert in full recruitment life cycle.
1. Lead an experienced team of Recruiters to support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses and deliver annual hiring plan and target
2. Manage team performance and hire and develop the best
3. Collaborate with customers and peers to drive hiring initiatives and experiments
4. Provide recruiting leadership and consultancy in participating business/HR projects
5. Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
6. Drive simplification and contribute to increase productivity across the team
7. Drive the best candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
8. Drive candidate feedback surveys and participate in other recruiting/HR initiatives to provide the best recruiting support