Track, motivate and bring in the results from Product Evangelist / Affiliates
-Head Hunting experience.
• Full cycle tech-recruitment - Source and hire the Technical Team through sourcing,
databases, networking sites, Social media, direct approach, referrals, etc.
• Manage the hiring process and provide a high-touch experience for the candidate
from the application to offer.
• Should be able to hire SDE1, SDE2, SDE3, Tech Leads, PM’s etc
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting MIS reports to the rest of the
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
Must have Skills:
• Minimum of 3-years & up to 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Prior experience of min 3 years in tech-hiring for start-ups/product based companies
• Must have worked in a fast paced Startup
• Prior experience in technical Hiring -either as in-house recruiter or from a
Recruitment Consulting company
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews- structured, competency-based,
Psychometric, stress etc.
• Possess good negotiation skills
• Hands on experience with various selection processes -Video & Telephonic
interviewing, background reference check, etc.
• Prior knowledge of various recruitment management systems
• Good understanding of technology and technical systems
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
to all levels and functions both internally and externally.
• Attitude to work hard & smart
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks. Also, coordinate with recruitment consultants and agencies as required.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and technical hiring experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Recruiter to join our team.You will play a key role in building CodeCraft by identifying and onboarding great talents.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Partner with internal hiring managers to identify the hiring needs and develop sourcing strategies for current and future needs.
• Create job descriptions based on the position and company requirements.
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless and incredibly positive candidate experience.
o Responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at CodeCraft.
• Defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy
• Build a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
• Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline data with the hiring managers
• Research and understand talent markets, competitor profiles, and industry trends
• 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting experience
• Creative, driven, and willing to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Ownership: Take ownership of assigned positions and committed to close within the timeline
• Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
• Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
• Good Communication skills: Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
Good to have:
• Prior experience in Recruiting Android, iOS, and React resources
• Experience working in a start-up.
Grow Your Staff is looking to hire a Human Resources Associate. The position is a remote opportunity.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required- We’re open to freshers as long as you’re passionate about the role!
CTC- 3- 4.2LPA
Grow Your staff was founded in 2017. We help companies build talented offshore teams in India. Currently, we have 150+ employees working with us. We specialize in hiring talents from multiple industries and cater to clients from 18 different industries.
We are looking for someone who has a keen learning spirit, is passionate and who’s dynamic with their skills.
- Sourcing potential candidates manually from various platforms
- Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Assisting the candidates throughout their interviewing process with our clients
- Interacting with candidates to help schedule and coordinate interviews
- Working closely with the team to manage HR operations
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great attention to detail & organisation skills
- Proactive when it comes to updating the team
- Empathetic & Good interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic & confident
- Performs well as a team player & can take initiative to work independently
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings.
The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
You should also monitor new and existing employees and act as their advocate.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs.
A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Any bachelor's degree.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Oversee recruitment cycle: Drafting JD, Screening, and Hiring thru social media, Campus Hiring.
- Scheduling interviews, Co-ordination, report preparation.
- Sharing onboarding details or ordination of work requirements.
- Onboarding. Record keeping.
- Manage Time and Attendance on daily basis.
- Handle employee grievances and concerns.
- Co-ordination for admin facilities.
- Hands on Recruitment Activities.
- MBA in HR
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have excellent coordination skills.
Our technology-based client is backed-up by venture capitalist and angel investor. It has onboarded over 1000 sellers so far and has facilitated transactions over 6 crores. Their top clients include CBRE, FedEx, Swiggy etc.
They are currently developing India’s first dedicated B2B Service Procurement Platform.
What you will do:
- Handling recruitment cycle for both technical as well as non-technical roles
- Understanding the hiring requirements from various hiring managers
- Sourcing potential candidates through various platforms, efficiently
- Screening the profiles based on the requirement specified
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails
- Scheduling interviews for shortlisted candidates with the concerned business units
- Following-up and ensuring that the offer letter/ appointment letter is released to the selected candidates on-time
- Following-up on collecting relevant and necessary documents from the candidates who are shortlisted
- Ensuring that the shortlisted candidates are on-boarded on-time and the hiring requirement is closed
- Acting as a point of contact for the shortlisted candidates and building professional candidate relationships during the selection process
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as internal teams and external stakeholders such as vendors
- Maintaining and updating recruitment database and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in the entire recruitment cycle
- Knowledge and work experience in recruiting for both technical as well as non-technical roles
- Ability to multi-task and exceptional ability to source, screen and interview candidates
- Excellent communicating, listening and negotiating skills
Job Skills & Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
1. Screen resumes and application forms
2. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
3. Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
5. Handle the initial round of interview
6. Assist HR manager in day to day activities.