8) web/mobile architectures.
9) Database design.
2. Timelines and Estimation.
3. Change Requests management.
4. Project standards and Governance.
b. can drive standardization in the delivery processes.
c. can provide MIS data to the team on project performance.
d. can help the delivery function in the best practices to follow for delivery.
e. can mentor other delivery leads/managers.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
c. Can comprehensive user stories and translate that to design, or can assist the team in doing so.
d. A very good understanding of web/mobile architectures.
e. A functional understanding of database design.
4-5 Enterprise Web Applications.
b. An understanding of front-end JS frameworks like Angular or React.
c. Ability to work with UI/UX designers and developers while discerning user stories/requirements.
d. A functional understanding of responsive design.
What we need
We are currently in search of a “Full Stack Tech Lead” to join our team. The candidate will be required to develop Angular / Node based web applications deployed on AWS using serverless methodology. You will also have to perform coding, bug verification and integration testing.
You are expected to have between 5 to 8 years of professional experience in NodeJs, Typescript, Angular, MySQL / MongoDB / SQL Server / OracleDB as well as developing solutions using Azure/AWS/GCP preferably.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software-programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Coordinate and communicate with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project
- Work closely with the development team to ensure quality
- Set designs and standards and enforce it across all applications
- Develop enterprise coding standards
- Research and troubleshoot related technical problems
- 5 to 8 professional experience in NodeJs, Typescript, Angular, OOPS
- Experience using Azure/AWS/GCP
- Expertise in SQL Server / NoSQL and Design Patterns
- Expertise in Angular, jQuery, ReactJS, VueJS (optional)
- Proficiency in Agile
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Tech Lead, but someone who is always eager to learn. The candidate should be up to date with emerging technologies, applications and standards in the field.
An involved team player and someone who enjoys what they do is what we are in search of. You should be passionate about providing the client with quality software solutions. Ingenuity and novel thinking is always appreciated.
Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other teams in order to provide creative solutions, is also a must. You should also have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
This is an opportunity to showcase your skills in an environment that will help you grow as this is a role with global focus and responsibilities.
At Locusnine, the well-being of our clients as well as the team is at par. We believe in creating solutions for our clients in a sustainable manner and working with them closely to help transform their ideas. In doing so, we ensure the growth and development of everyone that works with us. Turning mere thoughts and ideas into reality is our passion.
We are looking for someone who will welcome each task with a fervour that has the ability to transform thoughts into something worthwhile, with room to learn and make mistakes of course.
As a company we believe that we provide an environment in which one can be nurtured as an individual as well as a professional. The scope to learn and grow is very high and this is complemented with elements of respect, equality and fun.
Mandatory Skills :
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Working Days & time: 5 days | flexible
Skills Required :
- Must required to have a deep familiarity with the following technologies and its application to business solutions: Python, SQL, and AWS e.g., EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experienced with the following will be given preference: Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube.
We have opening position for Java Fullstack Developer
Role: Java FullStack Developers
Experience: 7-12 Years
Location: Pan India Remote working -full time
Please find the JD below.
- 7+ years of strong Java & J2EE working experience
- Micro services development build and deployment experience with CICD build pipeline.
- 3+ years’ experience with frameworks like spring, hibernate, jpa and databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL and NoSQL
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Shows interest around Quality and QA process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes, then explain them to others.
- Knowledge of OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Experience using GIT and issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS.
- Working experience in AEM 6.0+ implementation is desirable.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams is a plus
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser-based applications.
- Ability to deal well with complex use cases and ambiguous problems.
- Proactive and ability to learn quickly.
- Experience to lead and mentor other developers
Job Description :
9 to 12 years' experience in software engineering
Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Worked with authentication technologies like SAML, OAuth, SSL etc.
- Hands on experience with one or more web and application server technologies such as Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Jersey server, OSGi and other relevant frameworks
- Hands on experience with code control and code review tools like Git, Gerrit
- Good exposure to databases, SQL queries
- Fast executor with a track record of delivering complex projects on time; responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills.
- The candidate must be able to work independently & must possess strong communication skills.
- A good team player, high level of personal commitment & 'can do' attitude.
- Strong communication skill to communicate at all levels, which includes interaction within the team & with senior management.
- The candidate should have proactive approach towards problem solving.
- Good analysis skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve the problems.
Our Tech Stack: React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS
OneDigitalTrust, Inc. is a B2B2C software startup disrupting the traditional estate planning & wellness industry to serve all adult Americans, but especially those that usually cannot afford the traditional methods to protect themselves and their loved ones.
We are currently recruiting a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to add to our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, goal-driven individual to help advance their experience and learn from a collaborative environment and help take our company to the next level.
Our platform is an enterprise white-label configurable platform with comprehensive capabilities that sells itself. Our biggest goals are to continue to enhance the capabilities of the platform to meet the needs of the users.
The following would be your responsibilities:
- Assuming full-stack technical delivery of the Company’s SaaS platform under the direction of the CTO; supporting the architecture and development of the product platform;
- Supporting the policies, and procedures of Company’s platform security to adhere to industry standards and as may be requested in case of security audit requests;
- Helping in the creating/management of the Development, Testing (QA) and Production architecture, standards processes and procedures for the product/platform;
- Helping improve the technical team's processes as per our retrospective learnings and best practices;
- Estimating bug/feature implementation tasks to help with sprint/release planning
- Experience with creating, and maintaining third-party integration partner's technical relationships and APIs integration; including handling issues, version changes, and impacts to the platform;
- Delivering and Maintaining our continuously enhanced ODT product platform;
- Helping ensure the regular release, enhancement, maintenance and operation of the ODT DEV/TEST/PROD infrastructure and environment and uptime;
- Providing key inputs into the definition of the platform’s evolution from both a requirements and technical implementation and maintenance perspective; and
- Supporting Company business development and marketing activities to promote the sale and after-sale support to prospects and customers.
The following describes the type of person we are seeking:
- Strong TDD mindset for automated testing, and experience with lean/agile development methodologies in a startup environment
- Experience with maintenance of CI/CD based software delivery
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on the existing code base
- Having an architectural mindset and identify where maintain and enhance systems, but also know when we can refactor components
- Have a structured / process-oriented way of thinking and are able to build new features and models that will last through significant business scaling
- Can understand business needs and ability to maintain high-value product to optimize for the best user experience.
- Bonus points for heavy test automation experience and front-end/UI experience with Storybook
What We Offer:
Startup culture with a strong team-centric environment. We work hard and have fun.
Independence to work autonomously. We care about results. The opportunity to learn & master the art of agile software delivery and automated testing. We invest heavily in the development of our team members.
8-12 yrs experience in SQL, Oracle DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cross-platform application framework
Should be able to handle both frontend and backend developers at a team size of min 5-10 members
You are an experienced engineering leader, with a passion about building world-class mobile and web applications with high-performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will lead a team which will be developing technology that enables financial services brands to sell better and provide a great experience to their customers. You will architect compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in proven backend stack like Nodejs, serverless architecture on AWS stack, ELK, Cloud formation, creating RESTful APIs with documentations and enabling complex queries for databases like MongoDB and MySQL/Postgres with discipline in collaboration and pair programming.
Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus
• Lead an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realise the requirements for the project and rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within
Information Management Consulting
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Exp: 3+ Years
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
Ideally,You should You have:
- Experience with REST/GraphQL
- Experience in API Design (Swagger/GraphQL/etc.)
- Basic understanding of a Component architecture (whether React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Basic understanding of OAuth or Experience with Auth in modern App
- Ability to think ‘functional lite’, e.g. avoid state mutations, understand uni-directional state flow (nice to have)
- Some experience with NoSQL and Document based databases.
- Experienced in Cloud environments
- Experience with REST/GraphQL
- Experience in API Design (Swagger/GraphQL/etc.)
- Experience with Workflow Engines (BPM, Standalone, etc.). JAVA experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Docker + Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of Elasticsearch
- Some experience with NoSQL and Document based databass.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Decision making ability
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills