We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
Job Description ReactJs
Our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic software developers who share our passion for
delivering the best user experience.
You will be the right fit, if you have a keen eye for details and high standards for code quality and
efficiency, creating innovative new features and maintaining existing ones.
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows
(such as Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
Ownership of the product from start to finish.
Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Nice to have:
Experience with AWS
Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
Prior Open source contributions
Experience building responsive designs
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2)-Backend to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
As an SDE2, you will help design and develop the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will add features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also help to maintain a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into ChakraHQ Platform.
Technologies you will work with: NodeJs, PostgreSQL, Serverless, Elasticsearch, Kibana, AWS, Google Cloud
Navtech is looking for a Senior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
We are a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s and your performance.
Working as Senior PHP Developer at Navtech, you will:
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
Viaan Industries Limited is looking for a Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skill set and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, test and deploy the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Own the product : Design, Develop & Deploy
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation
- Provide quick & creative solutions for day-to-day operational issues
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Proficient in Server Side Programming Languages :- PHP (Laravel)
- Proficient in design & architecting scalable products.
- Must have hands on experience in Ajax, Jquery.
- Database knowledge – MongoDb.
- Knowledge of Development Tools Bitbucket, Git, CI/CD with BitBucket and JIRA
- Web Server technologies:- Apache, Nginx
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Expert in HTTP terminologies such as Request/Response cycle, content negotiation, CORS etc
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Setup and administration of backups
- Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation.
- Exposure to microservices architecture/ API concepts would be an added advantage.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Good To Have
- Knowledge of NodeJs, Angular
- Familiarity with AWS products - Beanstalk, Elb, ECS, EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, RDS, etc.
Bring in a "can-do" attitude.
Passion towards technology and software engineering - blogging, open-source, pet projects, conference talks
Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
Work with customers to bring an end to end perspective of the problem
Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity
Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership
Participate actively in building one of the strongest technology organizations.
As a Software Engineer :
Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun)
Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in a short time
Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products
Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked
Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Write modular, readable, and maintainable code
Own and be able to manage a small to medium-sized project
Demonstrate the ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.