|Highly experienced with back-end server side programming frameworks - Node.js/J2EE Spring Boot|
|Proficient experience using frontend frameworks - Angular/React.js|
|Expertise in Databases, SQL - MYSQL/Postgres and NOSQL - MongoDB/Redis|
|Understand and implement overall architecture of a Web application.|
|Follow code quality standards and ensure responsiveness of applications.|
|Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to develop new features using JIRA/Clickup etc.|
|Experience working with designers and converting designs/wireframes to visual elements.|
|Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.|
|Development experience for both mobile and desktop views.|
|Experience with deployment of applications on Cloud platform servers - AWS/Azure.|
|Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket etc.|
About Ysquare Technology
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS.
- Experience implementing applications using AngularJS , Angular or React
- Hands on experience with on both client and server-side
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
A mid-senior level Java-Full Stack Developer manages a critical project for one of our biggest clients in the banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting-edge technology applications.
- Strong experience with Kafka and Cassandra
- Experience with Gemfire or any Java Caching techniques
- Experience with UI (React / Angular 1.5)
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle). Cassandra Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments.
- Demonstrate experience in using Cucumber.
- Hand's on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hand's on experience in fine-tuning application response/performance testing.
- Experience in Web Services.
- Understanding of banking risk and compliance policies.
- Experience in code scanning tools like a black duck and tools like Sonar etc.
- Systems application development skills
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Full ownership of projects/tasks
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong team-working skills
- Understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with groups that are set up across the globe.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- PRIMARY COMPETENCY: Java Technologies PRIMARY SKILL: Java Spring MVC, WEB & Spring Boot PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE: 51 SECONDARY COMPETENCY: UX & UI Development SECONDARY SKILL: React JS SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE: 49
Please let us know if you are interested and share your cv with us.
Nimbly is a mobile solution that transforms the manual operational process into one that is digital and much more efficient. Nimbly allows organisations to manage their operation anytime, anywhere. With Nimbly companies can validate visitations, attach live photos and videos, also discover issues and monitor resolution in real-time. In the management level, you have access to data-driven business insights at your fingertips.
We have a very cool tech stack!
Come Join us!
Elevati Infotech Pvt Ltd, Pune is an extended development team for Enveyo.com - Cloud-based, multi-carrier shipping optimization platform, USA. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
It's must to be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
- Develop robust, web-based applications interacting with database filesystems and APIs
- Obsess about code quality and readability
- Remain updated on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals
- Work closely in a multi-disciplinary structure to deliver world class solutions across web, mobile, and tablets
- Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability, extensibility, and reuse
- At least 3 years of experience in developing web based applications with experience in Node.Js
- Knowledge of database, preferably some NoSQL DB like Mongo.
- Familiar with Git version control system
Roles and Responsibility:
• Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
• Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of transactions per day.
• Build support systems for monitoring, billing, administration, etc.
• Acting as a single person of contact for the entire product vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
• Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform. Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
• Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.
• Plan and set up a smooth development cycle for getting features from user stories to products.
• Responsible for building deep tech products related to Face Biometrics, Image Forensics, and Risk Analysis.
• Candidate with minimum 5-10 years of solid tech experience, preferably in a growing Start-up.
• Proven Experience in leading the full cycle of mobile (Android/IOS) and web application development processes, from design to implementation.
• Well-versed with tech stacks like Node, Python, Java and/or other latest languages.
• Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with performance testing and optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Great analytical skills, data-driven decision making and evolution with technology trends.
• Stronghold in backend development and algorithms.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Good to have:
• Exposure to financial risk modeling is a plus.
• Exposure to Image Processing is a plus.
• Exposure to the blockchain is a plus.
The right candidate should be commercially knowledgeable (business acumen) and pragmatic, and have an understanding of a wide range of technologies and methodologies, and should have the ability to choose which fits best. Experience building a technology team or work with a small team from start at a start-up is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!