We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection strategies like circuit breaker, rate limiting.
- Integration of data storage solutions like OLTP(RDS, Postgres), OLAP(Redshift) and Cache(redis, memcache) servers with applications.
- End to end responsibility from development to production.
- Ability to work in odd hours in-case of emergencies.
- Well aware of server-less, containers and microservices technologies(like Lambda, Fargate, ECS, EKS).
- Experience 1.5+ yrs in the Software Industry.
- Mastery in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask) with amazing debugging skills.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) and caching libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create extendible database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Make sure to mention other frameworks, libraries, or any other technology related to your development stack
About MyOperator - VoiceTree Technologies
Design and implement backend infrastructure and APIs.
Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
Possess the drive to dive deep. thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
Encourage and support knowledge sharing within teams and external groups.
Troubleshoot & debug applications.
Adopt problem solving as a way of life - always go to the root cause.
Collaborate with the team to discuss and implement ideas.
Build responsive, robust and optimised applications.
Passionate about building backend systems.
Desire to explore new ideas, open to other ideas as well.
Love for writing clean, beautiful, readable and testable code.
Experience in designing extensible DRY code.
Our stack is based on Django, Python3 Celery, Angular and Postgres.
We expect you to have a good understanding of Python. It's even better if you are familiar with some of Git. Django, Celery, Redis and Unix Shell.
Previous working experience as a Python Web Developer for min 2 years.
Hands-on experience with Django, Flask, or other Python frameworks.
Experience with Design implementation of objects and data models.
Understanding of CI/CD practices.
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
Hands-on experience with complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate system management tasks.
- Independently Perform data modelling and database design for new featuters in platform
- Design, develop and maintain REST APIs for platform
- Design and develop role based access control for various resources
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Perform data migration, transformation. Write jobs to execute scripts peridically
- Design and develop web socket based multi user systems
Skills and Qualifications :
- 4+ years experience in Python, Django,Celery and related technology
- Detailed understanding of Django framework is must
- Prior experience with RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Experience in working aiohttp or web socket
- Experience in AWS/GCP
- Strong knowledge various design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm
- Knowledge of CI/CD and cloud based application deployment
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Prior experience in startup or product based companies is prefered
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements
- You'll design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Python and Django
- Write code/unit tests and be part of the test-driven development environment
- Leverage your skills in industry-standard tools to deliver weekly code releases
- You'll work in a no silos environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience developing great web applications
- You can build products from scratch
- You have expertise in the Django backend framework
- You are fluent in the Python language
- You have dabbled in any one of these front-end frameworks - Angular, React, Vue
- You understand when to use NoSQL vs. relational database
- you understand reporting/dashboards framework
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack
- You are able to convert ideas into designs and build them out
- Benefit if you have worked with payment gateways such as visa, Mastercard, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
CTC Offering : 3.6L PA to 6L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-9 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 year of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
11. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to
provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a senior software engineer, you will work on our python based ORM and applications that scales to handle millions of transactions every hour. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be building robust and scalable solutions that are easy to maintain.
In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Own definition and implementation of API interfaces (REST and GraphQL). We take pride in our 100% open API with over 600 endpoints.
- Implement simple solutions to complex business logic that enables our merchants to manage financials, orders and shipments across millions of transactions.
- Build reusable components and packages for future use.
- Translate specs and user stories into reviewable, test covered patches.
- Peer review code and refactor existing code.
- Integrate with our eCommerce partners (Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon), shipping partners (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL) and EDI.
- Manage Kubernetes and Docker based global deployment of our infrastructure.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django
- Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
- Ability to create high quality code
- Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Experienced in the tools of our web stack
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omni-channel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like EndySleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielson Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a venture backed technology company with offices in San Francisco, Toronto, and Bangalore. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!