The supply chain is a $57 Trillion industry that is only growing – yet this industry has been slow to adopt technology. Businesses in every industry, from food and beverage to retail, to manufacturing, to pharmaceuticals, are facing this same problem – an inability to make consistent smart supply chain decisions – we think we can help.
Built by a team put together by industry veterans who have had multiple exits (most recent was a $1.5B sale of LLamasoft to Coupa). We are looking for top software engineers to build the core platform.
Please check out the video message from out CEO,
What are we looking for?
- You are a hands-on programmer and have professionally programmed for at least 3 years, preferably building web applications.
- You are a quick learner and prefer picking up tools & languages as needed for solving the problem at hand in the best way possible.
- Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
Tech Stack requirement - Polyglot (Will starting with Python, Django)
Role and Responsibility:-
Reporting and Analytics
• Develops, runs reports to analyze traffic, engagement, conversions
• Performs ad-hoc analyses
• Stays up-to-date with the latest search engine algorithms
• Provides proactive recommendations for optimization
• Executes or coordinates execution of recommendations
• Reports on optimization results, competitive analysis
• Monitors incoming requests for web projects and communicates them to DOWD
• Coordinate the posting and updating of website content marketing team members, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
• Keeps project management portfolio up-to-date and on time with priorities and deadlines
• Assists the sales/operations team in communication on web team performance and project priorities with marketing team members and collaborators
• Identify necessary content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements
• Provides testing to web development team with provided scripts
• Assist web development team in project coordination to a meet stated deadlines.
• Verify compatibility within all browsers and across mobile devices.
• Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
• Create and maintain multimedia, including photo galleries, slideshows, and videos embedded in Web pages.
Research and Recommend
• Keeps current on trends in digital marketing
• Is always looking for ways to improve the UX through clever use of tools, trends, or resources
• Thinks about ways to leverage existing tools and third-party vendors to achieve new results
• Supports all recommendations with data points and research
• Maintain file system integrity through scheduled review
• Maintains all critical project documents as needed
• BE/BA/BSc degree preferably in Marketing, Information Technology, or related area.
• Minimum two years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website development and experience with desktop systems required, including web applications and graphic design software.
• Knowledge of web analytics programs and monitoring systems including Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst or Web Trends.
• Applicant must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of web authoring software including Dreamweaver.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for the creation, production and manipulation of graphics for the Web. Understanding of Standards-based, HTML5, HTML, CSS coding required.
• Experience with server-side technologies a plus.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills as well as interpersonal communication, writing and telephone skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
• Ability to work independently, expedite tasks and meet deadlines.
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
The Backend Developer will be working alongside other Software Developers, Project Managers,
QA, Software Architects and DevOps in order to shape and implement the technology and product
deliverables that will drive forward the strategy of our venture
Key responsibilities include:
Working with the Team in building world class recommendation
Brain-storming and experimenting with new ideas for efficiently improving the service
Writing effective, low-latency and high-availability, and scalable Python codes.
Working with System Layered Services like Virtualization, Network Management and core
Working on Creating Pipe-lines and Services necessary for Critical Real Time Systems
3+ years of experience with a track record of delivering quality results
Strong Knowledge in OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms, Networking Concepts, OS
Experience in successfully building Microservices, Server Services etc at scale
Experience in working with Cloud Technologies and possibly bare-metal hardware
Have knowledge on Virtualization, Kafka Streaming, Networking Protocols, Web Crawling,
Caching, Routing Algorithms etc
• Rainbox a media-tech start-up, focusing on content aggregation, Search/Discovery &
• Our core Product is Oneplay, which provides universal search & discovery of contents across
multiple OTTs, Personalised Recommendations, Live TV Content Tracking & EPG and lots more,
becoming a single destination for all entertainment a user need.
• Oneplay’s newest project is the ‘Netflix of Gaming’: In past 5 years we have seen how OTT has
changed the overall media/entertainment industry, likewise the next entertainment viewership is
changing from watching live cricket to watching live game streamers. so looking at the market
trend our company is about to start cloud gaming.
Coincrowd we are hiring Backend / Fullstack developers ( Python Django )
Position - Python Django / flask developer
Experienced required - 3-6 years
Location - India ( REMOTE )
Skills : Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, Jira, Mysql,MongoDB,eCommerce/ Finance domain
Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and
● 5 to 9 years of Software Development experience
● Experience in system design, distributed systems, relational and No-SQL databases.
● Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux
● Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures,
test driven development
● Any previous experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving
consumer experience is desirable.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills