Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About mPaani Solutions Pvt Ltd
Azure Chatbot Developer
Location :Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Troubleshoot & fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance & objectives
- Test, develop software for client
- Exp in web development & software design
- Strong knowledge of web-based applications
Required Candidate profile:
- Candidate from Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad only apply
- Understanding of OOPS programming, website integration, software creation, MYSQL database
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
· Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
· Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science , MCA
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 Days only
Key Focus area: Mongo DB, Express Js, React Js, Node Js, Vue Js, Next Js
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with focus on MERN, .NET, ASP. NET, .NET Frameworks, JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Reactjs , Node.js, Typescript and Mongodb
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Python or PHP knowledge will be good
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 8 years
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in Designs, develops and implementation of web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE Ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks.
- Good familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP.
- Strong experience with databases and MySQL.
- Experience in Agile Development/Project Management, DevOps CI/CD process is a big plus.
- 2-6 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
- 2-6 years with Node.js and Express js
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
- Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Java,
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation, MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code • Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter.
- Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
- Experience of Groovy & Grails is a big plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a big plus.
- Experience in AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
What will you do?
- Work with product managers to find solutions to critical problems, face internal customers, and create requirements.
- Triage and fix critical issues that arise in the field that affect our core product.
- Manage git repositories, pull requests, and review code.
- Communicate properly & promptly with all stakeholders.
- Build a proof-of-concept for new products from scratch.
- Optimize, clean up, and comment on the existing codebase.
What should you have?
- Must have 5-8 years of hands-on engineering experience.
- Must be an expert in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and Webpack.
- You are proficient with RESTful API design and implementation using Node.js.
- Proficiency in relational (MySQL, Cloud Spanner, etc.) and non-relational (MongoDB, Google Cloud Firestore, etc.) databases.
- Must be an expert in data structure and creating highly optimized algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge of GCP services like App Engine, CloudSQL, Compute Engine, etc.
- Should have a working understanding of microservices patterns, serverless design, and event-based architecture.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks, and paradigms.
What we offer
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India, etc.
- Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail. You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even dairy farmers, to build exciting new features
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters. Check out the reviews for our app.
- Very high transparency.
- We pay top of the market with excellent benefits
- Personal CFO Services with IndMoney.
- Employee assistance program- Counselling and consultation services for work and home- life topic
- Group medical insurance family floater for Employees, spouses and kids
Who are we?
With millions of transactions each month, Animall is one of the world’s fastest-growing agritech companies. We continue to re-imagine and re-engineer the dairy ecosystem in India, and each team member will have significant ownership of the key components that go into this mission!
🗞 Animall in the News
https://www.techcircle.in/2021/07/14/animall-raises-14-mn-series-b-from-new-and-existing-investors">Animall raises $14 mn Series B from new and existing investors (techcircle.in)
- Develop new user-facing features and behavior
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of WordPress frontend as well as backend.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
if you are Intersted for the same then Please share the details.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Exp. In Migration from Magento1 to Magento2
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration,
- Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce