About Pion Global Solutions LTD
Job Responsibilities: -
- Writing APIs for mobile apps and various web panels.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Support operation team with their queries and debugging.
- E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in NodeJs preferably with the express framework and writing the rest API.
- Must have experience in MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, ex:- Git.
- Experience in PHP is an added advantage.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
Skill Set Required:
· Good understanding with hands-on experience on PHP-Code-igniter / Laravel framework.
· Writing web services on PHP.
· Thorough understanding of OOP Concepts.
· Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
· Knowledge of REST Service integration (JSON)
· Must be a self-motivated, smart working person with a good attitude to work in teams and individually.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
Good to Have
Experience with Third-party Integrations
Understanding of Rails Internals
Application Monitoring and Error Reporting Tools
The Database Developer will perform day-to-day database management, maintenance and troubleshooting by providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for diverse platforms including, but not limited to, MS SQL, Azure SQL, MySQL,
PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift.
They are responsible for maintaining functional/technical support documentation
and operational documentation as well as reporting on performance metrics associated with job activity and platform
Must adhere to SLAs pertaining to data movement and provide evidence and supporting documentation for incidents that violate those SLAs.
Other responsibilities include API development and integrations via Azure
Functions, C# or Python.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced T-SQL scripting skills
• Query optimization and performance tuning familiarity with traces, execution plans and server
• SSIS package development and support
• PowerShell scripting
• Report visualization via SSRS, Power BI and/or Jupityr Nootbook
• Maintain functional/technical support documentation
• Maintain operational documentation specific to automated jobs and job steps
• Develop, implement and support user defined stored procedures, functions and (indexed) views
• Monitor database activities and provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 production support
• Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of
• Manage data ingress and egress
• Track issue and/or project deliverables in Jira
• Assist in RDBMS patching, upgrades and enhancements
• Prepare database reports for managers as needed
• API integrations and development
• Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science
• Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher
• Working knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or Amazon Redshift
• C# and/or Python
• No Supervisory Responsibility/No Budget Responsibility
Level of Authority to Make Decisions
The Database Developers expedite issue resolution pursuant to the functional/technical documentation available.
Issue escalation is at their discretion and should result in additional functional/technical documentation for future
However, individual problem solving, decision making and performance tuning will constitute 75% of their time.
Do you want to work with a company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Holding a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Understanding the responsive and adaptive designs, and also the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP and WordPress ( Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS ( Mandatory) and Angular ( Add-on)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/ or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Trentium Solution is looking for a passionate PHP Laravel developer who will bring an energetic and creative approach to work to create a robust and scalable web architecture. Join our team of highly talented individuals to create and work on that next big thing.
- Design and implement high performance server side application solutions for the targeted domain.
- Develop integrated solutions between the product server side components and customer systems.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from software definition, through design, development, test (Unit & Integration), release and maintenance.
- Developing JSON, REST and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Code review and code management on versioning control system.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Collaborate with different teams
- Mentor team members
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Must have previous experience in development of high-end web applications in PHP, MYSQL and AJAX
- Previously built applications/websites in MVC frameworks, especially CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Strong knowledge of coding best practices, server deployment and troubleshooting
Job Type: Full-time
Laravel: 1 year (Required)
PHP: 1 year (Required)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)