As a Senior Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using PHP technology. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on solutions modules including software system design and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full life-cycle application development
- Programming and Development of Web Application with other PHP Programmer
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL
- Involve in the work of cloud technology(AWS)
- Involve in a continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience as a Sr. PHP Developer /Sr. PHP Programmer
- Prior experience in working with PHP, PHP Core, Code igniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony (Any Framework)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database
- Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Experience in Linux Environment (LAMP) will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
Also have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
Required skill set-
Solid experience in PHP
Experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and CodeIgniter
Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
Good understanding of database design and optimization
Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Qualities -
Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors or masters in software engineering, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- 2+ years experience as a Back-End or Full Stack Developer with hands-on experience working with Python web application development
- Strong Knowledge in Python v3.x Language
- Experience in REST APIs with JSON
- Error handling and Logging
- Any DB knowledge
- Knowledge on Sumo Logic log aggregation is a plus
- Must know how to produce high quality, “Clean” code that is performant, maintainable and secure
We are looking for a passionate software engineer to join our engineering team at Airveda, to solve real problems that impact people's health and the environment positively.
You will contribute towards designing and developing our front end components on our air quality dashboards, work with large amounts of data and learn to build efficient data systems along with their backend components.
Our systems are built on Django and Python.
YOU MUST TAKE THIS TEST TO BE CONSIDERED: https://apply.hire.toggl.com/6p72k" target="_blank">https://apply.hire.toggl.com/6p72k .
THIS TEST SAYS IT TAKES 90 MINUTES BUT TAKES NO MORE THAN 15.
If you get above a 50-60% we will be reaching out via email through Toggle (look out from an email from them) to book a call with out CTO.
AGAIN... please take the test before doing anything and if you make it above the threshold we will reach out via EMAIL to set up a time for an interview.
This position will be full time work with a lot of potential growth.
We want someone professional, hardworker, etc.
Responsibilities Providing innovative web development services. Updating website on time whenever required. Need to work 20-30 Hours per month.
- 5+ years of working experience in the technologies like Angular6 or higher, NodeJS & MySQL, AWS Cloud Services
- Strong Hands-on with any Enterprise Programming Language (Python/.Net) in past
- Experience with architecting, designing, and debugging MEAN, full-stack based enterprise software
- Should have expertise in designing relational database tables & writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
- Ability to analyze, design, and build object-oriented, component-based applications.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organizations.
- Experience developing and deploying applications on Linux based operating systems
- Willingness to experiment with new and latest tools and technologies.
- Experience in Banking, Credit Card Payments, and Gateways domain would be an advantage. ·
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Fullstack Developer on our team at a Senior Software Engineer/ Engineering Lead level. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and subsystems. They will develop new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry. They will also be required to lead, hire, and set up a team to meet our product objectives.
We are looking for someone who can :
- Think like a product owner
- Design and build new products and manage their delivery
- Drive culture, learning, and development of team members and of the larger org
- Mentor, motivate & ensure delivery from a small team
- Take ownership and get the job done
- Ensure the quality of deliverables
You should have :
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience in the design and development of applications using NodeJs, ReactJs, MySQL, etc.
- Good architectural and design skills
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms
- An engineering degree preferably, from a top-tier school (or an equivalent experience)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in Elastic Search/ Solr/ Amazon AWS
- Experience building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product, and Design, and lead a team of 4-7 rockstar engineers.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- A great working environment with an opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Cayzen India is working on several software as a service (SAAS) startup ideas for both internally funded startups as well as customers who like leveraging the latest technologies to simplify their business. We are building a startup team in India that is on par with our US team in the quality of talent and challenging work. We are not looking to grow numbers or bodies, we are looking for quality talent with solid engineering fundamentals and inquisitive mind for tough problems.
We are looking to add a full stack developer and data gurus to our team.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building and deploying enterprise-level web-based applications and complex business processes
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration methods.
- Build documentation of both business requirements & technical solutions
- Strong architecture and design skills to design or understand design for complex multi-tiered applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and design systems accordingly
- Ability to build working prototypes early in the development life cycle & validate business requirements
- Manage/contribute offshore delivery of projects–ensure on-time delivery, and anticipate and flag potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to mentor development teams in complex technical aspects of applications and guide them through various solutions
- Ability to lead technical reviews of the project, identify potential problems and resolve them
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in building commercial software with.Net framework
- Strong skills in programming with C# ASP.Net/ MVC
- MS SQL Server / Big Data
- WebServices / Rest/ WCF/WebAPI
Cayzen India offers above industry benefits and a startup culture with a small and high talent team. The benefits are above the current industry levels and are open to consideration for the right candidate. The benefits also include being part of a startup team and having the equity and leadership role as the team grows.