About Prakyath Applications Pvt
Prakyath Applications is an IT company based in Bangalore, India, focused on developing innovative products at affordable prices. We find it fascinating to explore disruptive opportunities that are driven by technology, without being bound to a particular product, limited to certain domains or committed to a specific platform. Our product offerings are flexible and versatile with either licensing or SAAS options, with a simple and quick sign-up process. We welcome challenging assignments where we participate and share risks with our clients in creating Value to their businesses. Our team is proficient in developing integrated Web and Mobile based applications and products.
We work on cutting edge Web and Mobile technologies. We cater to the following industry verticals.
Education – With a product development span spread over 3 years, including extensive research, detailed prototyping and successful deployment, Pocket College works wonders for a pre-school to a University.
Retail – With solutions on the cloud or On-premises, on a standalone or integrated basis, our Accounts, HR and Payroll, Stock and Inventory and Point of Sale solutions are ideal for a small retailer or a hypermarket with multiple outlets
Food and Beverage – Our expertise in the Food and Beverage industry integrates Access cards, Points of Sale, Kitchen display systems and table reservations to maximize your infrastructure. We also have smart wallets for Cash and Carry options.
Brand Management – We help new Brands find their cadence, existing brands to explore new avenues, run digital campaigns to enhance footprint and improve positioning. The best part is that we work across the digital spectrum.
Mobile apps Portfolio Management – Our digital engagement platform helps Advertisers connect with Users. It enables them to run customized campaigns to create a positive preference for their products, build loyalty and help users make informed decisions.
EXPERIENCE: 2 to 5 years
TIMINGS: Indian Shift Timings
TYPE OF WORKING: work from office
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
• Write maintainable, scalable, and efficient code.
• Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
• Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced startup.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
• Data structure & Algorithms
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Express JS etc.
• Knowledge of Restful Web Services
• Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure, and Algorithms
• Knowledge of Python will be a plus point.
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
We are seeking Software Engineers for developing Html5 based content for various target platforms like Android, IOS, and Windows. Primary responsibility will be to create new Html5 Games and modules with new features, translating new design idea, concepts, and requirements into a live interactive module.
· Transforming ideas into functional games.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Create/update web modules (games/engines/templates)
· Responsible to handle game singlehandedly.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Strong knowledge of how the web works and different kind of optimization techniques. · Deep dive onto different HTML5 Game Frameworks used in the industry like CreateJS, Phaser.io, PixiJS, Cocos2d-X.
· Knowledge of how the game physics works.
· Good Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong Debugging skills.
· Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
· Knowledge of E-Learning Interactive Content Development Skill Requirements.
· Good Communication skills and ability to work with a team of peers.
· Prior experience with educational content development is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
Education – B. Tech, MCA
At least 1-4 years’ experience of developing HTML5 games.
-Strong logic and analytical skills.
-Database Experience - Postgres or other relational databases.
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Must understand the project requirement and technical documents.
- Ability to complete the task within a specified time with full accuracy.
- Team player with organizational skills. Need to perform programming work in the mobile application as per requirement.
Job Description (KRA):
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Node JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing and testing case writing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational Background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
- Need to extend work in late night
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of technical development and maintenance as well as participating as an active member of the team.
- To provide technical support for the web scrapping application
- Customer & Stakeholder communication & Reporting
- To build, modify and manage Java or Python code along with Apache Nutch
- Contribute towards web crawler product development
- Analyze and assign the development and maintenance related work assigned from customer’s end to the team on regular basis.
- Regular Code / Script Reviews, Development of Java code & Python Scripts for web scraping
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations and communicate to customer or to internal team
- Analyze, Design and Develop web crawler product using JAVA spring boot and Apache storm
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Should able to assist the team members in troubleshooting or understanding the technical issues
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create/Modify web page templates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues on the scripts running in production environment
- Provide email or chat support to customer of assigned activities
- Understanding on SVN or other source code management and ticketing system
- Experience in Netbeans/Eclipse/PyCharm/IntelliJ IDE
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Must have hands-on experience in Core Java 1.8, Java Spring boot, Mysql, XPath, Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting Java /Python based applications
- Should be good in Regex and Xpath
- Good in communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Apache Nutch, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, Scrapy, Python, Groovy scripts, RESTful APIs
- Handled HTML/XML data format
Academic Eligibility of any below:
- Computer based Degree (BCA / MCA ./B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech.)
To be the right fit, you'll need: