scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all
of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a
UNIX or Linux platform)
Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures,
test driven development
Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational
Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
● You will be expected to be the engineering lead for the products assigned to you.
● This includes gathering and polishing product requirements, designing for project iterations, managing project life cycles, reviewing developer code, overseeing testing, and monitoring
● You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
● You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
● You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
● Web server hosting
● RESTful / RPC communication
● Message brokering
● Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
● Data layer for persistence or caching
● You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes: ○
- Code Review
- Unit and Integration Testing
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
○ Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
○ Datastores : PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, AmazonRedshift
○ Communication : HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
○ Server Management : Amazon ECS,Docker
● You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
○ Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
○ Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription services, account management
tools, partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems
○ Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
○ Fulfillment: As part of the fulfillment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure a high degree of ride fulfillment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system, dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
○ Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence. You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimization tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and an analytics suite
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Microservices, OpenAPI3, REST, Json
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good
understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
- Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least
one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision
is right/wrong, and so on.
- Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
- Have exposure and working knowledge in AI environment with Machine learning experience
- Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis,
MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
- Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
- Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
- Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana,
Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc
Profile: Java developer (2-4 years) - Noida
MUST Have: Core Java, data structure
NP: Immediate to 30 Days
Salary : Upto 9 LPA
MUST Haves: Java 1.8, Core Java, Data structure
- Java 1.8 version with Collections, Multithreading working knowledge –(Mandatory)
- Data Structures, BPM-Alfresco & Groovy
Responsibilities for Java Developer
- Work as part of a software development team
- Write code per app specifications
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
- Develop documentation to track
Qualifications for Java Developer
- Spring boot, Micro services, Angular 2+ version preffered.
- 6-8 years of experience developing apps.
Immediate Joiners only.
Hands on Experience in Java, Advanced java ,JSP Servelets, Core java,
spring , hibernate , J2EE , springboot.
Experience into Restful Web services and Database like MS sql.
Should be able to work independently.
Should be able to work with team.
- Programming and optimizing smart contracts
- Design, research and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Developing decentralized high-performance systems
- Building reliable and fast data storages
- Security audits of third-party and internal solutions
- Establishing policies and procedures that produce secure, high-quality software
- Write and review technical proposals
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Coding with concurrency, efficiency and scalability as primary motive
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes
- Being hands on by writing, testing, and deploying high-performance networking code
- Rigor on clean code, unit testing, code coverage and best practices
- Developing infrastructure software
4+ years experience in JAVA, 1+ year of experience in Blockchain, willingness to learn on the go, ability to write clean code, a strong sense of responsibility.
JAVA, git, linux, bash, ability to work with Docker.
Nice to have:
cryptography and system software development experience, understanding of design patterns, understanding of operating systems and networks, ability to design algorithms and mathematical models.
Job Position: AEM Developer
Experience: 6-15 Years
Company – Tech Mahindra
Job Location— Bangalore
Onsite opportunity to Australia.
- Strong hands on experience of AEM including AEM 6.x related Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred.
Total Exp:/Rel Exp:
Current CTC: / Expected CTC:
Official Notice Period as per offer letter:
Currently Serving Notice Period(Yes/No):
Joining time Required (Mention LWD if serving Notice Period):
CTC of Holding offer (If Any):
DOB /Current Location:
Highest Qualification with Passing Year:
Passport No - MUST
Without Passport no. we are unable to upload your profile in Tech Mahindra Portal
for Ex -Employee of Tech Mahindra—Employer ID -Must