Qualification : 12th completed, degree.
Job Types : Full-time, Fresher.
Build long-lasting client relationships and valuate customers needs.
Meet personal and team sales targets.
Attend meetings, sales events and trainings often.
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Manage your client database within your assigned area.
More you work, more is your gain.
lights, fans, pipes, cements, sanitary, furniture, plywood, doors, tiles, paints, wires, switches, cables, etc.
Location-m Pan india
Responsibilities And Duties:
1. Meet Leads For Assessment And Solution Offering. (Leads And Appointments Will Be Provided By Company)
2. Prepare Quotation As Per Client Requirements
3. Handle And Resolve Feedback, Complaints Or Conflicts
4.Team Handling, Highly Self-Motivated
5.Possess Strong Work Ethics And Keep Information Confidential Qualifications And Skills:
Ready To Travel
1. High Growth Environment
2. Travelling Allowance
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
Our client acts as a marketplace that helps in accelerating online growth by creating transformational digital experiences through measurable marketing campaigns.
The services offered by them include, but are not limited to, performance marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, website & app development, SEO, content development etc. Platforms they leverage include, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain etc.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Mumbai, our client, so far in their journey, has executed approx. 598 campaigns and served 23 industries, globally.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for representing our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs.
What you will do:
- Generating leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for the next steps
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Generating leads, cold calling, and emailing to generate new sales opportunities
- Identifying prospects' needs and suggesting appropriate products/services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Reporting to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation(B.E/B.tech/Bcom/BCA etc), or MBA
- Min 2- 4 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Freshers with decent communication can also apply
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to scale up the business
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sale
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
Key Skills Required:-
- Good communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner (being rude never gets you anywhere)
- A positive attitude.
- Outbound call process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: 12,000.00 - 17,000.00 per month
- Education: Minimum 12th pass
- Experience: 06 month-3 yrs ( Tele callers/Telesales )
- Languages are known: Hindi/English
- Designation: Telesales Executive
- Mobile phone :- Mandatory
- contact person - prashant sharma
- eight eight six four nine zero nine six one four -- send me your resume on my whattsapp
Sales Contractor: This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
About Noon Academy:
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time - our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers and compete and socialize with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being close to the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture which ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do:
- Generate revenue by structured counseling sessions to prospects and converting them to paid enrollment and advise students/ parents for their learning needs.
- Diligently communicating and educating the leads through channels like email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls etc.
- Take prospects from initial phase to qualified phase over the phone present product solutions virtually.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join our team to solve interesting and impactful business problems. Ideal candidate needs to be self motivated, disciplined and demonstrable ability to successfully convert leads to business. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on business.
- 3+ months of Inside Sales experience (B2C preferred)
- Must have B2C/ Direct Sales/ Telesales/ Inside Sales experience
- Candidates should be graduated
- English & regional language proficiency is mandatory
This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally.
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe.
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions; which also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first-time mistakes - NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER.
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works - OWN IT and BE BOLD.
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges.
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organization.
- Help us to build the future of education!
- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven