Design Client/Server Side componenets
Develop API's Using Json or XML formats for other applications
Development of unit tests for the developed application component
Collaborate with the Lead and other development team members on architecture, technical design, release planning and deployment
Develop scripts and components to support continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
Follow enterprise best practices in coding, design principles , secure coding practices while developing backend services and user experience
Perform Code Reviews
Design and develop Proof of Concepts
Create mockup / prototypes as needed
Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management
About GyrIT Solutions Private Limited
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- MEAN stack developer with
- Experience in software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving, unit-testing, and debugging.
- Expert understanding of best practice engineering principles for building MEAN applications.
- In-depth knowledge of database systems and an understanding of data structures, data normalization, and query performance considerations. Particularly Non-Relational/NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- Automated unit testing and CI experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally or in writing.
- Docker experience desired
- Ability to learn business rules quickly by reading requirements, engaging in conversation, or reverse engineering.
- Expertise in source code control and versioning concepts.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the design, development and deployment of assigned technical functionality for client projects in the social services, health and human services domain. A technical consultant works under the guidance of the Technical Architect and/or Senior Technical Consultant on design and development issues. A technical consultant will act as technology expert on the client implementation projects on direct customer facing positions on Diona’s customer engagements around the globe.
- Works with the Technical Architect/Principal Technical Consultant/Senior Technical Consultant to implement the optimum solution with the chosen COTS platform
- Works within the project team to ensure that the project technical standards are properly applied
- Works as part of a team to implement client business requirements in a timely, performance-centric and configurable/maintainable manner
- Liaise with team members and COTS vendors (as applicable) to ensure a quality project deliverable
- Apply problem solving techniques and product capability knowledge to ensure best results for the client engagement
- Prepare and deliver domain best practice/product capability presentations
- Present a professional and knowledgeable image of Diona Technologies Limited to customers
Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years of experience in Software Design, Planning and Development using Java and allied technologies
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP and REST web services, Apache Camel, Spring Batch is a must
- Knowledge of JDBC, SQL, XML, JSON and HTML is a must
- Experience in the social and human services domain and COTS implementation is a plus
- Experience with MongoDB or any NoSQL database is a bonus
- Experience with Android or iOS mobile app development a bonus
- Exposure to IBM rational software design tools is a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Engineering Degree or equivalent from recognized institutes
Location – Bangalore
Ideal Candidate Profile (Essential Attributes)
- Prior work experience in B2C start-ups (unicorn scale)
- Excellent coding skills with experience in building system architecture, databases
- Exposure to version control, documentation tools, progress management tools
- Must have built application from scratch and scaled to a sizable user base.
- Experienced to work in agile environment
- Prior experience to host applications on cloud
- Able to work in fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools/ technology
- Consumer Internet Companies – B2C
Key Responsibility Areas:
This will include but not limited to
- Development and building of large-scale applications which is scalable, high performing and resilient
- Understand product requirement and develop/deploy end-to-end scalable technology systems for our ed-tech business
- Setting up the technology infrastructure to host website and apps for our customers
- Integrate third party tools as per the product requirements
- Own the development and operations of our website, apps and database
- Regularly manage, test and fix issues related to security and performance
- Continuously strive to meet the development timelines with minimum bugs
- Maintain good coding practices to ensure quality, documentation, low maintenance
- Work closely with product owner, business owner and testing team to ensure timely and satisfactory product release
- Regularly stay in touch with technological changes in the industry and implement necessary changes to keep our technology ecosystem updated
- Any other items as deemed necessary for effective functioning and growth of the function
To know more about Centum Learning Ltd. please use the below links.
Strong experience in C# programming.
• Good knowledge in designing classes and components using OOPs paradigm.
• Fair knowledge of GoF Design Patterns.
• Good experience in applications developed using both .NET Framework and .NET Core
• Proficiency using third-party tools like DevExpress/Infragistics.
• Solid understanding of Web application development using ASP.NET MVC framework and
• Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs using both ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET Core
• Must have knowledge in developing ASP.NET Web Forms.
Position Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product
The Arth Group comprises companies that operate in the areas of Technology Solutions, Software
Products & Services, Rural Services, and Digital Healthcare. The technology organization serves
as a shared services organization supporting all the group companies.
Job Description Summary
The Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product Architect will be responsible for leading the
engineering initiatives for the technology platforms being built by the group companies. The
equivalent names for this position are Platform Architect, Product Architect, Software Engineering
Lead, and Product Engineering Lead.
1 Architecture, high level design and detailed design of multiple software platforms.
2 Hands-on development for prototyping and initial releases of software, working closely with
product manager to execute on the product backlog
3 Leading and guiding a technical team of software developers for major releases, Code
reviews and overall responsibility for Tech Quality Assurance (TQA)
4 Technology risk identification and mitigation, new tech evaluation
1 Architecture / Design blueprints for both development and deployment
2 Working software – e.g. mobile applications, server applications, APIs, database applications,
3 Engineering / build plan for feature development, working platform features as per the product
backlog, fixes to any issues reported, enhancements to any features as per user requirements
4 New technology evaluation report
Qualification & Experience
1 Bachelor’s / Masters’ degree from a reputed university
2 Engineering / Architecture certifications (e.g. TOGAF) would be a plus
3 Years of experience: 15-20 years.
4 Experience of Fintech organization or Financial services expertise is a plus.
Proven experience in architecting and building software platforms, in particular cloud based
multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
Software development expertise
Front end technologies e.g. HTML/CSS and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular,
React, Express, etc.
Mobile applications e.g. native (Android, iOS) and hybrid
Database technologies e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
Cloud technologies e.g. Web Services, REST APIs, API gateways, micro services,
multi-tenant SaaS applications, usage of Cloud AI services
3 Experience in agile software development
4 Experience in low code platforms and prototyping
5 Expertise in data management & analytics, data visualization, dashboard development e.g.
using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and similar platforms
1 Ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
2 Leadership ability – mentoring and guiding a team of developers, reviewing their software
deliverables, and helping them address any issues
3 Ability to work against stringent deadlines and as per a clearly defined release roadmap and
4 Possessing a positive, can do attitude – “any problem can be solved”
· Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
· Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and /or users for validation
· Model, design and implement databases as necessary
· Someone hands on Micro-Profile (MicroService architecture)
· Requires 7-9 years commercial application development experience utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/ Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/ Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns)
· Working knowledge of Application/ Web Servers (including Apache/ JBoss/ Tomcat/ WebLogic) .
· Knowledge of Elastic Search/ MongoDB/ REST API/ Web Services/ Amazon
· Working knowledge of Linux/ Solaris environment.
· Strong proficiency in Linux, Open Source, Web based and Cloud based environments
· Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, routing, services and security)
· Strong scripting and automation (bash, Perl, common Linux utils
· Strong debugging skills (OS, scripting, Web based technologies)
· Linux system administration (mainly AWS hosted)
Greetings from Heron!
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a company initiated to bridge the gap between companies, organizations and resources.
We are ‘Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.’- a professional consulting organization which provides solutions to transform Human Resources more employable and solve the major problems faced by companies in managing their finances. We identify the problems faced by emerging startups in finance and HR domain, and we are trying to solve it by tech enabled platform (under construction)
Developer/Senior Developer – Full Stack (ASP .Net, C#, SQL Server)
Experience Level: 2-7 Years.
• Strong knowledge on http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET web technologies.
• Proficient in C#, Web API, MS SQL Server, Java Script, CSS, HTML and Jquery
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
• Experience in design, develop and test individual modules using Agile Methodology.
• Good understanding of design principles for building a scalable application.
• Proficient in developing optimized and responsive UI.
• Hands-on experience with Web API and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills.
• Added advantage for candidates recognized in Coding Contexts or Hackathons.
• Candidates with any certifications, awards or work recognition from previous organization are given preference.
We are seeking a passionate ASP. Net Developer to join our EffiaSoft Team at Hyderabad Location. In this role, you will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation web applications. Candidates must possess high coding practices through good design, documentation, unit testing along with excellent problem solving and strategy methods. Also, should get updated with the latest technologies and must have good decision making and communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, build and maintain efficient web based services and applications using .Net programming languages such as ASP. Net, C# Web API and MS SQL Server.
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
• Integrate data storage solutions by developing SQL Server databases which include queries, triggers and stored procedures. • Ensure the best possible performance and quality by working closely with the quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
• Troubleshooting, debugging and unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability along with technical designs.
• Interact with the clients to define project features and requirements and make necessary changes and update to the applications as per the requirement.
• Testing the application on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
• Continuous identification, evaluation and implementation of new technologies to improve development efficiency.
BE, B tech, ME M tech, BS or MS degree in Computer Science Engineering
What is your experience in each technologies
Which project you currently working?
What is duration of the project?
What is strength of the project:
What is you role and responsibility in the current project?