Minimum 5+ years in react
Must have worked on desktop application
Must have worked in frontend and backend both
5+ years of experience with React js, work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices; experience with Electron js framework is a plus.
Who we are
DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives.
- 2 - 12 years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
Job Description: Full Stack Developer – RattanIndia Technologies Private Limited
Based at: New Delhi
Required Full Stack developer with 3 to 6 years of experience with competencies in development of web applications in financial services domain on salesforce development platform and shall be responsible for requirement analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of web applications.
- Working closely with business teams on the analysis to understand the requirements.
- Shall be responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementation of web application.
- Will be responsible for system design and application development of web applications.
- Work closely with the product managers and other team members to build features, functionality, and application.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high performance applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
- Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
- Delivering status updates to the management and stakeholders regularly.
- Demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
- Tech Computer Science/MCA from Top Tier Institutes.
- Expertise with Node.JS and associated technologies such as React and Express.
- Experience with SQL (Postgres) data models
- Extensive experience developing and working with REST APIs.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and using tools like Travis, Jenkins.
- Solid experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficiency with source control and team collaboration tools (GitHub, Asana, Jira, Slack)
- Experience with data interchange formats such as XML or JSON.
- Solid Experience with AWS, Heroku and Salesforce.
About RattanIndia ltd.
For Details visit: www.rattanindia.com
We have a full-time opportunity for the Junior Architect position with our company. PFB... JD for the same. Please let me know if you are not just looking for a job change but also a challenging job role with a highly enthusiastic and core technical team to work with!
Delivery Solutions(https://www.deliverysolutions.co) enable retailers’ access, orchestrate, and optimize last-mile deliveries for forward-deployed inventory. Delivery Solutions unlocks last-mile deliveries for retailers using their own e-commerce assets. Make anytime and Anywhere Local Delivery direct from Retailer to Customer possible.
Role and Designation - Junior.Architect - MEAN STACK and AWS
Location: Mumbai/ Remotely Working
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Position: 1
- Develop and evolve Technical Strategy & Roadmap
- Analyse the competition information and define winning strategies
- Develop & Define World-Class Architecture and Design
- Specify, propose and present innovative solutions and lead high-quality end-to-end solution/ technical architecture and design
- Document and consolidate architectural decisions and technical designs via documentation and UML diagrams
- Use Asana to build a roadmap, releases, and bi-weekly sprint plans to track progress
- The prototype, evaluate and recommend the most suitable platform
- Keep Refactoring principles going as we evolve on architecture and design
- Collaborate closely with the development team and designers and other stack holders to generate ideas and creative solutions to problems
- Review all critical functionality & test code. Help Teams in removing bottlenecks
- Be customers advocate and leverage the internal teams to meet customers’ expectations and satisfaction
- Team handling of more than 15+
- Must Have expertise in MEAN (MongoDB/ Express.js- Angular 4+/Node.js/ AWS)
- 2+ years of experience in architecture and solution design with a product company
- Must have strong hands-on experience with API Development and DevOps.
- Ability to translate highly complex business requirements into scalable technical design
- Strong Understanding of Software design principles, Industry Best Practices, and Standards.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and Design Patterns
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Thought leadership skills to influence stakeholders on architectural designs, and team members on the right choice of technology.
• Assist the learners with technical queries and provide resolutions and/or coordinate with
technical instructors for resolution.
• Host weekly technical sessions in association with expert instructors for the learners as per
• Audit question bank contents (assessments), creating/enhancing content after due research
• Create example applications/exercises/content which can be incorporated into courses
• Audit curriculum and assist with revision/upgrade strategies.
• Strong teaching and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and upgrade
systems that will meet business needs.
The software architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional
assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of
improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Strong follower of Agile methodologies.
• Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff
to recommend solutions to improve it.
• Resolving technical problems as they arise.
• Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
• Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical
solutions being implemented.
• Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
• Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
• Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
• Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets
• Updating software solutions as required
• Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in Software Development and managed at-
least 6 team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer
science, or related field.
• Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
• Ability to work under indirect supervision.
• Previous project management experience is advantageous.
• In-depth understanding of coding languages (React, Nodejs, Golang, DevOps, AWS,
• Should be proficient in Microservice Architecture and Devops.
• Strong knowledge on various operating systems and databases.
• Efficient communication skills.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of NodeJS, Express and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows Redux, Saga, Axios
- Experience with popular NodeJS packages like Knex
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with building optimised SQL queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
In this position, you will work across the full stack for a number of internal web services and a new dashboard for our AI. From system administration to DB administration, to backend development and front-end UI/UX. This is a special role that will work independently of our core engineering team. For this role, we are looking for a candidate with the extensive full-stack experience to help connect various Web Services to form a dashboard for our AI-Augmentation team. This may be connecting multiple services like SMS-texting service, Email, our database API. We are looking for someone that is highly skilled in making scalable applications that can connect various web services to work in conjunction with our augmented team.
Technologies we use: React, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, Postgre
Principles we follow: Clean Code and Clean Architecture
We are committed to fostering a culture of empathy, inclusivity, and acceptance — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. Our mission is to transform the freight shipping industry and we achieve that through a culture of empathy, being diligent, harboring innate curiosity and desire to learn, quick validations and feedback-driven process.
You'd like here because of we
- Create solutions for real-world problems
- Continuously contribute to the tech and web community
- Have an independent environment in which to grow your creativity and potential
- A collaborative team of strong developers that like to solve challenging and technical problems in a simple manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Mastery of dev/build tools: git, NodeJS, npm, grunt, gulp, babel, webpack
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB and Postgre
- Knowledge of REST API design and development.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- 3-6+ years of professional software development
- Proven full-stack web development
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Understanding and ability to orchestrate core computer science concepts
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, operating comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic team setting
Job Type: Full-time
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data