Who we are looking for
- Total work experience of minimum 5+years in developing web-based solutions and services
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POCs)
- Apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, different product
- lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both
- technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Should have knowledge of frameworks such as VueJS, Node JS, Express JS, Grunt, Gulp, Yeoman,
- AngularJS, Backbone JS, React JS, Bootstrap (or alternatives)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment to maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Understanding and improving performance of web applications through tools like Lighthouse/ Google Page Insights or similar.
- Interpreting the results and implement design improvements
- Mentoring of new members, provide directions for secure coding, and extensive code reviews to ensure the highest quality code is shipped to production.
- Configuring and managing web servers like Nginx or Apache
- Monitoring web applications using tools like AWS, CloudWatch, NewRelic APM or similar MERN stack developers, with focus on Express, React and Node
What you need to have:
- B.E/ B.Tech- Min 65 %
- Web Server Application setup for B2C with significant scale (more than 100K daily users)
- React Native based development experience
- Understanding of Mobile application development (Android and/ or iOS)
- Good understanding of Laravel framework
- Real-world experience in configuring and managing web servers like Nginx or Apache
- Good understanding of git-based SCM, Jenkins based build systems, CI/ CD pipelines, and deployment frameworks
- Sound knowledge of web application architecture
- Experience in working with stakeholders in Product Management and Business teams
- Extensive experience in building and supporting PHP or Node- based Web Server Application
- Hands-on experience in managing performance, stability, and security of node/ PHP based web applications on the server-side
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
• Front end frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
• Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
• Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
• Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
• Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
• Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
• Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
• Experience in digital payments or financial services industry will be an advantage.
• Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
• Accountable for the overall application lifecycle process.
• Collaborate with External Development Teams.
• Define and communicate technical / design requirements, understanding of the workflow
and write code as per coding standards.
• Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
• Focus on coding and debugging
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: Software Developer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year.
You will collaborate to writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
- Experience : 3-6 years
- Experience in developing front-end/full stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end framework like React, Angular, BackboneJS, Ext etc and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap .
- Experience in backend technologies like GOLANG, NodeJS, Python, REST web services and Java(OOPS, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology.
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage.
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus.
- Expertise in of server side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus.
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for BUSINESS Applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
Ideally, you know how to write unit tests and maybe even better write them in TDD. You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools. You have developed single page JS applications end to end.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of at least one back-end languages (preferably Python/Ruby) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated
• For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
• Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
• Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and
• Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
SuperProcure is a fast-growing SAAS company that provides logistics and supply chain management digitization solutions to manufacturing companies. We have over 50+ satisfied enterprise clients with 100% retention rate. Our ever-expanding client base includes large companies like Tata Consumer, Godrej Agrovet, Pepsico, Borosil Industries, LnTECC, Haldirams, KEC, KEI Industries and many more. The product brings key stakeholders associated with the planning, dispatch, and delivery of a truckload under a single umbrella. We boost manpower productivity by 300% with a 67% drop in truckload processing time via automation of key business activities which in-turns streamlines communication and correspondence across the board.The data generated by our system presents key insights which helps logistics and SCM teams take data-driven decisions.
SuperProcure is incubated under IIM Calcutta, has been recognized for its innovation at the CII Industrial Innovation awards in 2018 and was also recognized amongst the Top 50 Emerging start-ups in India by NASSCOM at the NASSCOM product conclave held at Bengaluru in October 2019. More details about our journey can be found here
Life @ SuperProcure
SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical, and problem-solving work culture. Every team member is fully motivated and committed to the company's vision and believes in getting things done. In our organization, every employee is the CEO of what he/she does; from conception to execution, the work needs to be thought through.
Our people are the core of our organization, and we believe in empowering them and making them a part of the daily decision-making, which impacts the business and drives the company's overall strategy. Our team members are constantly provided with resources, mentorship and support from our highly energetic leadership. SuperProcure is extremely inclusive and believes in collective success.
Looking for a bland, routine 9-6 job? PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. Looking for a job where you wake up and add significant value to a $180 billion logistics industry everyday? DO APPLY.
Team: Our team comprises people who are passionate towards bringing a positive change and make a meaningful impact on the lives of people associated with the logistics & SCM domain. Our combined backgrounds comprise technology, industry experience and past start-up experience.
Culture: All challenges and fun associated with start-ups. Competitive salary, responsibilities, flat hierarchy, daily challenges, long working hours, delivery pressure and a fun workplace.
Job Summary: SuperProcure is looking for an enthusiastic Developer/ Engineer who will own the product modules and ensure delivery. Keep pace with growing client requirements in Logistics management for manufacturing and logistics companies. The Candidate will perform Front End and/or Back End development and assist the team in building a scalable, robust and high-performance application.
- Work closely with all stakeholders towards strategic planning and product roadmap development with delivery schedule.
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, tasks and code.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work. Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop the database design/schema, front-end elements and back-end architecture.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Drive team to achieve sprint goals and timely bug-free deliveries to delight customers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must love coding. Self-motivated to excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to deep dive into the problems in order to help your team make the right technical decisions.
- Ability to switch between technologies and learn new skills on the go.
- Knowledge of Node JS, React JS, Socket.io, Relationship database, Dev Ops.
- Hands-on experience in building scalable and responsive web applications.
- Writing proficient SQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Past experience of working in a start-up, SaaS industry, product development, Logistics, SCM, SAP, ERP will be preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience 3-4 years’ experience in Technology
- Minimum 2 years’ hands on experience in NodeJS /ReactJS
- Engagement : Full Time
- No. of openings : 1
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
What we offer: