Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Salary -60 to 70k
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users.
CSS3-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About We Build Valuable Solutions With Code
Mandatory Skills required :
Candidates with below additional skills, will be preferred more :
- React JS
- Node JS
We're looking for someone who has a passion for technology and continuous improvement, and enjoys a collaborative approach to software development. You'll help us scale to meet the demands of a million-plus global customers and you'll help decide on the tools and approaches we use. As a Senior Software Engineer well into your career, we know you're exceptional at what you do. You take pride in being someone that more junior members look up to, but you're still eager to learn and hone in on skills as a Senior Software Engineer. That's why we're placing a heavy emphasis on leaning on your expertise to take on a high level of responsibility while being a role model and mentor to others on the team.
- Drive complex projects autonomously, from technical design to launch.
- Tackle complex architecture challenges, apply architectural standards and start using them on new projects.
- Designing, implementing, testing and deploying various software products.
- Contributing to the overall technical solution design.
- Managing and maintaining existing systems in line with our product custodianship strategy.
- Provide thought leadership and make contributions to continually improve the cross-platform development practices.
- Participating in engineering practices that produce testable, maintainable products to be proud of.
- Knowledge sharing & mentoring other developers within the team and the wider REA community.
- Perform code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems.
- Set the standard for thorough, meaningful code reviews.
- Work in collaboration with team members and adhere to timelines and milestones.
- 3-5 years' experience in Reactjs and Nodejs (MERN STACK).
- Experience in No SQL Database.
- Applies security and reliability principles when designing systems.
- Understand the principles of Redux/Mobx and make strong architectural recommendations.
- Stay abreast of the latest React and JS libraries and can offer well formed opinions when selecting a tech stack.
- Bring your knowledge of design patterns in development (eg SOLID) and platform architecture (Microservices, Event Driven, DDD).
- Experience with test automation at all levels of the test pyramid and beyond, and experience working in a Continuous Deployment model.
- GraphQL & AWS Experience a bonus.
- Considers the customer impact when making technical decisions.
- Really good communicator both with the stakeholders and the team.
- A real appetite for learning and growing, both as a developer and teammate.
- Great at scripting, knowledge of linux/unix systems commands, shell scripting / python.
- Agile development, experience with scrum or kanban.
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile-based business applications.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Django and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are a dynamic UK-based technology company that is fundamentally changing the way international logistics operates. We’re searching for a full-stack developer who is excited by the prospect of working at the bleeding edge of high tech in a rapidly growing scale-up. As we establish a global presence, we're expanding our team in India at a pace and looking for fantastic engineers to join us. We've recently raised our Series A round from leading US investor https://bvp.com/" target="_blank">Bessemer Venture Partners (LinkedIn, Twilio, Shopify) alongside https://episode1.com/" target="_blank">Episode 1 (Zoopla, Betfair, Shazam) and supply chain-focused fund https://www.dynamo.vc/" target="_blank">Dynamo Ventures (Sennder, Stord).
You will build and maintain our public-facing application. The role will mainly involve developing real-time frontend and backend services, while frequently interacting with a multi-cloud environment. You will build a customer-facing product deeply connected to the ML components of the system, solving new problems regarding how users interact with the results and how they re-train the models through their input.
Specifically, we want someone who can:
- Solve problems from understanding the available data to providing the functional UI requirements
- Architect solid frontend components, including snapshot testing and integration testing
- Develop and maintain APIs and data structures for ML-powered features
- Use cloud-native libraries, in a multi-cloud system
- Work with the DevOps to build CI/CD pipelines and help manage the infrastructure
- Ability to develop user interfaces following HTML usability best practices
- Extensive knowledge of modern front-end development, using React with Hooks and CSS-in-JS
- Capable to build scalable APIs using the most recent Python features
- Extensive experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have worked commercially with containerized tools like Docker, Docker compose, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience that would be good to have:
- 2 - 3 years of commercial experience
- Ability to sensibly design features from a UI and UX perspective
- Experience with real-time interfaces and backends
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Own the Product's frontend and backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
- Research, evaluate, analyse and implement technical requirements.
- Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Mentor Junior members of the team.
- Min 2+ experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL database services and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
- Strong coding and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. web and developing responsive UI.
- Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
- Excellent coding skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable production grade code.
- Designing unit test cases, integrated test cases using Selenium and Protractor.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
-Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
- Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.
Full-stack Developer Responsibilities:
o Integration of UI elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
o Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
o Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
o Implementation of security and data protection
o Integration of data storage solutions
Key skills expected:
o Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
o Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
o Knowledge on Hybrid application development platforms such as Electron, Cordova, Flutter
o Good understanding of server-side templating languages
o Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
o Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
o User authentication & authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
o Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
o Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
o Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
o Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
o Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Experience in building PWA with Angular or similar
Should have an idea on Google Cloud Functions or Amazon Lamda
Good Experience in Node JS
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
A lot to learn.