- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the assured job opportunity programs.
- Answering potential customer questions, and taking up follow-up and negotiation calls to provide necessary clarifications to close the deal.
- Create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Counseling prospects via call, email or video call.
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports.
- Responsible for student admission and achieve their targets, close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- 1-3 years of experience in Inside sales/tele sales experience in a B2C environment (education industry preferred).
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them.
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets (Monthly / Quarterly).
- Telesales experience from EdTech or BFSI with experience working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent written & spoken English and pitching skills.
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Skills Required :-
Excellent communication skills
Hunger and hustle
Required Experience and Qualifications :-
Any graduate in any specialization
Paid time off
Calling New & Existing clients.
Upselling the packages
Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
WiseApp is looking out for future leaders! Our Business Development team is expanding and we're looking for Business Development Associates. Your journey will start as an individual contributor, working in a team, directed towards driving business while growing internally in the organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic
territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple
transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations, and general support to prospective
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well-thought-out enterprise sales
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline, and forecast through the CRM
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience:- Maximum of 2 years, SaaS selling experience is an added bonus, Freshers can also apply.
Qualifications:- Completed graduation in any stream
Job Location:- Bangalore
Looking out for candidates who can join on an immediate basis.
Perks and Benefits
- Compensation: Upto 7LPA + Attractive incentive schemes
- Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse built with the best minds from the
startup, consulting, and corporate ecosystem
- Empowering role: You get a high growth / high impact role setting up sales from scratch
- Culture of a caring meritocracy with great perks: A caring meritocracy built by inspirational
leaders; ultra-modern office space
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic BD professional to join our Sales team and help us expand our clientele.
- Identify the various stakeholders within the targeted organization and understand how to gather key information like reporting structure, budget cycles.
- Finding Key Contacts from the Targeted Accounts / Region & recognize the decision makers to generate Interest among them Via Phone Calls and Emails.
- Networking and Initiating Dialogues with Senior Executives in Corporate (CPO, V. P, Directors Etc. ).
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our offerings for Sales demo.
- Engage with prospects on an on-going basis for requirement gathering and relationship building throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide strategic inputs for the business based on interactions with prospective customers.
- End to end sales process (From Lead Generation till deal Closure ).
- Selling experience in the IT services/products domain for International Market (especially North America & Western Europe).
Requirements: Experience: 1+ years in:
- Delivering demos and hosting pre-sales calls for US Market preferred.
- Confident & goal-oriented team player with good grip on the English language.
- Powerful verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, communication, relationship building, social networking skills.
- Strategic, analytical and problem solving mindset.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to grow and handle more responsibility / accountability.
- Should be comfortable working in flexible shifts timings, as will be handling a Specific Territory in the International Market from Mumbai.
Only candidates with below skill set available to join in 30 days,
· Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in IT industry of which a minimum of 3 years in Presales.
· Good understanding of data and analytics technologies.
· Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions.
· Good process orientation and an eye for details.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level.
You will explain the benefits of company desktop solution to customers.
Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web.
Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge.
Unlimited free upgrades for a year.
Bulk update features.
The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first.
Sales associates would convert the customer into a paid customer.
Greetings from LMV Financial Services Pvt Ltd
we have a immediate requirements for Female Telesales officer @Somajiguda
✅Should have good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
✅Responsible for making outbound calls and regular followup on leads.
✅Understand the customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade loans.
⏩Attractive incentives upon successful sales..
⏩Data will be provided by the company.
Required candidate profile:
Position: Telesales officer
Eligible criteria: Any graduate
Gender: Female Preferred
Salary: 10000+ Incentives
#Bangalore #bangalorejobs #blr #insidesales
· Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people.
· Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi with one regional language)
· Ability to call, connect, interact with potential customers.
· Eager to expand company with new sales.
· Self- motivated and self-directed.
· In depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
· Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of team.
Qualification- Any Graduate
Job Location- Bangalore
Experience- Min 0.6 to 5 Years
Salary- Upto 5.5 LPA (+INCENTIVES)
Language- English, Hindi (Hindi is Mandatory)
Interested candidates can send their resume by email or whatsapp or contact on the below mentioned details. Please refer to your friends as well
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.