Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Pixelrush Digital
We are looking for content writers to handle a range of creative writing assignments involving research and conceptualization. The selected candidate will research and create content, review the content created by other writers, plan and assign tasks, coordinate with other team members, and set quality benchmarks, among other tasks. The content needs to be original, factual, relevant, and child friendly.
- Ideating, planning, and writing creative content for children aged 5–10
- Creating enriching and engaging content that yields impactful experiences for children.
- Providing children with fact-based answers to indulge their curiosity.
- Researching trending content and presenting the same age appropriately.
- Enhancing the content with audio-visual aids to complement the user experience.
- Understanding the development and configuration process of the content on Miko.
- Collaborating within the team for task inputs and suggestions to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- 1+ years of experience in content Writing/Creative Content Writing for FTE or as a contractual resource.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Excellent knowledge and interest in writing creative content.
- Adept with Google Suite.
- Understanding of child development and children-related trends.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in English literature mass communication
- Equivalent degrees to B.A. or B.M.M. are also eligible.
A technology based luxury home design company based out of Mumbai.
Role: Content Writer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
· Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
· Proofreading and edit blog posts before publication
· Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
· Portfolio of published articles
Preferred industries: FMCG, BMW, Mercedes, and high-end hotels
Experience: 10+ years
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qu53?source=" target="_blank">https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qu53?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic generalist marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our blog and website traffic. Your role would involve writing blogs, building marketing collateral, internal communication material, content for social media, newsletters and other related activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with tools like Adobe Suite, Hubspot, Google Analytics and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. You have exposure to large scale cloud SaaS based software companies or from B2B domain (this is a big plus). You have an ability to perform in agile and multi-tasking work environments, which will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door Strictly follow the content/editorial calendar to stick to industry standard content marketing and amplification process which will gradually increase qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives. Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Bachelor’s degree of higher in Arts/Commerce/Science/Technology 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) in order to generate traffic and understand converting visitors into qualified leads. Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends) A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or event management will be an added advantage Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
1. Planning digital content marketing strategies, creating & curating posts for social media handles (5-6 articles to be written per month).
2. Ensuring that there is no plagiarism in any of the content which is put up on the social media handles.
3. Understanding & researching the basics of content writing for the company website, social media requirements, and blogs.
4. Creating content based on trends, research, monitoring the competition, adapting to change accordingly & can produce exceptionally good content.
Job Title – Marketing Manager
Location – Bangalore
Job Type – Permanent
Experience – 2-4 Years
- Manage and monitor marketing performance on a daily basis, and maximizing business ROI and goals.
- Manage a portfolio of paid campaigns across different industries for different regions, globally
- Create ideas & deliverable presentations for better execution
- Conceptualize new marketing ideas and campaigns for in-house and clients
- Implement and configure the necessary tracking tools for campaign performance analysis.
- Research and implement marketing strategy to optimize campaigns to meet KPI's, based on market trends & data findings.
- Create Branding Ideas & Solutions based on client requirements
- Working closely with the other team members and departments to meet client goals.
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in marketing
- Data Research & Analysis for new ideas
- Have handled marketing campaigns from scratch
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work independently and with a team to efficiently meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Write content for website funnels, web pages, blogs & marketing
- Create website content that is accurate, attention-grabbing, well-researched, and meets the needs of international clients
- Edit, proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Speak with internal, external stakeholders to learn about their content needs, develop and implement brand guidelines
- Work closely with the accounts, design teams to brainstorm ideas & create concepts, develop messaging
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create accurate content and maximize growth
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment (digitalyards.in)
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
- Lead the planning and execution of digital media strategies and tactics, including social media, mobile, SEM, and other emerging technologies.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix to achieve client goals by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Ensure digital media plans are on strategy and align with integrated media plans across all online and offline media.
- Create targeting strategies for effectively and efficiently reaching and engaging audiences.
- Recommend and troubleshoot tagging/pixels to ensure appropriate measurement for campaign tracking, analysis and reporting based on media objectives and established KPIs.
- Responsible for the presentation of digital media recommendations, POVs, analysis and reporting and other educational information to internal/external clients.
- Manage all phases of plan execution, including RFPs, creative asset trafficking, ad serving, 3rd party vendor management, timelines, reporting and optimisation, billing and budget reconciliation and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Leverage data and analytics to deliver actionable insights for campaign optimisation and content ideation.
- Evaluate trends, emerging technologies, tools, audience behavior, media usage and content consumption, as well as make recommendations for how we can create new opportunities for our clients.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital components of an integrated media plan.
- Monitor overall digital campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers about pacing, performance, and optimisations.
- Support pre- and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client niches
- Stay on top of digital media consumption trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- 4+ years of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of digital programmatic and paid social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience building audiences from 1st and 3rd party data sets.
- Understanding of Facebook pixel deployment, custom events, tags and tracking code.
- Experience with DoubleClick and Outbrain platforms is a plus.
Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, or similar platforms.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills, ability to build impactful and visual presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, explicitly used for manipulating large amounts of data, pivot tables, lookups, and report creation.
- Strong mathematical abilities and understanding of the client billing process.
- Meticulous, organised and can handle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to collaborate ideas that extend beyond media-specific tasks.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
Saas Experience is good to have.