The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in the development of scalable scale web applications.
- Proven experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular1,2,4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Microservice API development, and experience in PHP/Python/Laravel and MVC frameworks is a must.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Strong Knowledge of DB & code security along with basic server operations like Curl, Crud, cPanel.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Description / Responsibilities
● Join a team of great technical professionals who work hard but have fun and enjoy
developing state-of-the-art product-based applications and websites.
● Use best practice coding standards and implement each deliverable.
● Write and manage program and Bug Fixes
● Construct and support integrations that are easy to manage, maintain, customize and
configure; ensure overall reliability, availability, and high-performance code.
● Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously varying in size and scope
● Work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment. Effectively handle
time-critical issues and appropriately escalate at-risk items.
Desired profile of the candidate
● Server-side language NodeJS and PHP with experience in any framework.
● Frontend ReactJS, JS and HTML
● MYSQL/MariaDB Database
● Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
● Good to have a cloud experience
● Computer Science/Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
● Experience in writing high-performance and highly scalable code using best
practices and coding standards.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
● Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
● Good to have familiarity with NoSql DB, web servers (e.g. Apache), caching
(Memcache / Redis), Cloud, NodeJs, Microservices architecture Familiar with
agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
● Must know MVC design patterns, XHTML/HTML5, PHP, NodeJS,
functionality and client-side validation.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Knowledge of using version control software such as SVN or GIT will be preferable.
● Experience in either Mobile application or Data Integration with other apps
would be preferred.
To develop and deliver complex distributed web scale technology products.
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E
Skills Required: PHP, MySQLi, Node B, MongoDB, react js
- Develop and ship highly available and scalable back-end, front-end, and database software components
- Grow and mentor software engineers and work with them to identify, design, prototype, and evaluate great product features
- Extensively write high quality code using a maintainable, testable and collaborative agile process Deep dive into clients world class software systems and technologies, and work side by side with product and design teams
- Implement critical components and help define the architectural vision, collaborating with partner teams across the organisation, and mentoring and developing more junior engineers Develop automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in continuous integration and delivery environment
- Propose, design, and build innovative tools and frameworks for use by engineering teams at client sites
- Have a willing attitude ready to take on new challenges.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Strong time management, listening, and communication skills.
- Experience with and a strong understanding of mobile web development.
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel / Shopware 6 developer.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP.
- Basic Linux experience (command-line tools).
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Ubuntu system knowledge is required.
As one of the founding engineers, you will support the EduFund tech team with product development, design architecture, and the overall technical strategy.
1) Build, and maintain the core services, infrastructure, and system architecture
2) Experience coding and creating architecture in the MERN stack
-Implement mobile first services, business-logic, APIs for the EduFund product interface
4) Sound with data structures and algorithms
5) Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
6) Flexibility and roll-your-sleeves-up-and-code attitude
Specific criteria required for the applicant:
- Strong SQL skills using any RDBMS including data modelling, database design and queries
- Operational experience with CI/CD and Docker and orchestration/Kubernetes; deployments on AWS, GCP or Heroku based platforms
- Some experience on NoSQL databases with an insight into various modelling use cases
- Comfortable across any one flavor of Linux with shell scripting
- Prior experience on Java/C/J2EE enterprise platforms would be considered advantageous if worked on multi-threaded, high-performance systems
What are we looking for:
● Good problem solving skills.
● Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, data structures.
● Experience working in software development with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Go, Scala, Python, C/C++.
● Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySql, Postgresql, MongoDB, Cassandra).
● Experience in working with distributed caching (Memcached, Redis, or comparable technology).
Experience in working with distributed messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.
● Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
● Experience with microservices and web application/services development.
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing application features
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Proficiency with Dart/Flutter framework
- Proficiency with AWS suite
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- With over 50 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a go-to destination fintech platform that delivers world-class products for merchants and customers.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Credit Fair values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures, and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Candidate should have experience in developing applications using PHP programming skills.
- Experience in python would be a plus
- Strong in DB knowledge
- Should be good with OOPS Concept
- Should be good in system design, architecture and development using object-oriented programming
- Should be good in writing secure and optimized code
- Experience in Laravel framework. If not then other PHP based frameworks like Codeigniter, Zend, CakePHP, symphony, etc.
- Good understanding/experience on software development methodology such as Agile, TDD, etc.
- Good understanding of source control tools and its use (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience in the development of Rest APIs and API testing tools such as postman etc.
- Experience in micro service-based development would be a plus
- Experience in queuing systems such as rabbitMQ, Active MQ etc.
- Experience in AWS cloud solution
- Experience in deployments and devops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-learner, thorough, organized and energetic
- Able to work across teams as well as independently
- Perform code review of peers
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good experience in the Fintech domain (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets)
Secondary Skills: Python, Rabbit MQ, AWS, CI/CD, React JS, PWA, Node.js, HTML, Jenkin
The technology team at ClassKlap is team a 4 people, who have helped scale and deliver from scratch to 1200+
schools and 4.5L students. The team is looking to add 2-3 engineers who would help build on existing systems
and design new systems from scratch for the impending delivery scale up of 10k schools and Customer App
scale up of 20k teachers and 20L parents.
- Tech stack: Java 11, Postgres, Android, iOS, React JS, Terraform, AWS
- Strong agile engineering practices: Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Domain Driven Design, Object Oriented Programming etc.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you are expected to:
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship solutions
2. Build/Update the Domain Model as required for the scale up
3. As a specialist in multiple areas, responsibly plan, prioritize, organize and perform technical work and ensure the integrity of significant and diverse projects; apply a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, lead the analysis and conceptual design and technical direction of proposed projects.
4. Lead and direct requirements analysis and writing of software requirements and design specifications for multiple significant software modules; often acts as a technical lead working on complex projects.
5. Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
8. Actively support, communicate and enforce the company’s software engineering processes and standards
Develop, maintain, and promote an internal web-based repository of UI design guidelines and patterns, code samples, and UI componentry.
Be an Interface with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project.
Responsible for preparing the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
All you need is...