Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive e-commerce platform.
You will be a part of: Storefront (SF)
If you are enthusiastic to work on services platform built for extremely high scale, working on
cutting-edge front-end technologies and world-class payments and checkout infrastructure then Myntra-Jabong storefront is the right place to be.
To manage 10s of Millions of requests each day scaling to 100s of millions of requests on high sale events Myntra-Jabong’s SF Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorstep. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and get to experience the delight of your hard labour being visible to real users. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a
comprehensive eCommerce platform.
The SF team at Myntra-Jabong operates within distinct verticals which are (Storefront – Services Platform, Storefront Platforms for personalization & Store Channels (Client Apps)).
● Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software
engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions
and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
● Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instil and follow good software development
practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile
practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus
on product quality.
● Team management: You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping
individuals grow in their careers, having a constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance.
Desired Skills and Requirements
● Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating
web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the
client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
● Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools.
● You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer science.
● Total of 9+ years’ experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years’ experience in team management
● Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
Online Shopping site in India for Branded Shoes, Clothing, Accessories for Men and Women. Shop online & avail ✯ Free Shipping ✯ Cash on Delivery ✯ 30 Day Returns.
Our client is a fast growing EdTech Platform. We re looking for a Sales Director to build and grow the consumer sales function.
Ownership of the revenue targets.
Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from hiring, training, and retaining talent, setting up and measuring targets, and process/product improvements.
Responsible for conversion funnel and sales KPIs.
Planning for daily, weekly, and monthly targets, updating and maintaining reports.
Bring market & consumer insights to influence products & offerings.
4+ years of experience in consumer sales experience in a B2C environment (EdTech / consumer internet preferred).
Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets.
Hunger to learn & grow every day.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Comfortable making decisions independently.
Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Remote/Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning, system design and code reviews
• Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment and collaborate
with product and project managers
• Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
• Contribute technically to projects
• Work closely with product management team to ensure we're building the best products
• Nurture and assess software developers
• Participate in the recruitment process
• Facilitate and ensure that developers follow the company engineering processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6-8 years of relevant industry experience, with 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people
management experience (managing teams of 8 or more developers).
• Hands- on experience developing products and solutions on Cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
• Large scale systems design experience.
• NodeJS Loopback
• React Native
• Apache Kafka
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
• Cutting Edge Tech Stack
• Diverse & inclusive culture. #AllAreWelcomeHere
• Collaborate with the best co-workers in the world
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Company events, self-development opportunities, and many more
● Make hands-on contributions to product development via technical design and
coding - all leaders at savage play a hands-on role.
● Nurture a team of talented engineers into a team of high performing, skilled software
● Find and hire top talent for your team as per the requirements of the business
● Work closely with the team to architect and develop the best technical design and
approach to solve complex problems
● Take accountability of the overall health of the products you build and predictability
of the deliverables of your team
● Develop the long-term strategy for your systems, while aligning them to the goals of
the organization and translate that into an achievable road map.
● Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
● 6-10 years of industry experience and consumer products is a must
● Have played a Tech Lead role in a high-growth startup or medium-sized
product-focused tech company
● Demonstrated track-record of delivering well-engineered products with modern technologies
● Experience building full-stack applications with hands-on experience in the combination of programming languages
Exposure to multiple cutting edge open-source frameworks required to build microservices architecture
What you must know?
Hands on technical experience with architecting and building a large scale product
, He/She should have flair for technology & business, be eager to take up challenging
assignments in global setup and have relevant experience working with b2b startups in
growth stage targeting global markets based out of India.
Roles & responsibilities
• Lead a team of talented 10+ engineers (developers and QA) through all stages of product
development and delivery ( requirement gather, requirement detailing, design,
development, testing, release )
• Hire, mentor and develop engineers to create high-performing teams
• Identify, coach and retain engineering talent and strengthen software development teams
• Provide constructive feedback and mentor team members to go to next level
• Build and maintain good relationship with peers, product management, architects,
customer support, HR, talent acquisition team and other cross-functional teams
• Work closely with engineering leaders and product managers for product delivery
• Contribute in engineering management team activities like, hiring, onboarding,
performance appraisal, skill management,release planning and delivery etc.
• Provide technical leadership to software engineers to build a high quality software product
• Collaborate with Internal/external stakeholder to enhance the quality of engineering
• Establish and promote a culture of excellence with end-to-end ownership for delivery
• Ensure complete solution design in collaboration with product management, architects
and technical leads
• Participate in the creation of engineering roadmap based on organization strategy
• Drive execution of quarterly releases and a roadmap of next year.
• Analyze customer issues, suggest and implement a practise to address and improve
customer satisfaction about the product
• Hands on coding and contribute in code reviews
• Identify,develop and improve engineering practices for development, QA, devops and agile
• Build and monitor team performance metrics.
What will qualify you for this role?:
• 13+ years experience with 2+ years in managerial capacity leading a team of 10+
• Hands on technical experience with architecting and building a large scale product
• Experience with modern devops tools and technologies
• Proactive and solutions-oriented with experience in working in ambiguity
• Excellent coding and debugging in one of the languages java/python/React
• Good understanding of distributed architecture, microservice etc
• Familiarity with cloud infrastructure. Knowledge of AWS would be an added advantage.
• Experience with setting up/tracking engineering matrices
What you’ll do:
- Work together with our leadership on the company’s critical technical decisions
- Provide clarity of direction, motivation and purpose to the engineers you work with and maintain high technical standards
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional environment
- Exercise curiosity and understanding of the work being done by non-engineering functions
- Balance MVP mindset with building for scale and defining the iterations
- Own the quality and stability of the systems built
- Own the deliverables for your team and the commitments made to reach the objectives
- Provide direction and decisions that the team can get behind during ambiguous situations
- Introduce & iterate processes that will empower the engineers to reach defined goals and milestones effectively
- Hire great talent to work with us on complex challenges
- Participate in customer outreach programs, analyse issue reports and cultivate customer empathy among the team
You should apply if:
- You have 8+ years of full-time experience as a software engineer, working on web technologies
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Leader or Engineering Manager, or equivalent roles.
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale.
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems.
- You have experience clearly defining & communicating the “what,” and managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your team with a pragmatic approach.
- You have experience working with cross-functional leaders and teams building & managing complex, large-sized projects.
- You love working in a start-up environment where things move fast, and you have autonomy with ownership & accountability to deliver
- You build cultures that are inclusive and where everyone can belong.
Any Graduate Any Graduate Job Description Counselling & providing information about various courses to the students/parents and guiding them about the best course which will be suitable for them. Increasing the Branch's admission count. Able to generate walk-ins from Database Calling. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all Academics related activities. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program. Being a Point of contact to address Parents / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution thus ensuring parents & students satisfaction. Ensuring timely completion of portion by adhering to the lecture & test timetable and coordinating with faculty members. Support Management by maintaining up-to-date records with regards to Enquiries, Admissions, Batches, etc. Managing the Branch honestly & setting high ethical standards for his/her team. Note : Salary will be negotiable as per the knowledge and experience Key Skills Decision Making, Good Communication, Problem Solver, Self Motivation, Team Leading
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience into Information Security, 3rd Party Supplier assessments, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Audit Management with comprehensive understanding on
Risk Remediation, Security Operations, DLP, Network & Cloud Security, Experience in Independently Managing Information Security Audit would be mandatory.
· Responsible in Leading Internal InfoSec Assessments
· Responsible in Independently Manage 3rd Party Supplier Vendor Risks
· Responsible in driving audit remediations & ensure compliance by
effective risk mitigation plans.
· Liaison & Overseeing external audits like ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2 &
· Responsible & Lead the InfoSec Presales (RFPs, MSAs, Contract Sign-
offs & Sales Calls).
· Responsible in refreshing InfoSec Policy re-structuring & Lead Security
Awareness across the Organization.
· Responsible in addressing Data Privacy & Security Concerns
· Responsible in streamlining the process through Automation
· Responsible in streamlining Risk Register.
· Responsible in Overseeing PoCs whenever there is a need &
· Responsible in Managing Team.
· Strong understanding of Infrastructure Security from an Assessment
· Strong understanding & hands-on experience on Vulnerability
Assessments, Penetration Testing,Application & Network Security.
· Strong understanding and experience on Vendor Information Security
· Strong understanding of ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC 1, SOC2 &
Cloud Security Alliance,AWS and Azure infrastructure.
· Strong understanding and hands-on experience in driving assessment
remediation till closures.
· Strong understanding on Information Security, Data Privacy laws, rules
& regulations like GDPR,HIPAA, PCI etc.
· Hands on experience in Independently leading internal assessments &
identifying key information & technology risks.
· Comprehensive knowledge on IT Risk Management Domain.
· Comprehensive knowledge on InfoSec Presales, RFPs, & address client
· Good Communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Operations (Endpoint Security,
Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Encryption, SIEM, IDS/IPS,
Firewalls, CASB and CCM etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Incident Alerts & Management.
· Strong Knowledge on Information Governance & Policy Structuring
· Comprehensive knowledge conducting InfoSec awareness sessions.
· Ready to take ownership on the key deliverables with minimal
handholding and drive independently.
· Ready to Manage Team from day 1 with minimum hand-holding.
1.) Design Application Architecture, Engineering Processes, Engineering Best Practices, People Management, Code Reviews.
2.) Deep understanding & Working Experience in Design Patterns, Data Structure & Algorithms
2.) Understand Design Alternatives with Trade Off's and Matching Costs & Performance Expectations
3.) Define the Right Teck Stack , Data Flow , Data Store - FULL Stack
4.) Understand the Failure Points in Design , Coding , Stack Related Issues
5.) Part of Open Source Community , Understand Common & Specific Issues & How Others have solved it
6.) Proficient in Different Design Models & PROS & CONS"
Must Have Experience/Attributes -
Multi-year experience in Designing & Coding Applications of a successful Online platform
Experience in Designing Distributed Applications @ Scale
Proficiency with scalability and high availability strategies for Java Services & Microservices on distributed platform
Defining solution based on the set of Non Functional Requirements - security, reliability, performance, maintainability, scalability, and usability
Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting expertise
Strong desire and ability to look for and adopt best practices/community driven open source framework and technologies into design deliverables
Should be obsessed with code quality, performance optimization and tools usage to improve productivity/quality
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Experience of driving activities to influence code quality and process rigor
Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex problems
Experience of working on E-commerce platform
Experience in Dockers and container orchestration on Kubernetes
Working Experience in Integration Technologies / Middleware like Kafka, Rabbit MQ , ESB
Knowledge on Cloud Ecosystem - Added Advantage
Turtlemint is a technology platform (www.turtlemint.com) that facilitates the entire process of researching, decision-making and buying insurance. Turtlemint is building a unique insure-tech platform which is enabling the transaction of complex products with a simple and intuitive interface. On the supply side, Turtlemint aggregates more than 25+ insurers and enabled three unique demand channels. First, direct to consumer channels where users buy insurance products. Second, a network of more than 35,000 agents across India who use the Turtlemint platform to sell insurance. Third, the SaaS version of the same platform for large financial institutes, consumer applications, etc. Now it is expanding into other financial products like mutual funds.
Turtlemint is founded by IIT/IIM graduates, ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. Our management team has to experience building and growing many successful technologies and consumer companies. Turtlemint is growing rapidly and it is already amongst the top three insurance platforms in India. We are a well-funded startup, backed by leading Venture Capitalists, and began our business operations in September 2015. We strongly believe that as a technology-led company we can truly disrupt the 'old economy' financial services businesses, a multi-billion dollar industry in India.
Turtlemint promises to offer an intellectually enriching and fun work environment, and an opportunity to work with smart and dedicated colleagues. Come make an impact on millions of users on an important but often ignored aspect of their life - financial security & freedom!
Position: Engineering Manager
Role: Engineering Manager
Experience: 8-15 years
- Lead a team of engineers and product managers in the ideation and technical development of product
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and system reliability
- Experience scaling and managing 5-20 person teams
- Develop and drive execution on 6 months and 1-year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics-based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- Ensure system security, data integrity, and accuracy of financial records
Skillset and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in building Enterprise software
- 8+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or C++
- 5+ years experience with agile systems development methodologies
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams including hiring/termination and performance management
- 3+ years of experience with either Spring Boot, Play Framework, Django, etc
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Finally, and most importantly, drive, energy, and motivation to succeed with delivering great customer experiences
- Experience developing financial products like insurance, mutual funds, etc
- Ability to understand the business logic
- Organizational and analytical skills
What you get:
- To work in an early-stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space
- To directly work with the founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay
- Great culture and work with like-minded colleagues
- Health Insurance for yourself and your family
Team Manager – Direct Sales, Toppr.com Location: PAN India https://toppr.breezy.hr/
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalized using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 30 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni ZishaanHayath and HemanthGoteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
Team Managers at Toppr
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 – 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel