Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Play Games24x7
Looking for PHP Developer responsible for managing back end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially Laravel
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About the company
Currently we are hiring for a VC backed startup a fast growing fintech startup based in Bangalore.
It is a super app to digitize India’s 50M+ sales agents where they can get access to relevant products & services, receive training through interactive videos on “how to sell, what to sell and whom to sell”, and earn money. For businesses, we help them save a huge effort in managing and training these agents and help them increase their reach to every nook and corner of the country.
India is a trust deficit market which cannot be accessed through Internet Marketing on Facebook and Google as the majority of the customers need training, push, motivation and a primer on why and how to use a product.
To solve this problem, traditional industries like BFSI, Telecom, Automobile, Real Estate etc. use 50M+ frontline sales executives to drive distribution. We believe that not just for these traditional industries but also for emerging companies in FinTech, EdTech etc these agents will play a pivotal role in accessing trust deficit customers.
They have grown to a 100,000+ agent network across India (growing 50% MoM) & are funded by tier1 VC’s and angels in India.
Summary of Role
As a lead of the consumer products software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of the software applications.
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Required Skills for this Role:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Team Leadership experience of at least 3 year
- 4+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well funded start-ups
- Team Lead/Team Manager experience of at least 3 years
Responsibilities for Staff Engineer role:
- Having experience in Java/Python/Golang along with Springboot, Micorservices, RDBMS
- Experience required: 10yrs to 15 yrs.
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
This is the Senior role where you will build systems and infrastructure to enable seamless user experience across all our offerings in the space of Micro-Savings, Micro-Credit, Micro-Insurance, and associated Value-Added Services. You will power the user experiences on the App and translate complex technical issues into Business opportunities.
- Build the architecture for our Product platforms and take ownership for deliverables.
- Good Understanding of all stage of software development and also mentoring team.
- Design some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry.
- Determine technical feasibility of medium to low complexity features or solutions by evaluating problem, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercise judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Collaborate and work closely with Engineering, Product and Design team.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in software product development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from top tier universities is preferred.
- Excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills.
- Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
- Strong experience in large scale Database systems like rdbms & NoSQL stores.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/GO/NodeJS and expertise in multi- threading and performance-oriented programming.
Join us to be a part of our Growth Journey!
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner. What you’ll be doing
- Work across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies
- Coach less experienced team members
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD, Agile..
What it takes to excel in this role
- Java 11, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Restful Services (Jersey or Spring MVC), ActiveMQ• Experience with at least one or two databases, such as MySql, PostgreSQL or Oracle• Experience with Microservices
- Test frameworks for TDD
- Fluent in English
- Experience with integration frameworks such as Apache Camel or Mule
- Test frameworks for BDD
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Software Security
- NoSql Databases, such as Redis or Cassandra
- Experience with AWS
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
- Looking for 2+ Years of Java Developers.
- Looking for Immediate joiners.
- Application development experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC ,Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and developing microservices.
- Experience in data structures.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
- Lead design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications & back-end services demonstrating service-oriented architecture.
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable APIs, services, and systems within the platform.
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools, and tech stacks and do high-level design with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor, review code and coach junior team members.
- Extensive knowledge of ElasticSearch, MongoDB or Cassandra, Redis, SQS and data streaming (Spark, Flink, Kafka streams, storm, etc.).
- Well versed in Kafka Understanding cloud native technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, capable to cover full development lifecycle including CI/CD
- Experience in use of source code management system like GIT, bitbucket and build tools like ant, maven, Gradle or make.
- Take great pride in Code quality and developer productivity.
- Put in Microservcies architecture in place that paves road for scalability, efficiency, observability, and availability.
- Build (and open source) data processing, storage and fetch systems at the petabyte scale with the lowest cost/GB while still responding in milliseconds at the 99th percentile.
- Write algorithms and services to influence personalisation and recommendation from a real-time recommendation engine for both home feed to surface most viral videos + video e-commerce
- Build machine learning pipelines using Kinesis,Spark/Flink/TensorFlow etc
- Agile methodologies, Sprint management, Roadmap, Mentoring, Documenting, Software architecture
- Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems Liaison with Product Management, DevOps, QA, Client and other teams Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You’ve Played
- Have total or more 7 - 9 years of experience with 2-3 years in a startup. Have B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent academic qualification from premier institute. Experience in Product companies working on Internet-scale applications is preferred
- Thoroughly aware of cloud computing infrastructure on AWS leveraging cloud native service and infrastructure services to design solutions.
- Follow Cloud Native Computing Foundation leveraging mature open source projects including understanding of containerisation/Kubernetes.
We Value Engineers Who Are :
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the creator is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with Quality: Your Production code just works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our creators desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability
The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
A fun-life balance
A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. ��
*) 7+ years of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA, Microservices)
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating directives, writing routes, services, forms and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Webservices (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of development
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multi-threading, design patterns and industry best practices
*) Must have good understanding in SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code