- As a Manager- Business Analysis- you would be working on key problem statements to achieve given business objectives.
- As a Manager- Analyst, you will build the framework for the company’s top metrics related to sales, conversion funnels, inventory related, customer experience metrics and other input/output parameters, seller/ brand-related metrics to monitor business performance.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Ability to conceptualize the best metrics for various problem statements to help business stakeholders achieve their objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics.
- Should be great at SQL and Excel.
- Should be conversant with R or Python.
- Should have experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, Periscope.
- A First-principles thinker Has the ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in modeling and ML for various e-commerce use cases such as building recommendation models.
- A good understanding of databases and servers.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational collaboration
- Learning Agility
- Drive for results
- Execution excellence
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Participating in pre-sales meetings to understand customer needs
- Understanding customers process and suggesting effective solutions based on Product portfolio
- Writing functional specifications (high level and detailed)
- Overseeing and taking ownership of the implementation of Digital Employees
- Identifying bottlenecks using various techniques for e.g. lean or design thinking and suggesting improvements/enhancements
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for customers and partners
- Understanding and propagating expectations between the client and the team effectively, and raise timely alarms if things are not going according to the plan
- Advocating new technologies/strategies to all stake holders in the respective project/product
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Working closely with other team members, project managers, and customer to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Excellent business understanding in BFSI domain
- 2+ years of experience working as Business analyst (preferably in BFSI domain)
- Must have experience with modelling (UML or similar)
- Must have hands on experience with process flow tools like Visio
- Must have Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Lean/Six sigma certification is a plus
- Should have understanding of project management techniques and computing systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and like to take initiative
- Generating qualified leads through different channels and scheduling meeting with the decisionmakers. Travelling in the region to reach out to clients
- Giving quick responsive to client queries and questions
- Building a trust and deep relationship with the client
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing industry landscape andproducts; Keeping track of competitions
- Ensuring strong relationship with clients to drive repeat business with the customer. Meetingsales targets with help from team members
- Managing workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Acquiring corporate clients & meeting sales target
- Client relationship management, client servicing & account management
- Understanding client requirements, presenting customized gift solutions & quotation
- End-to-end co-ordination of orders with manufacturing department & ensuring client
- Corporate sales experience with any gifting company would be an advantage
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of B2B sales and management experience, preferably corporate gift sales within the FMCG sector.
- Must have a strong leadership record and proven sales achievement history along with an established client portfolio with current relationships
- Must possess good verbal presentation and negotiating skills
- Should be comfortable presenting and working with senior level management and above
- Excellent phone etiquette and written skills, highly organized and have creative critical thinking skills
- Added advantage for someone experienced in corporate gifting
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the leads, pitching products and services and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
What you will do:
- Acquiring new clients by pitching the company’s products/services via phone calls as well as in-person meeting.
- Demonstrating and presenting the company’s product (SAAS) to the clients.
- Following up on the generated leads to convert them into potential business for the company.
- Updating and maintaining data on a real-time basis for sales pipeline on CRM.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with new potential clients and existing clients.
- Frequent travelling (local & outstation) to meet customers, go-to-market plans
- Tracking competition and building strategies to keep competitive edge.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years of B2B SAAS sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong in building rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Open for Frequent travelling (local & outstation)
- Good expertise in regional language
- Minimum 1 year experience in selling POS Billing Software that connects restaurants and suppliers
- Understand the technical workings of Beltech AI’s products.
- Find out tenders that are either being floated or already floated related to Beltech AI’s products.
- Customize RFPs according to our requirements so that tenders can be called.
- Liaison with government officials to ensure execution of the above.
- Make/Pitch presentations to potential customers/government officers.
- Shadow the CEO into meetings with Commissioners/Ministers, understand the workings of the government and get tenders executed for Beltech AI.
- Have the ability to overcome objections and manage time effectively
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have the ability to quickly learn and use new technology
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good at the presentation of the product
- Good command of English & Kannada
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if
You’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think
that you’ll feel right at home with us
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust
pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and
leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the
client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through
differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.Skills required:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
Capable, quick, determined
Immaculate attention to detail
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
Counsell potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
Answer questions about our products or the company.
Sale as per requirement from the students.
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
Maintain Sales reports and update in the CRM time to time.
Take and process orders accurately.
Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
We are looking for a “Street Smart” Media sales executive
- Understand KreedOn’s advertising opportunities to build relevant brand solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales.
- Reaching out to and building relationship with all the major Digital Ad Agencies & Ad- Networks
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Will be responsible to map clients and generate business for all properties that can be monetized on KreedOn platform.
- Understand the value of KreedOn's products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate KreedOn’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer.
- Job would require researching Relevant customers, Cold calling them for meetings, understanding their goals, propose solutions and close sales
- Should be proficient in creating sales pipelines, manage and lead everything from lead generation to client servicing.
- Should be proficient in verbal and written communication which includes creating formal sales presentations, writing high-conversion emails and other communication tasks.
- Should have deep understanding of display sales models, web-based native content sales, Brand Solutions sales and digital product sales including SaaS solutions.
- Should have deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and should be well networked with various digital advertising agencies, Brand managers and key planners PAN India.
- Work closely with the editorial, marketing and technology team of KreedOn to build brand solutions.
- The candidate will closely work with the core team to develop the market but will be expected to manage the planning and development of existing accounts and nurturing new accounts and closing sales opportunities independently.
- Should be familiar with CRM tools like hubspot . All the sales need to be managed through company CRM.
- High work ethics , Remote work ready and deliver results working remotely
Expected Qualities :
- 3 years of minimum experience in Brand solutioning and Digital Media Sales (Digital Content Sales/Banner Ads/Sponsorships and other digital product) with an excellent track record.
- Established network and contacts with Digital Ad Agencies , Sports Industry
- Go-getter attitude with an inclusive mind and positive outlook
- Committed, self motivated, goal oriented & focused on delivering results
- Good interpersonal skills and an awesome team player.
- Should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Looking for 1+ years of experience working in product companies, especially video interviewing.
- Very good communication, Preferably a female, in Bangalore.
- Someone who is proactive and comfortable to give presentations, demo, meet clients when needed.
- Someone who is good with technology.
- Someone who has experience in recruitng & staffing industry. any recruitmnt product sales.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- To bid on portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, PPH, etc. Sending Proposal bid to grab new business opportunities Coordinate development of detailed technical proposals with the technical team.
- Must have prior Lead Generation experience on Web and Mobile Applications.
- Client Handling (Managing Existing clients and acquiring new clients) interaction clients to analyze the project requirements.
- Bidding and New business generation on Bidding Platforms
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Should have Experienced in a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients and should have prior experience of working with them on-site including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Salesforce Admin Certification and one Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service, or Community.
- In this role, the analyst is expected to have exemplary communication and documentation skills.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations, and document Business Related Document based on business data and Salesforce knowledge