- Creating and implementing efficient solutions to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Solid experience with customer journey mapping, process optimization, and process improvement
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives
- Achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Campaign Management
- 3+ years’ experience in the FinTech, product / project management
- Education: B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Strategy and Planning: Proficient in developing & implementing need-based plans
- Campaign Management
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from
- large data sets and statistical studies
- Maximizing profitability, Client Engagement, Revenue
- Products/promotions / discounts/ Cashback offers for B2C
- Customer Life Cycle Management
- Understanding the product Life cycle and sympathy towards customer pain points
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player
- Computer Languages: Data Structure, Algorithms, DBMS (Conceptual), SQL DBA
- Software Packages: CleverTap (Mobile App Analytics Tool), MS office - Excel, PPT, Visio
Platform - Clevertap, Netcore
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
• Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
• Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
• Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
• Own process and product development for these products
• Continuous competition tracking
• Training the various channels on products
• Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
• Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
• Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
• Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
• Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
• Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
• Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
• The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
• We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
• Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
• The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
• Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
• Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
• Awesome communication and relationship building skill
• Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head
- Understanding of product landscaping, product benchmarking, product feature prioritization and product development processes are a must in order to be able to create a roadmap and deliver on the same;
- Direct interaction with end customers, OEMs, Channel Partners and Sales Teams in order to understand the business needs and document the voice of the customer for new product features or offerings;
- Improving the product development planning process as and when required in order to boost the product portfolio of the company;
- Create consistent and continuous engagement through the product in order to ensure complete satisfaction;
- Grow customers internally and externally by identifying other areas where the company can add value in a scalable manner;
- Identify new customer needs, create product strategies around the new needs and build scalable product offerings;
- Be able to say “no” to certain feature requests and explain to the stakeholders and help them
understand the reason behind it;
- Create transparent, scalable and easy-to-understand prioritization processes so that the business scales;
- Ensure customers are engaged and develop key product features to measure customer engagement and success which can be monitored and tracked;
- Provide frequent progress reports, both casually and in written format;
- Document decisions, strategy implementation and outputs;
- Present methods and results to peers’ management and customers as necessary
We are looking for a smart, adaptable individual with a healthy mix of software product management experience, enterprise software products, product landscaping, great presentation/communication skills, and strong leadership/people management skills and the following qualifications:
- At least 5-6 years of continuous experience in product management at a software product company , IIT and NIT will be a special consideration
- Good understanding of B2B product development and its life cycle.
- Previous experience working in a team and leadership skills;
- Experience in setting targets and milestones and achieving them;
- A problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, whether verbally, in writing, or through drawings, presentations and schematics;
- Knowledge of core engineering concepts that will allow road-mapping an enterprise technology product efficiently;
- Ability to innovate, outdo expectations and persevere to benefit the team as a whole;
Individuals who are creative, enterprising and attentive to detail will fit right in with our small, passionate team. We always run-on high energy and enthusiasm and are looking for that fire in the belly! We look forward to meeting you!
MTX Group Inc. is seeking motivated Project Managers to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform, mavQ, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The mavQ Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- 7-12 Years of Project Management experience
- PMP certification is a must
- Prince2 / CSM is preferred.
- Customer facing role & owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure by establishing a project plan & milestones
- Monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure the project stays on track for assigned client projects
- Drives the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions by closely engaging with all project team members (Tech Leads, Business Analysts, Developers, QA, etc)
- Acts as a primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager on regular status meetings with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders
- Generates and distributes weekly status reports to various stakeholders at various forums
- Prepare weekly financial summary and take care of management reporting to track cost and ensure the financial health of the project
- Proactively identify and manage issues/risks throughout the project
- Provides mentoring and guidance to project team members
- Manage project dependencies, represent project in a various cross-project forum
- Procure project team; establish necessary team procedures
- Participates actively in CoEs, Discussion forums, advocates the use of MTX best practices
What you will bring:
- Any recognized Project Management Certification as mentioned in eligibility criteria.
- Hands-on experience in delivering/leading a project delivery
- Expertise in using project management tools like Smartsheets, Lucid charts, Google Apps, MS Office, etc
- Hands-on experience of various software delivery methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc
- Hands-on experience of basic data tools like Excel, Google Sheets etc
- Understanding of various project contract types like time and material, fixed-price, etc.
- Flexibility to support and meet onshore client expectations
- Should be able to work and support clients located in EST time zones
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Ownership of front end platforms – Android, iOS, msite and website. Have worked extensively in frontend and need to be able define and analyse numerous product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to influence the success of the product.
- Conceptualize and build innovative Financial Products in Lending for platform users. Most of the products are being developed for the first time in India
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Strong business management and analysis skills.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Ability to manage a team of 6-10 smart product managers
- Overall 12-14 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech. Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry. Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking. Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges.
The incumbent will be expected to work as Product leader for Ecommerce Supply & catalog & shall impact areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalog; to how products make it through our warehouse; to how our customers find & discover the products.
Business (Sales, Supply
Chain, Catalog team, Supply and
Understand their vision and challenges to align tech product roadmap to address the same.
If required (need basis)
Qualification & Experience
3+ yrs work experience in a similar profile i.e Product management – Catalog/Supply in ecommerce organisations
Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
B. Tech & MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 1.5)