In 2020, We have started as India’s first influencer marketing advert built for marketers and advertisers to scale on user acquisition, branding, and lead generation. UPCRED offers an integrated platform for all things in influencer marketing from sourcing to managing to payout and all in one influencer marketing reporting through UPCRED Pixel Management, empowering millions of nano, micro, macro, mega influencers/creators and accelerating every aspect of the influencer marketing journey for brands and influencer.
Senior React Native Developer - iOS/Android Platform
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications in React Native which customers love using
- Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features
- Work on bindings and integrations required with native iOS and Android libraries
- Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision
1 - 5 years of React Native experience with some hands-on experience with app development and launches especially deployment with the App Store and Play Store [Android + iOS].
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state management.
Experience in Firebase and App Analytics tools
Experience with Content/Video-based app.
Experience with native Android or iOS development.
Understanding of Social Video-based app Architecture
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most-loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- Competitive salaries.
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
- Flexible working hours.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular Latest Versions
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
To be the right fit you will need:
- Min 6+ years of experience in ReactNative (including React-Redux)
- Should have some experience on Responsive UI development.
- Should have some experience on Typescript.
- Should have some experience of Bluetooth connections via mobile app
- Good to have experience of Firebase API’s
- Good to have frontend and backend experience
- Should have good verbal communication, as developers will directly interact with Client on calls and chat.
- Good to have Agile/Scrum based project experience.
- Good to have JIRA and BitBucket experience
- To analysis business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills Required :
- Experienced with front end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, ).
- Candidates with Good communication Skills.
- Make good engaging user interface
- Integrate apis and make it functional
- Writing tested and documented JS, HTML and CSS
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for REACT-JS projects.
- Ensuring high performance
Nativebyte is a software services company with focus on building large scale enterprise applications which work with millions of users. We work with startups and large corporates alike to develop end to end technology solution for them.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
3 - 4 years’ experience in Angular or React.
Experience is RESTful web services.
Understanding of key design principles.
Experience in version control using Git, CI-CD principles.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator. Understanding of SEO principles.
Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS or Azure.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it 3.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Construct visualisations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Deep knowledge of web standards
- Strong understanding of ReactJs. development, and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience of working with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and SCSS development
- Knowledge of bundlers such as Gulp/Web pack, ES6, Node etc..
- B.Tech from Tier 1 college.
- 1+ yrs of Project experience with react