Our team of marketing and design professionals specialize in brand building in conjunction with our IT gurus to generate a strong online presence by utilizing the latest technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
About Payas technologies pvt ltd
What Technogise gives you:
- Business-critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build business-critical solutions. Some of the applications developed by us can easily process up to a million transactions per day.
- High-quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them, and learning from them.
- Leadership exposure - You will take key design decisions, define tech roadmaps, mentor teammates, engage with clients directly and be accountable for delivering solutions that adhere to the high standards of Technogise.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development - You will help to build products that will bring delight to end-users. You will get a chance to work on both back-end and front-end functionalities. Based on your interest, you can also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management, and DevOps also.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients from different geographies, across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech, and more. Each domain brings you a fresh perspective/insight into business problems and innovative solutions.
What you will do at Technogise:
You will -
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development,
- flourishing our DevOps culture
- Regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here. Take technical decisions and define technical roadmaps at project(s) level. Also influence organizational decisions at a strategic level. We are young, and have a startup spirit... and we look forward to your guidance as we evolve.
- Engage with clients on a daily basis, both offshore and onshore, to come up with strategic solutions to their business problems.
- Explore technologies and implement them on projects if they make business sense.
- Attend or present at technical meetups / workshops / conferences to share knowledge and help build brand Technogise.
What Technogise expects you to bring:
- Technical depth and Problem Solving Skills - You must know the why and how of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology must be borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory. Also, you must be able to solve the project design problems.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write must be clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable.
- Consulting maturity - You must have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you must engage proactively and responsively with them; be empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
Back End- Java, Node JS
Technoloy Description - 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in .NET Framework 4.0 onwards
- 2+ yrs. hand-on experience in .NET CORE
- 2+ yrs. hand-on experience in writing microservices
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in ASP.NET/ASP.NET CORE/WEB API
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in RESTful development
- 2+ yrs. hands-on experience in MS Unit Testing (XUnit an NUnit)
- Hands-on expirence with API/Services on Azure
- expertise with Version Control Systems like VSTS and GIT.
- experience most of the modern development methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD etc
- 2+ yrs. hands-on Database Design, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- experience in Azure AD (Active Directory) services
Professional Skills: + Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team + Ability to work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations, and consistently meet project deadlines + Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Generate sitemap dynamically whenever a page is added/deleted or edited –
across all sites.
Generate sitemaps dynamically at root domain and country library level.
Generate and Insert HREFLANG tags in the code.
Insert schema.org tags for structured SEO.
Maintenance of content on the websites, primarily through building,
replacing, and uploading content in the CMS.
Update meta-title and meta-description to website.
Focus on the quality and accuracy of the material displayed on the website.
Ensuring all site content is appropriately tagged and searchable.
Experience with web content management systems, SEO, digital marketing.
Experience in developing and implementing digital content.
Minimum of 2 years experience as web editing/webmaster/web content
Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Experience in Web copywriting and/or editing skills
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they're VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi, VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They've a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be working with your team and Product Manager to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
What you will do:
- Writing great quality, scalable, maintainable code.
- Having experience in Frontend technologies - ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Microservices: docker, Kubernetes.
- Having exposure to client-server architecture, Babel, eslint, git, OOP concepts, including design patterns.
- Being proficient in data modeling in RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql) and NoSQL (Mongodb, Dynamodb, documentdb) databases.
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL, CQRS, Event-driven messaging, streaming services (kafka).
- Having used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc, knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc).
- Having hands-on experience with serverless.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, Loopback, NestJs.
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining and fixing products in production.
- Communicating well with business and relevant stakeholders
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Working closely with the product manager for deliverables and milestones identification.
- Reporting to technical lead/manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Having 3-4 years experience in full stack development with at least 2 years as a developer and 2 years in a back end role.
- Experience with start ups and have an understand of the fast-paced and dynamic nature of work.
- Relevant software development experience with consumer products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for largescale applications.
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, resource leaks, etc.
- Paying attention to details excellent communication skills.
- Being organized, self-sufficient, interested in learning and growth.
▪︎Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
▪︎Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
▪︎Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
▪︎Create and maintain software documentation.
▪︎Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
▪︎Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
▪︎Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
▪︎Developing E-commerce website for clients.
▪︎Good hands on both Front End and Back End.
▪︎Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
▪︎Bachelor's degree in B-tech or relevant work experience
▪︎2-3 years of Experience
▪︎Should have worked on Dynamic websites like E-commerce, LMS, HMS etc.
▪︎Should have developed customized websites
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
1.Atleast 1.5 - 3 yr Experience in Mongodb
2.Overall 4-10 yrs Experience in PHP/MERN Stack Development
3.Strong Experience in large data set
4.Strong Knowledge in anyone of PHP ( Yii2, Larvel,Codeigniter)
5.Good understanding of Code optimization.
6.Excellent in Designing & Architecture, handle AWS(Amazon Web Services) for our product in Financial domain.
8.Proficient Understanding of Code Version Tools Such as Git ,Bit Bucket
9.The candidate should be well versed with problem solving skills,task breakdown & code reviewing.
10.Expert in team handling of 15 working in PHP framework yii & MERN Stack development.
- 8+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members