Gupshup is a product development company which was IIT incubated in 2005.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
We have an opportunity for Software Engineer-UI
YUI), HTML and CSS.
prototype based inheritance, modules, private member scopes, etc
Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Involvement in developing and enhancing main front end platform - website
Experience in performing code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code
metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining
complex existing applications
Excellent communication skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
Must Have: Vanilla JS, HTML and CSS. React Js.
BuildTools(Jenkins,/Go), Linux/ MAC OS exposure is a must
Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
Roles & Responsibilities
Deep experience with Vanilla JS, good to have core/advanced JS
Strong experience in JS framework
Strong experience in HTML & CSS
Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME
freshers and experience both can apply
Tottaly office work
2. Build web and mobile apps in ReactJS, React Native.
3. Convert UI/UX design wireframes into React code ensuring responsiveness.
This is an early hire role and you'll be responsible for the design and development of new systems and features for our Assembly's bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design & architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
At Assembly, we deeply care about the user experience and the nuances that are involved in shaping an intuitive service. We need a Front-End engineer that knows when and where to add a bit of flair to boost the experience.
- Passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are self-directed and self-motivated, able to lead a project or play a supporting role
- You understand the needs of a young and scrappy startup and work to solve problems expeditiously without compromising the product
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to scale the current codebase.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Profiling, Monitoring, and improving front-end performance.
Create workflows to improve the team’s productivity.
Improve test coverage of the codebase using testing libraries.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Figma and/or Sketch for working with design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as BitBucket/GitHub
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Minimum 5 years of professional Front-End engineering
- Bachelor degree or greater in Computer Science
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS will be a plus as well
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences.
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers--ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and mentor junior engineers through the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to
students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for
handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students
looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Knowledge of React and SSR.
• Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
• Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
• Knowledge of redux is a plus.
• Creative problem Solving Skills.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
• Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time (JOB)
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/- (IN-HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation
Leading the UX Engineering team at AQR you will be responsible for:
Leading set of front-end engineers towards building core infrastructure required for UI development across the firm
Working closely with the business in Bangalore and Greenwich, CT, USA on defining new internal and external application interfaces
Developing the technology strategy for UI development for the firm
Building re-usable web libraries and user-facing components that support large, complex web applications at the firm.
Designing and developing data intensive UI applications with great emphasis on data accuracy,reusability, scalability and performance
Institutionalizing UI development process compatible to work with product owners, users, backend engineers and operations.
Demonstrating the benefits of good design and user experience across AQR
Optimizing web applications on client side (browser) and server side (web servers) to maximize speed and scale.
Continually drive improvements in web infrastructure at the firm to be up-to-date with the latest in the industry.
What You’ll Bring
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of engineering
Over 14+ years of working experience in leading teams and delivering software applications
Strong experience using modern browser frameworks like Angular, or React or Vue
Working experience with various front end libraries and components including Highchart, d3, ag-grid etc.,.
Strong understanding of user experience design and data visualization techniques
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including browser JS engine, HTTP, web servers and optimization
Outstanding coding, debugging skills and analytical skills
Experience in Redux/Flux.