About Websym Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web software for a production web app.
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
Work experience in a product-based company.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems
- Prior work experience in E-commerce Industry or startups will be an added advantage.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop user interface components and implement them using well-known React workflows & best-practices. Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Take complete ownership of features, break it down to smaller tasks, identify blockers and find solutions for them; collaborate with other cross-functional teams to deliver the feature on time.
- Create responsive layouts for different mobile screens and desktops with search friendly markup
- Translating visual designs and product wireframes into high quality code
- Min 2+ years of experience in developing modern consumer facing web applications using React and Redux
- Should be aware of latest React patterns and know how to leverage react hooks, functional components and higher order components
- Must know basics of web technology
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack and Redux is a must.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to translate designs into code
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of the front-end development team is crucial in realizing our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for front-end leads who can build and deliver the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies such as React,
Angular, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in
Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front-end development and clean coding standards
Establish continuous quality reviews and best practises to maintain higher levels of coding
Guide the team in building solutions with high standards of quality and performance through technical design reviews
Design API definitions optimised for front-end and work closely with backend team for
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance
Work closely with solutions and architecture teams in solution design and contribute in exploring new frameworks, tools and products
Qualification and Experience
5 to 8 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications with at least 2 yrs as a lead. Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming .
Experience with newer specifications of ES6. Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc. A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience. We place the human at the centre, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognised in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
JD: Should be an expert Angular coder writing high code quality , understanding requirements and implementing them in ever changing customer expectations.
We are building a workspace for Marketing teams - Think Webflow for Marketing teams, Grafana for Marketing teams who operate on large data sets and need a clear intuitive interface to look at all their data.
Traditionally Marketing teams have always had to depend on a large BI team to provide them with the data they need to make decisions. Clarisights eliminates this by giving Marketing teams everything they need in one intuitive, collaborative reporting platform.
We work with large enterprise Marketing teams around the world like Delivery Hero - The world's largest food delivery co., HelloFresh the world's largest mealkits delivery co. etc.
Our platform is central to how business teams make decisions and you will work on the interface that these teams use. We are helping non technical business users get comfortable with data by giving them a platform they can use to drive.
What makes this role challenging? Think Google Docs, Slides and Sheets all combined in one platform. We have a collaborative text editor which is used by teams together and we built our table grid which is extremely powerful. Tables, being one of the heaviest and most used widgets we have, have records composed of metric data(averages, share percentages, comparison data), multiple creatives(images, videos, gifs), trends(charts inside each cell) and a lot more.
The huge amount of data points naturally increases the amount of DOM nodes and thus it becomes memory heavy and CPU intensive to run the app in the browser. One table can have 500 records that the users can scroll through at once. Now imagine having 10+ of such tables in one tab, and each report comprising of multiple tabs. And we also support features like drilldowns/breakdowns, column freezing, row freezing, in the tables all while ensuring a smooth user experience.
We decided to build it from scratch using React Virtualize since most table libraries did not give us the performance or features we need. We also extensively use charts to visualize data and as we are scaling, a lot of these components have to be rebuilt to handle the volume of data we process.
We are only getting started, we want to make our platform a lot more collaborative and immersive by giving teams ability to interact with charts by adding annotations and ability to tag team members and leave notes for them. This might seem a solved problem when you look at collaboration on Google Docs but it's an extremely tricky problem for us as we don't deal with static data the way you have it with Google Docs.
Unlike read only dashboards which do not allow edits after building, our platform is meant for collaboration within teams. Think of how shitty collaboration was for design teams before Figma.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who obsesses over performance and is comfortable with profiling performance, can think of frontend architecture. We are also looking for a lead who can mentor the team on performance and scale.
While working with such complex interfaces, often times, performance and the tech becomes a bottleneck for the user experience we strive for. We are looking for someone who —
- Understands fundamentals of Application Design and has designed/architected applications from scratch.
- Has worked on large-scale applications, and setup/maintained its data pipelines (data flows from backend to frontend)
- Has architected efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Previous experience with dashboard apps, charts framework, window virtualisation
- Has written Generators for project setup
- Comfortable with tech like Postgres, Docker, Rails
- Understands tooling like Webpack, Babel
Experience with React and Typescript is preferable but not necessary.
First 30 days, one will work on
- Understanding the data flow and familiarise oneself with the app components
- One feature/task like updating something that touches majority of the app — this is again aimed to get familiarity with the whole codebase in the quickest way
- Synchronising the data pipelines by adopting better serialisation protocols
- Creating avenues to improve app performance (by profiling and benchmarking)