Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Web Developer to create front end & backend of websites
- Play a key role in the design lifecycle, from brief through to design and release/implementation
- Should have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, REACT JS, NODE JS, POSTGRES, GIT, REST API.
- A good understanding of servers, hosting, domains, DNS
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
- Help to design elements of mobile apps
- Ensure all designs are produced to deliver a great user experience
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing and developing websites and web apps
- Knowledge about REST API
- Who has worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material is.
- Experience with Unit testing, Git, GitHub, and other DevOps and CI/CD tool
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of work and techniques
- A passion for strong web design that delivers a great user experience
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
About PRESIDEA TECH
1. As a founding backend engineer, design, build and evolve the backend architecture
of our product to support customer-facing and internal features to serve 1000s of
customers and millions of data requests per hour
2. You will engage in technical decisions from choosing the optimal database design to
best-practice infrastructure decisions
3. You will proactively incorporate best practices for security, analytics, and monitoring
4. You will contribute to DevOps by building procedures for deployment,
troubleshooting, and maintenance
5. You will work directly with the CTO to set the tone for the engineering culture
This role is tailor-made for you if
1. You have 4+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying production-level
large-scale web applications
2. You have hands-on experience with Node JS and other programming languages
(Ruby, Go, Python)
3. You have worked previously on PostgreSQL, SQL, and Message Queue 4. Practical
knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data applications on a cloud
platform like AWS or Google Cloud.
5. You are comfortable conducting code reviews and giving feedback to ensure high
standards of code maintainability and extensibility.
6. You are energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced
7. You’ve high confidence, low ego, and are generally a good human being :)
You earn brownie points if
1. You love Slack (we are a Slack first company)
2. You have been part of an early/mid-stage start-up before
3. You love TechCrunch. We are obsessed with reading and talking about startups
4. You have created some amazing open-source projects
- B.E (CS,IT and EC), BCA , MCA , BSC( with Computer Science).
- Skills Required : PHP, Word Press, CMS, Code Igniter.
- Experience in strong PHP Programming skills.
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies Preferably SCRUM Experience.
- Excellent knowledge in Core PHP & MySQL.
- CMS frameworks like WP, Joomla, Drupal
- Development frameworks like Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, YII etc. will be a plus point
- Strong Knowledge on OOPS and MVC Concept.
- Must have a strong logical & analytical mind.
- Candidate’s are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of the organization.
- Interact with clients to determine and analyze the scope of a project.
- Solve complex UX design problems across web, mobile and tablet.
- Experience designing and architecting UI/UX features, interactions on mobile and web.
- Review final layouts to make needed suggestions for improvement
- Recommend to clients strategies to reach a certain audience.
- Design graphics that identify a product or communicate an idea
- Determine colors, images, text style, and shapes to create layout.
- Act as instructor to team of workers that arrange and prepare layout for printing.
- Create electronic version of designs using computer software
- Study information and materials to plan concepts for design.
- Perform administrative duties, such as managing information and assigning tasks to subordinates.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376134&usg=AOvVaw0pudjIbbbjcRyDnHq4h3Hp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376174&usg=AOvVaw3HPdIZ4rLeLZIuPy_xo2Mj">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376211&usg=AOvVaw1dUiGitLAiT2L9qDG01nSd">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for Technical Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
Should know security best practices
Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design, and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Highly proficient with Python
- Hands-on experience with the Django framework
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Strongly preferred exposure with Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
About the work from home job/internship
1. Work on backend development
2. Work on application and web development and api development
4. Work on modern JS frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, and Angular.js
5. Work to implement server-side or application logic, develop databases, and design architectures
Must have -
1- Magento 2 working experience for minimum 2 years
2- Work with Magento integration systems, viz CMS/CRM/Payment gatway/shipping etc
3- Analyse, code, debug, test, document & deploy application
4- Experiance building REST API
5- Knowledge of GTM and FB integration
Good to have-
1- Magento 2 certification
2- Experience in fronted tech like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and ReactJS
3- Experience of working on PWA apps