Sales Contractor: This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
About Noon Academy:
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time - our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers and compete and socialize with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being close to the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture which ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do:
- Generate revenue by structured counseling sessions to prospects and converting them to paid enrollment and advise students/ parents for their learning needs.
- Diligently communicating and educating the leads through channels like email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls etc.
- Take prospects from initial phase to qualified phase over the phone present product solutions virtually.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join our team to solve interesting and impactful business problems. Ideal candidate needs to be self motivated, disciplined and demonstrable ability to successfully convert leads to business. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on business.
- 3+ months of Inside Sales experience (B2C preferred)
- Must have B2C/ Direct Sales/ Telesales/ Inside Sales experience
- Candidates should be graduated
- English & regional language proficiency is mandatory
This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally.
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe.
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions; which also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first-time mistakes - NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER.
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works - OWN IT and BE BOLD.
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges.
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organization.
- Help us to build the future of education!
About Noon Academy
- Candidates have to work under the guidance & instructions of the company.
- The candidates should Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Keeping a track record of all clients, along with their needs & responses.
- Provide qualified leads, book appointment/demo & report the demo status to generate new business.
- Taking follow ups from clients on a regular basis for closing the deal.
- Required to attend to the Clients calls and provide them the required information.
- Should be able to understand the client’s complaints and work upon resolving them.
- Candidates shall prepare Daily / weekly / monthly report and communicate the same to the higher authorities.
*Interns have to carry their laptop after joining*
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representatives. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. SDRs are a specialised group of individuals always “hunting” for high-value opportunities.
SDRs are focussed on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of KEKA. This individual must be highly motivated, self-starter who is able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
A typical day at KEKA being an SDR would involve:
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company by rigorously prospecting and researching In the given region/market
- Striking and initiating conversations with high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting into
- Be the face of KEKA and introduce the company and the products to the prospects
- Getting creative with writing emails/ Inmails and grabbing the attention of prospects
- Being adaptable to change and have the thirst to learn new things/ways to reach the prospects and have them on board for a meeting
- 1-4 years of work experience in any customer-facing sales like Sales/inside sales/cold calling/business development
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is absolutely mandatory
Good To Have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Keka products.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
• Doing Cold Calling • Identifying Sales Opportunities • Closing Business Deals • Negotiating • Following Up With Customers • Meeting Sales Targets • Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth • Explaining Customer About The Products
Logical Solutions is a Product Design and Engineering Services company representing strong domain knowledge which is enhanced by an innovative approach.
Formed in the year 2000, Logical has exclusively specialized in the hard-to-serve field of CAD/CAM/CAE where it has established a reputation for success.
Currently, Logical operates two divisions, dedicated to Engineering Services and CAD/CAM/CAE Products ( SOLIDWORKS Reseller in Hyderabad ).
Job Designation : Sales Engineer
·As a technical sales professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle. This will include cold calling, prospecting, qualifying and all other aspects of the sale. You will be responsible for building long term relationships, which are founded on the principles of ROI, and offering solutions that ultimately improve the overall business productivity and profitability of engineering and manufacturing environments.
· Conduct an onsite needs assessment with customers and a present suite of Engineering Solutions.
· Bring the #1 CAD product to manufacturing and design industries.
· Meet or exceed monthly and annual unit and revenue goals.
· Manage the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
· Work hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
·The successful candidate will have a Solution based approach to solving customer requirements. Must be a problem solver with a get it done attitude and strong self-motivational attributes. Must be comfortable selling at the executive as well as the engineering levels.
· 0-1.5 years of sales experience, with a successful record of sales performance.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
·In addition, the candidate will also possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have superior organizational/time management skills and a make-it-happen attitude to demonstrate solutions to fill client needs. Continue a coordinated effort to ensure client success and ongoing sales opportunities.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Pre Sales Executive.
What will you do every day?
- The role requires a good blend of technical, product, and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front-end sales team to close large-scale enterprise deals.
- You will, on a day-to-day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutions & selling.
- You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of NeuroTags' largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals, and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials, and proposal submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for NeuroTags' solutions.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 1-3 years of experience in Pre Sales/ Sales.
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDKs and APIs and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing a team will be a plus
The right candidate will work well, think outside the box, and be highly self-motivated.
Generate qualified leads by rigorously prospecting in the assigned region or market via outbound model.
Respond quickly and qualify inbound marketing leads via web form or web chat, as required.
Do rigorous research on companies, present solution, doing demo, and follow-ups.
Be product expert and champion.
Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
Collate and help Product and Marketing teams with feedback.
Proven work experience of min one year as an Inside Sales Representative or similar role.
Prior SDR experience in SaaS product firms is mandatory
Previously handled products with pricing in range of 500 to 1000USD monthly billing is mandatory
SMB and or Mid-Market experience mandatory
Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions like US Or UK or Global Markets mandatory -
Good To Have
Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Slintel, Hubspot etc.
Flexible to work in Night shifts
Good Analytical and out of the Box thinking
Who has a good understaing on promotions and Marketing
Candidates with Telemarketing campigns would have an added advantage
B2B Sales an B2B Marketing campaigns ha added advantage.