DailyRounds is a healthcare startup focused on organising "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300+ people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
At DailyRounds, we help over 5,00,000+ doctors across the world collaborate and learn using our products - Dailyrounds.org (India's largest doctor network - Think StackOver flow for Doctors) and Marrow.com (India's most popular online resource for Medical-PG preparation).
We train more Doctors than all the Med Schools in India combined, impacting healthcare directly.
Today, we train doctors, tomorrow, we will train machines. And, we need you.
Together, our products directly influence the treatment decisions of 1 out of 2 doctors in the country and enable them to provide better care.
We are curious, excited about tackling real-world problems and building scalable systems.
If you are ready to join a dynamic, versatile and impactful workforce, get in touch with us!
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Health-tech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Develop testing strategy, test plan and test scenarios for new feature set in existing applications and for new applications as well.
Perform Root Cause analysis for captured bugs
Prioritize and Categorize captured bugs
Develop, prioritize, and execute manual and automated regression test cases/scripts on releases.
Identify and create test data for sprint test demo
Create positive and negative tests for User Stories
Expected skill set (MUST HAVES):
Excellent command of Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium or equivalent
Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries and data validation techniques
Good Experience of working in an Agile environment and
Expected skill set (Good to have)
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work with a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, and make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- 2-5 years of QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation, and test case execution.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira, and Bugzilla.
- Participated in teams on technical product strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, and API.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, and Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven, and results-oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We work like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to test/qualify new products and enhancements to existing products as part of a cross functional team. You are required to verify and validate software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
Execute the software release test plans and certify that a software release has met the quality criterion(s) for various phase exits (pre-alpha, alpha, beta).
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly works with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path
Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes, champions implementation of identified best practices
Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software would be a plus (but not mandatory)
Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools, standards and processes.
Good hands on programing experience in any of the scripting/programming languages (C++, C#, Java Script)
Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tools and Technologies:
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java, and Selenium
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Knowledge of J-meter, Soap UI is a plus
- 3-7 years of hands on experience in mobile app testing - iOS / Android
- Mobile automation expertise (iOS, Android) using Appium.
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in using Charles Tool / Fiddler
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: Selenium, Appium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG
- Experience working and automating in REST APIs based WS environment.
- Strong knowledge on current automation trends.
- Knowledge of Performance testing on mobile applications.
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, and provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Set up test environments
- Perform software testing to see if the software meets all the requirements
- Identify, document, and track issues found using appropriate tools
- Perform regression testing
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by customers
- Stay up to date with the latest testing tools and methodologies
- 1-3 Years work experience in QA
- Hands-on experience QA-ing web applications
- Familiarity with browser DevTools and ADB
- Familiarity with API testing tools like Postman, JMeter, etc
- Experience with Agile frameworks and QA methodologies
- Experience using bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, etc
Nice to have
- Experience working with LMSs
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries
- Experience using automated testing tools
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python or Ruby
- Sense of humor
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in the Testing Web & mobile applications.
- 1+ Years of experience in Js based Web application testing. (Like: Angular Js, Vue Js, react js)
- Create and maintain API-based automation test scripts using tools like J meter, SoapUI or Postman
- API Automation using Soap UI/Rest assured / Postman (Mandatory)
- Create and maintain API specific test plans
- Conducting Performance and Load tests on the API's and provide detailed report and analysis on metrics like Breakage point etc.
- Participate in creating and clarifying User Stories, and in planning Sprints.
- Maintaining all the testing artefacts in SharePoint.
- Updating test management tools (JIRA / Bugzilla etc) so that the current status of the project can be known at any time by stakeholders.
- Issue tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As an QA in MindTickle you will be required to:
• The role will include working on web and mobile application.
• Be keen on finding loopholes, bugs in systems and should be able to think out of the box.
• Have good communication skills and be a good team player as well as an individual contributor.
• Own responsibility and handle ownership of assignments.
• Role will gradually grow from Manual to a full stack QA (Manual + Automation).
• Good programming skills.
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We have an opening for QA Engineer/Test Engineer in our company. Please find below the job descritpion for the same.
* Should have excellent manual testing skills.
* Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
* Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
* Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
* Knowledge in mobile automation testing using Appium is a plus point.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- Experience in end-to-end user testing for minimum 1-2 yrs.
- Have prior experience with manual testing in web and Android applications.
- Logging bugs, detailed test reports, screenshots, and videos in the bug tracker during pre-release and post-release testing.
- User & usability testing on the design prototypes being passed to the development team.
- Well versed with Agile testing methodologies.
- Opportunity to define, design, tool and implement entire Automated testing using Selenium/TestNG/Appium or any other tool of choice.
- Ability to stick to deadlines.
- Manage regular exploratory testing campaigns by employing a large number of short-term remote testers.
- Ability to operate in white-spaces where ambiguity or lack of knowledge might be imminent in tackling problems. In short, love the entire startup experience.
- Good Knowledge of Core Java.
- Good Knowledge in Selenium.
- Troubleshoot problems related to scripts, framework components,application changes, etc., and repair issues.
- Experience in working with Agile Projects and Scrum Process.
- Enable and/or perform development of test automation by designing and writing automated test scripts based on defined test cases,including the definition of test data for consumption by scripts during test execution.
- Must have experience in writing TDD and BDD test cases.
- Analyze test logs, and report test results/metrics.